What do you think about Roid Rage is a bull****? - AnabolicMinds.com

What do you think about Roid Rage is a bull****?

1. New Member

What do you think about Roid Rage is a bull****?

My own opinion Roid Rage is a myth

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Its a bull term people came up with ignorantly is response to the additional test driven aggression often experienced. They even made a movie with Ben Afflect (of all people) about roid rage ruining peoples lives?

The documentary Bigger, Faster, Stronger gave some statistics on it. I can't remember the numbers but basically it's non-existant. We all experience mood swings for one reason or another regardless of any supplementation. Basically it comes down to "control your hormones."
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Higher test levels can cause some people to be more aggressive, but for the most part I'd say it's a myth
    Always willing to learn :D
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  176 lbs.

What if you get roid rage while you're driving? Would it technically be road rage?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Colochine View Post
    What if you get roid rage while you're driving? Would it technically be road rage?
    NO STUPID BISH lol. But forizzle my nizzle, i think it's real, your hormones are outta wack, you get angry, i dont think you will exactly slap your gf across the face because of it or nothing.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  163 lbs.

The only steroids I've read about as having notable roid-rage qualites are tren, halo, and cheque-drops.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  176 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101 View Post
    NO STUPID BISH lol. But forizzle my nizzle, i think it's real, your hormones are outta wack, you get angry, i dont think you will exactly slap your gf across the face because of it or nothing.
    You got that var yet hajji?
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.

I think the term "rage" is over the top. There is obvious documented cases of aggression and "shorter temper". LOL, me on Tren!!

Rage? No.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Tren and Masteron made me want to slap the **** out of people, only people who needed the **** slapped out of them
  10. New Member

Yea, I do not believe it makes someone change personalities. But like mentioned before, on Bigger, Faster, Stronger, the dude talks about how if your an ******* before, you are just a bigger ******* on cycle.

But I will say that the increased aggression on tren is very evident. Typically I bite my tongue and would rather avoid confrontations, on tren it's like I hope a mother****er crosses that line! Haha
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.

I think it was a term given by non users who just wanted to stereotype one or two guys they ran into in the gym, so now we all kinda take a bad rep for it. That in mind, when on cycle I do tend to become more aggressive, as do most people, but never to the point where it go outta control.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html
  12. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This thread title sounds very aggressive, do you have roid rage?

.. I couldn't resist.

On a serious note I know a lot of people who say their level of aggression increases when they take something. I also know those who say they notice no difference yet their girlfriends tell me the difference is obvious due to their mood swings and temper changes while on.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  13. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

While the use of AAS may cause an increased sense of aggression or shorter temper or whatever else people claim happens, it DOESN'T case you to do anything! If you smack your girlfriend then YOU smacked your girlfriend not the roids. People use the term "roid rage" as a excuse for a lack of self control. All the AAS will do is transform you from a "dick" to a "super dick" but it isn't gonna force you to do anything even if it may be a contributing factor. At the end of the day you are responsible for your own actions. Don't make excuse and man up
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  14. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    While the use of AAS may cause an increased sense of aggression or shorter temper or whatever else people claim happens, it DOESN'T case you to do anything! If you smack your girlfriend then YOU smacked your girlfriend not the roids. People use the term "roid rage" as a excuse for a lack of self control. All the AAS will do is transform you from a "dick" to a "super dick" but it isn't gonna force you to do anything even if it may be a contributing factor. At the end of the day you are responsible for your own actions. Don't make excuse and man up
    Great post!
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Colochine View Post
    You got that var yet hajji?
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  16. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh
    Truth!
  17. T50
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Great post man.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  174 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielHopkins View Post
    My own opinion Roid Rage is a myth, but i'm fully agree with roid-rage.org/articles/variable-outlook-facts-false-believes-roid-rage
    First off donít believe anything you see on TV. What Iíve seen so far is complete BS. Second, both extreme sides of the argument are wrong. For most people, they are not the cure all nor the demon they are touted to be.
    From personnel experience most people who get roid rage already had personality problems from the start. Iíve gone into rages from too little test (this is well documented). When I do go into a rage there are other serious stressers going on, too.

So, yeah, itís BS. But be careful, they may contribute but not the real cause.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Its real. But its not my fault i break peoples faces just cause i feel like it or kick little puppies. I blame the roids. Its all 'its' fault.
  20. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

^

but I know stronger androgens have the ability to make a person more agressive, but, it is the person and how they normally act that will make the difference.

if you can control yourself when you are pissed off, when you get pissed off on steroids, you will still be able to control yourself. it doesn't removes a persons ability to think.

but if you fly off the handle and make a fool of yourself, being on powerful androgens most likely will allow you to do so quicker than normally.

but the temper does shorten on strong androgens.

some stuff I can notice this, others not so much.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

If you are a angry person in general and you go off on little things it will be worse if you are juicing..You will lose it easily,but then you have the control to yourself..I lost it a few times on tren.Id never do it again,I beat up a good "friend" of mine.(he started it! lol)
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    If you are a angry person in general and you go off on little things it will be worse if you are juicing..You will lose it easily,but then you have the control to yourself..I lost it a few times on tren.Id never do it again,I beat up a good "friend" of mine.(he started it! lol)
    Me and one of my friends have been having some tension. Maybe I should cycle on asap?
  23. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

great stuff in this thread I agree if you have problems without aas then adding it in there is going to make those problems much much worse.the term roid rage is a very ignorant term.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Using that wonderful slang "on steroids."

If you're initially a jackass and then you start a cycle you become "a jackass on steroids." The drugs are never the problem, people just use it as a scapegoat.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

People have to blame there actions on something. They cant just say they are sorry and own up to there mistakes, instead they say, "oh the,_______ made me do it". Retarded...... Be a man/woman and own up!
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

^Amen brotha. I have this pet peeve with so many people on so many levels. No one can take blame for their own actions. Its always someone or something else.
    Franz Kafka
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

EQ gave me anxiety and tren made me have a shorter temper. I control how i act tho, not the drugs.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

Similar Forum Threads

1. Valium Addict has fit of roid rage
    By PhilABowl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 11:28 PM
  2. Roid Rage???
    By mountainboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 10:21 AM
  3. insanity or roid rage???
    By PHWSSJ in forum General Chat