Considering first Havoc Cycle

DarkVader

DarkVader

Awards
I have researched PHs, in case I decide to go this route. I would do a 4 week cycle with the following supps;
On Cycle;
Havoc- 30/30/30/30
Fish Oil- 2000 mgs
Milk Thistle- 600 mgs
Taurine- 5 gs
DAA

Off Cycle;
Liquid Nolva- 20/20/10/10
Activate Xtreme

Throughout;
Liv52
ON Multi

I will probably be eating around 3500-4000 cals/day. Macros will be 40/30/30 for Protein/carbs/fat.

Am I missing anything to make this cycle work well. I have never done one before, and have researched this for awhile. Should I take AI Cycle Support throughout, or save the money? Thanks

DarkVader

DarkVader

Awards
I am starting to think I should use cycle assist. Pre-loaded for 2 weeks before starting cycle.

and since this would be my first cycle, I should go 20/30/30/40.

Please let me know what you think.

DarkVader

DarkVader

Awards
Hate to bump my own thread, but I could use someone's opinion on the cycle. Thanks

GIANTwoffer

Awards
i have experience with PH's, little knowledge on/with much else, but i can def say you have all the protocol you need for proper support (fish oil, thistle, taurine, DAA, Liv), and PCT (Nolvadex, activate). I'd say your good to go. beware of gyno (you should be ok though with the nolva, havoc is a great PH, but its not typical to get gyno from it anyway)

I havent done my research on the end of dieting as specific as carbs, fat, ect, i just eat healthy, your only on a PH (not that theyre not something to take seriously), but as long as you eat healthy (even a varied diet with consistent protein intake and you WILL see gains , if you go hard in the gym that is).

happy lifting

:dance2:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
move DAA to your pct

DarkVader

DarkVader

Awards
I thought DAA helped avoid libido shutdown during cycle.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
I would run Trib during the cycle for test support and for PCT run the DAA, Aromasin at 12.5mgs/12.5mgs/12.5mgs ed wks 1-3with clomid at 75/75/50mgs ed wks 1-3 PCT.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Epi - 20/30/30/40
Nolva - 40/20/20/10
DAA - move to pct

Looks solid. Fat seems a lil high, try 40/40/20 instead .

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
I have run 2 solo havoc cycles and 2 havoc/tren cycles and have had excellent results. My first cycle i ran 20/30/30/30 and it worked excellent. Ate like a horse and 2g protein per lb of body weight worked well. I pre loaded with AI Cycle Support for 2 weeks along with a live supplement thruought. I ran the primordial TRS after and Cycle support for the 2 weeks after the cycle and had no issues. My wife is a doctor so i had blood work done after 4 weeks of completion and i was good to go.

Now when you start with the TREN or another addition your PCT will have to be a bit stronget than the TRS (Your Nolva is great). But for a solo run of havoc, just mild PCT will do you. Wish you luck on your first cycle. I pulled off about 8 good lbs when i was done.

woodbear

Awards
Dont think you need so much nolva for havoc, most say 20/20/10/10...
It mild, and most people dont get very shutdown. Too much nolva is no good either, lowering estrogen too much, will make keeping gains harder too. You need some estrogen along with testosterone to build muscle apparantly, but not so high you develop gyno ;-)

DarkVader

DarkVader

Awards
Thanks for all the help. I am thinking I might start in a month once I can get some nolva. Still researching best place to get it.