Anabolics and Asthma

krs41

Awards
ive been researching on the effects of anabolics and asthma (b/c i have pretty bad asthma) and i was wondering if anyone had any info? i guess more less what im looking for is info on how anabilcs affect the lungs. it seems from what ive read that it would actually benefit me by reducing inflamation and dilating the lung passage ways. but i may be off in left field and completely misunderstood what i read, so thats why im asking on here. hopefully someone knows something about it.
btw... im running 500mg cyp/week and 400mg deca/week. any info (and comment on cycle :)) would be greatly appreciated. thanks....

chris

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I have asthma and am on a cycle right now. I just use that Advair discus and I'm good to go...I used to have it kinda bad when I was younger, but now I hardly ever need a puff...

I notice that if I get high BP while on, it makes it just a tiny bit worse than normal. But again, mines not that bad anymore so eer on the side of caution at the least...

You have health insurance man?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
btw... im running 500mg cyp/week and 400mg deca/week. any info (and comment on cycle :)) would be greatly appreciated. thanks....

chris
Post it up man...weeks on, PCT, etc...your first cycle?

krs41

Awards
jergo,

yeah, this is my first cycle. i have a thread called "c y c l e" a few rows down where i talked to skye about all of it for a bit. check it out if you would and give me some feed back. he was really helpful, but i like all of the advice and input i can get. its actually me and mt two best friends first cycles. we are all doing them together more or less to bounce ideas off of eachother and see who has any side effects. someone to confide in about problems. we are all running different things also. one of them is on a sustanon/deca cycle and the other just some sustanon. from what ive read, my cycle sounds best (ive heard that the sustanon isnt the best test, and taking alone really isnt going to put on any mass). is that right? and i have all of my post cycle products (nolvadex). i have it on hand in case gyno starts to set in (like if my nipples start hurting or get itchy or puffy), but i wasnt going to take it unless i needed it. i am taking my injections monday and thursday nights at 8. 1cc of the cyp and 1cc of the deca. i plan on doing this for 10 weeks. i have a doctors appt in two weeks so im going to get by blood work done just to make sure all is going well. workout six days a week, diet great, protein shakes. pct is nolvadex 40 mg a day for two weeks and 20 for the last two. all sound good? hope i answered all of your questions. if you dont mind check out my other post also and give me some feedback. thanks!

chris

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it looks good to me....good luck and have fun...

I know that some can gain with just test, while others don't do so hot.

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I also have asthma, use Advair...and albuterol mostly before workouts.The only time I notice any problems is when I am holding too much water...I which case I am getting ready to use Arimidex .5mg eod.