Pec Injection

1. Pec Injection

Has anyone ever tried Pec Injections? Seems pretty good considering you use a 25g x 5/8" needle. I am thinking about trying it next cycle. Also; how many CC's do you think a pec can take?

2. I did it with igflr3 several times. 29g 5/8 no worries

3. I'm fine on pecs with a 25g 1 inch. I've never tried more than 1cc in them though...
    •   

4. I've put 4cc in each pec before sad part is the gear was fake but my chest looked huge lol

5. Holy sh** bro 4cc in the pec? I was thinking like 2cc lmfao

6. Yea I was wondering why it wasn't working so I said ill shoot 4 in each pec and if I don't get acne or feel anything its bunk and it was.

7. I do pec shots with 29g .5" no problem... Only shot up to 1cc

8. How do u find the correct spot? I have alot of veins going all across my chest I wouldn't wanna hit 1

9. I just picked a spot in the middle and pinned. My chest gets round anyway so its not noticeable where I pinned and I guess I got lucky. I used a 27g.

10. ive done my left pec without that many problems, but once i hit a baaaad spot in my right. omg so much blood and it hurt like a piercing pain for minutes even after the needle was gone out of the muscle.
    i would do 2 1/2cc insulin syringe shots per pec. sometimes on my left pec tho it would b like a perfect shot.

i wouldnt recomended, stcik with quads/glutes/delts/tric

11. Quote Originally Posted by GLHF
    ive done my left pec without that many problems, but once i hit a baaaad spot in my right. omg so much blood and it hurt like a piercing pain for minutes even after the needle was gone out of the muscle.
    i would do 2 1/2cc insulin syringe shots per pec. sometimes on my left pec tho it would b like a perfect shot.

i wouldnt recomended, stcik with quads/glutes/delts/tric
    Damn good info but an insulin needle gets into the pec muscle deep enough?

12. Just double checked I used a 23g when I did that and I never had much blood come out from mine.

13. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid?
    Just double checked I used a 23g when I did that and I never had much blood come out from mine.
    Well it depends if u hit a vein or not. Cuz I looked at my chest in the bathroom (great lighting) and you can see massive amount of veins across my chest. So I figure aslong as you hit muscle only you should not bleed

14. Post a picture I'm getting jealous of this vainy chest of yours. Mine gets round as if I'm bulking up and doesn't lay that lean or maybe I'm just a fat ass LOL.

15. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid?
    Post a picture I'm getting jealous of this vainy chest of yours. Mine gets round as if I'm bulking up and doesn't lay that lean or maybe I'm just a fat ass LOL.
    Lmao don't be jealous I'm caucasion so u can see the green veins all over the chest in bright bathroom lighting. Not gonna lie when I train chest they pop out it's pretty cool lol. Also I eat really clean and even when I bulk I clean bulk so I try and stay fairly lean. But when I take a shower again I'll take a pic and show

16. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Post a picture I'm getting jealous of this vainy chest of yours. Mine gets round as if I'm bulking up and doesn't lay that lean or maybe I'm just a fat ass LOL.
    lol, I think ur prolly g2g man. I have a really veiny chest too, but all my veins are on the TOP of my chest, not down where you would pin. I pin chest about an inch above my nipple.

17. I did it with DES and I ****ing HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE pec injection! Like for real!!!!!!

It's the most painful injection I've ever done!

I did it with a 29g 1/2 needle

18. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon

lol, I think ur prolly g2g man. I have a really veiny chest too, but all my veins are on the TOP of my chest, not down where you would pin. I pin chest about an inch above my nipple.
    Exactly I have it across my upper chest goes down a bit and continues to my front shoulders. I had no idea you pin close tonyhw nipple. I figured middle and just a tad bit up where there is more of the pec muscle

19. Quote Originally Posted by Colbert
    I did it with DES and I ****ing HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE pec injection! Like for real!!!!!!

It's the most painful injection I've ever done!

I did it with a 29g 1/2 needle
    IM SCARED TO TRY lol.. But GLHF said he used an Insulin size needle to pin his pec. That doesn't sound bad. Not even 5/8" sounds bad @ 25g

20. I love pec injections and prefer them over everything but delts...

2 inches above the nipple... I usually inject around there.

21. i inject in my penis and occasionally in my testicles
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Oil come out after injection?
    By TylerDurden7 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 10:28 AM
  2. B-12 injection help
    By Lightweight1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-02-2010, 03:59 AM
  3. sus 250 injection???
    By stullsy in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 57