PCT??

massmongler

Awards
Well it's getting down to the crunch here and cycle is winding down. First off, i must say i visit the board regularly and a thank you goes out to the mods and members here, ive expanded my knowledge and have learned a great deal!! Seeing this was my first cycle, i opted to do a bulker. My cycle was simple w/ which i used dbol and test enanthate(orbit). The test was used 2x a week(500mg total) for the first 6 weeks and for the last 6 weeks i uped it to 750mg a week. I was just gonna wait the required time after last enanth. shot then start PCT but i decided to run prop 150mg EOD for 3 weeks after last enath. shot then start pct a few days later. Well ive made it thru week 1 on the prop and my quads are killing me, so i decided prop was not for me and stopped on sun. aug.8th. Wondering if anyone can help me out here, as to when i should start my PCT therapy? My last enathate shot was on Thurs july 29th(375mg) then the following monday, wed, fri, sun(Aug 8th) was my last prop shot(150mg). Should i start PCT 2 weeks from Thurs july 29TH, my last enanth. shot which would be Aug. 12th?? My PCT regime is gonna consist of HCG(500iu) EOD last 3 weeks of cycle, standard clomid dosages and nolva at 40mg day 1-14 and 20mg day 15-30. Also gonna use some trib. and maca. at couple grams.

As for my progress, my starting weight was 253 and now i am 275, and my strength went up quite a bit. I used adex throughout so i kept waterweight in check and gained about 3% bf. Overall i am pleased with results and the products used were good to go!! already planning a cutting cycle for in a few months time, but for now im gonna try and keep calories up, continue to lift heavy and intensly but drop my volume a bit.