Myth or Truth - HGH

VeeSix

Awards
Several people at my local gym in top shape swear by Growth Hormones.

However, it only takes a brief 1min search on the internet, or even a brief mention to your Doctor and they will cringe. Potential for some serious illnesses (cancer) or other sorts of damage which you would rarely see with any other supps (short of anabolic steroids).

Are these effects true/false?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To a degree both. It really depends how much GH you're taking. If you're shooting 20iu it can have negative effects. If you're doing 1-8iu, it wouldn't be a problem. GH actually has many health benefits in addition to anabolism, it's just expensive to run. It improves HDL/LDL ratio, energy levels, anabolism, IGF-1 levels, immune response, etc. etc.

There's a new company offering GH patches called AgeForce PowerPatch. It has 25mg somatropin (~4-5iu) and is completely legal. You can check it out at www.ageforce.com. There's a code for 50% off, and you can try it risk free with a 30 day money back guarantee. Just be sure to start using them once you get them since the 30 days start once ordered. You don't even have to send back the extra patches. Pretty good deal, PM me if you want a discount code.

xxscaxx

Awards
I was going to ask the same. Seems too good to be true lol.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does the patches actually work?
I was going to ask the same. Seems too good to be true lol.
I have seen someone say that they got blood work done and their IGF-1 levels were at the top end of the scale and they were in their 40's. IGF-1 is the best marker of GH presence, and for someone in their 40's to be that high it has to be affecting GH positively or the guy is just a freak of nature (no pre-bloods drawn).

"The bad news is that my test levels were below range - 229 on a scale of 249-836 total and 6.3 out of 6.8-21.5 free-so I am now on the HRT path and will be dropping testo 100.

The good news is that my IGF-1 was very close to the high end of range 256 on a scale of 101-267. I have no idea if this is from the power patch but the doc did say that he never saw anyone of my age with such good igf 1 numbers and low test numbers so I will certainly stick with the power patch product."
There are also a few members here using it and they've posted their thoughts in the AgeForce company section. Here are a few links:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ageforce/179785-my-ageforce-hgh.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/super-human-radio/176486-ageforce-com-feedback.html

While some will say it's impossible since hGH has a Molecular Weight of 22,000 Daltons and at most trandermals typically can only pass things with a MW <500 daltons. However, there's a lot of innovation being done to find out how to pass macro-molecules such as hGH through the skin. Here's one from 3M: http://solutions.3m.com/3MContentRetrievalAPI/BlobServlet?locale=en_WW&lmd=1290004961000&assetId=1273671680305&assetType=MMM_Image&blobAttribute=ImageFile
There's another technology called ViaDerm that uses IR technology to perforate the skin.
Phase4 Pharmaceuticals (parent company for AgeForce) is also in this area researching unique transdermal applications. They are also working with bio-engineering hGH.

Based on feedback and personal experience it seems like there are aspects that work. I have no "proof" unfortunately, but with a 30 day risk-free money back guarantee, it's hard to go wrong. There's even a 50% off coupon code right now on your first order of PowerPatches to try them out and see if they work for you.

I did this before I became a rep, and based on the 2 products I've tried I am very pleased. I'll be trying and logging the full lineup of AgeForce products to see how they work. I'm a HUGE fan of transdermals, and these take it to the next level, so I'm excited to see what can be done in this area.

xxscaxx

Awards
Milas - thanks for the informative post. A lot of this is new to me, glad you took the time to be so descriptive.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milas - thanks for the informative post. A lot of this is new to me, glad you took the time to be so descriptive.
No problem, I know I was skeptical at first and I remain skeptical by nature. However, there seems to be more and more evidence that supports it as a good set of products.

If you'd like further feedback, AgeForce was on SuperHuman Radio and you can hear more discussion on it:
http://www.superhumanradio.com/super-human-radio-show/780-ageforce-products-do-they-really-work-plus-competing-after-50-reinventing-ones-self.html

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

However, it only takes a brief 1min search on the internet, or even a brief mention to your Doctor and they will cringe. Potential for some serious illnesses (cancer) or other sorts of damage which you would rarely see with any other supps (short of anabolic steroids).

The only potential it has for serious damage is increasing the growth rate of something there. If you have no cancer currently, it won't create cancer. if you have a small growth, gh will boost its growth rate. The only other serious side effect is bone growth related, and only an issue at high doses for long spans of time.

HGH is a waste of money and time without AAS ! Muscle Wise
Eh, thats all individual based on income and goals. if someone is getting older and has crappy gym recovery and would like to look and feel good at 200lbs and not be a mass monster, then 2ius a day can be done for $60-70 a month and is worth it. Plenty of people spend more than that on starbucks a month

VeeSix

Awards
Thanks for the info guys.

Milas - i'm not sure about getting Carpel Tunnel Symptoms... the dexterity in my hands is my livelihood working in IT. Plus, even a 50% Saving would be utterly hammered in import/export taxes to the UK here :(

EasyEJL - HGH is meant to form Pituary Gland tumours (not necessarily malignant, but can cause complications).

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why is it 25 MILLIGRAMS? this is what makes me skeptical- thats an INSANE amount of hgh

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why is it 25 MILLIGRAMS? this is what makes me skeptical- thats an INSANE amount of hgh
It's equivalent to 4-5iu injected according to the manufacturer. I've got some questions in to them for clarification, so I'll see what more information I can find out.

Please let me know if y'all have other specific questions.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, a few answers here:

1. The HGH used in the PowerPatch is real HGH, it's not illegal because it is not labeled, represented, or promoted as a topically applied hormone-containing product for drug use.

2. The HGH is delivered transdermally through molecular engineering of the HGH molecule to allow it to be passed through the skin. It is more of an innovation in the molecule than patch/delivery. It's not 3M micro-needle or ViaDor. They have done double-blind internal studies to show it works internally, but they will not release these results.

3. Why 1 patch every 5 days? That's just the "general" recommendation and it can be used more or less frequently than that depending upon desired results.

I hope these help answer the questions. AgeForce didn't want to release too much info since it's a "gray" area and some of the information is proprietary. This is the limit I'm allowed to talk about publicly.

I passed the idea by AgeForce on doing pre/post bloodwork for IGF-1 which is a marker for hGH, and they said they'd sponsor the patches for a month, but not the blood work.

It'd have to be that you buy the patches, and after you've run the log you'd be issued a full refund, regardless of results. It's the best I could negotiate.

If y'all want to participate, let me know in a PM.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Where do you put the patch and do keep it on the whole time? How do you shower, sleeping?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where do you put the patch and do keep it on the whole time? How do you shower, sleeping?
You can put it on your forearm, below your belly-button, or anywhere with thin skin and lots of veins.

You keep it on for 12-14 hours, so after you come home you can put it on and wear through the night into the next morning. I've used it right before bed on my forearm.

I work out in the morning, so I woke up and left the patch on and worked out (legs). The patch stayed on the entire time and through my shower afterwards. I was able to leave it on much longer than 14 hours, closer to 20+ hours.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can put the patch on several spots. Inside the forearm opposite the elbow, on the wrist, and an inch or two below the naval or left or right of the naval.

Put em on before you sleep and leave the patch on for 10-12 hours. The adhesive works well. Milas has worked out and showered with one on if im not mistaken per his log and says it stayed on with no issues.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Milas beat me to it lol

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im slackin! Haha

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Im very confused pls help. So instead of injecting there a patch now that's equally potent but also equally hard to.acquire?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AgeForce has the patches available so they arent hard to aquire but the patch effectively passes a dose equal to 4-5 Ius of hgh.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im very confused pls help. So instead of injecting there a patch now that's equally potent but also equally hard to.acquire?
Not equally hard to acquire, it can be purchased on-line. The key thing is that it is not intended or labeled for "drug use" to avoid complications with the FDA. Check out: http://www.ageforce.com/cmd.php?af=1378432

The patches provide 25mg engineered Somatropin, equivalent to about 4-5iu.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Ur kidding right ...... that's easy? Its legit 4 5 ii???? Muscle ugh?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

]HGH WILL NOT GIVE YOU CANCER!!
if you ALREADY HAVE CANCER then it might speed up its growth as there are alot of cancers that grow with our natural HGH/igf production.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
patches huh?
sound too good to be tru and the HGH peptide is not very stable, to sit on skin and absorb and not degrade, i find hard to beleve but suppjudg also mentioned them to me.
time will tell.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yeah anyone with long term use of this?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
So the hgh power 25mg is gonna be equal to 4iu u stick it on once a day? Is that safe dose and would 3minths be able to show any real muscle gains?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the hgh power 25mg is gonna be equal to 4iu u stick it on once a day? Is that safe dose and would 3minths be able to show any real muscle gains?
The Power Patch which has 25mgs of somatropin is equal to 4-5 IU's of injectible HGH. You stick a patch on once every 5 days for 12-14 hours. So you would stick it on at night n sleep with it on.

Three months should yield some very nice changes in bf, sleep quality, skin complexion, and muscularity.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
patches huh?
sound too good to be tru and the HGH peptide is not very stable, to sit on skin and absorb and not degrade, i find hard to beleve but suppjudg also mentioned them to me.
time will tell.
Up until one year ago, it was not possible to delivery HGH transdermally. However the science of transdermal delivery is advancing very quickly. Our company has developed several proprietary laboratory techniques that enable us to use molecular engineering to prepare the HGH molequles for successful transdermal delivery.

Yeah anyone with long term use of this?
SuppJunkie has used it for 2 months. The product has not been on the market an extremely long time, but if you listen to some of the SuperHuman radio shows featuring AgeForce there are folks who have been using it longer.

HGH will help build muscle by itself and by increasing IGF-1 levels which leads to hyperplasia. HGH also has a leaning out effect and improves health. It really depends on your current GH/IGF levels as to what the patches will accomplish. It does take time, and effects are better with PH/DS/AAS, but yes it will help build muscle.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
hmm what are the most common sides? i am very intrugued right now as are multiple of my friends....
so this is equally compared to HGH inject? also inject is everyday how come these are every 5 days? slow abosbtion? sorry for newb question i am failry new to this aspect of HGH

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm what are the most common sides? i am very intrugued right now as are multiple of my friends....
so this is equally compared to HGH inject? also inject is everyday how come these are every 5 days? slow abosbtion? sorry for newb question i am failry new to this aspect of HGH
Most common sides are carpal tunnel syndrome type of feelings, tingling in arms, head rushes, vivid dreams, deep sleep, etc.

The 25mg is equivalent to 4-5iu. The patch delivers HGH over 12-14 hours and so it's metabolised over the longer period. The 1 every 5 days isn't a hard requirement, it's a standard recommended dose. Depending on your goals you can dose more or less frequently depending on how you feel it's working.

Let me know and I'll get you the discount code with a link.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just used my 2nd patch, this time I put it on the top of my left foot (tops of feet are great for transdermals with thin skin and lots of veins). I got a big tingling and swollen feeling in my entire left leg. I've never felt something like that, very odd. I didn't have as vivid of dreams last night (went to bed late for me, only 4hrs of sleep), but the whole leg tingling thing lasted for hours and hours this morning. I take that to mean something is happening with the patches considering my first 2 times using it.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I think I will stay away fro HGH but I am interested in trying Test100. Any discounts here? I like the fact that they include an AI and Stinging Nettle root in their formula. I don't understand why more DAA products don't include some form of estro control as well as something to increase free test . Most DAA products recommend that you take all three grams in a single dose. AgeForce doesn't say how may grams of DAA is in their patch. Moreover, what effect will a slow steady infusion of DAA have as far as increasing test is concerned?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I will stay away fro HGH but I am interested in trying Test100. Any discounts here? I like the fact that they include an AI and Stinging Nettle root in their formula. I don't understand why more DAA products don't include some form of estro control as well as something to increase free test . Most DAA products recommend that you take all three grams in a single dose. AgeForce doesn't say how may grams of DAA is in their patch. Moreover, what effect will a slow steady infusion of DAA have as far as increasing test is concerned?
The Testo100 patches with the reformulation to include DAA, 6-Oxo and Stinging Nettle are actually on a sale this month, the banners just went up. Use this link: http://www.ageforce.com and enter the code "halfoff" for 50% off the Testo100 patches. If you're interested in something else, I have other discount codes.

Unfortunately the patch ingredients are in a proprietary blend. However. the active ingredients are much more effective transdermally, so you get more effect from smaller amounts. An example is Arginine where a 5mg transdermal application is equivalent to 1,000mg orally. 6-oxo, DAA, and Stinging Nettle likewise are more effective transdermally.

As for the absorption of DAA over time, that should not affect the overall benefits of DAA. From what I understand with DAA, it's the overall buildup that will result in increased test production, not necessarily if you take it all at once or in several doses, or just spread throughout the day. I may be mistaken, but I haven't seen any conclusive evidence either way. The Italian study they based the 42% test increase on was a single daily dose for 12 days, but that doesn't mean spread out would be less effective (also people now go well beyond 12 days).