Moving on to injectables...Cycle suggestions?

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Hey everyone,

I have done 2 oral cycles (Epistane, DMZ/LMG) so far and I feel that I am ready to jump into injectables. This is what I was thinking:

Test E: 300mg/week first 4 weeks
600mg/week last 8 weeks

Equipoise: 200mg/week last 10 weeks (mainly adding it for joint relief and increasing appetite)

PCT: Clomid @ 50/50/50/50
arimidex if I can get a hold of it
Creatine

2 months after PCT: cutting cycle with ephedrin, yohimbin & anavar

Does this look ok? Should I add some HCG ? Do I really need the arimidex (for bloat etc) ?

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
have you thought about using a kick start?
Yeah maybe some beastdrol, but since I am just finishing my dmz cycle and was going to start this one in october I won't have enough time to recover after PCT. Maybe I'll just do a frontload, but I am unsure about this as I've never injected before.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Good idea on the kickstart. Just curious, why are you only running 300mg of test the first 4 and then upping it in the last 8? Do you not have enough to run 500-600 straight through? And I might bump the EQ up a bit.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I would run the test @ 500 straight since it's your 1st w/ an oral kickstart and 200mg of EQ is gonna do nothing.. If you running a Test/EQ cycle run it for no less than 16 weeks because it kicks in slowwww. Ideal is 20 weeks

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would run the test @ 500 straight since it's your 1st w/ an oral kickstart and 200mg of EQ is gonna do nothing.. If you running a Test/EQ cycle run it for no less than 16 weeks because it kicks in slowwww. Ideal is 20 weeks
This.

EQ is great for the joints, but the ester is sooooo damn long that it really won't have effect on them unless you run it for 15 weeks or so.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Good idea on the kickstart. Just curious, why are you only running 300mg of test the first 4 and then upping it in the last 8? Do you not have enough to run 500-600 straight through? And I might bump the EQ up a bit.
Well I was going to buy 2 bottles of test e with 10ml and 300mg/ml. Thats why I was going for 300 in the first 4 weeks and then 600 the last 8. I was going to run the EQ solely for joints and appetite and since its a 10ml vial with 200mg/ml that would be just enough to run it for 10 weeks.

If I would up the dosages I would need to buy 3 10ml bottles of test and 2 10ml bottles of EQ, which would be a load of cash spent on gear. Don't get me wrong, I have enough to spend on this in order to make it a great cycle, but I would rather not dish out huge loads and then have gear left over here and there.

However, if it is required to make this perfect then well, yeah...

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
This.

EQ is great for the joints, but the ester is sooooo damn long that it really won't have effect on them unless you run it for 15 weeks or so.
According to what I've been reading on EQ it supposedly kicks in around week 8. Then you are right that running it 10 weeks does not make much sense

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Should I leave out the EQ then? Still unsure about that oral kickstart without enough recovery after PCT from my current stack.

damn sorry 4 triple post -.-

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NPP is short-acting nandralone. It'll provide solid joint relief, but requires EoD injections.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
1-12 Test-E 500mg
1-4 SD 20-30mg

or substitutue SD with Dbol or Anadrol, whatever you prefer. Don't bother with EQ for that duration at that dosage, it won't do anything. If you really want to run it though, bump it up to atleast 400mg and for 16 weeks.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
What about low dose deca like 200mg if you need something for your joints?

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
What about low dose deca like 200mg if you need something for your joints?
Only thing I'm worried about there is the "deca dick". :D

Any thoughts on the HCG?

BTW, I would generally prefer to inject only once per week if that is a possibility. Lets just say that needles are not my best friend.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Should I leave out the EQ then? Still unsure about that oral kickstart without enough recovery after PCT from my current stack.

damn sorry 4 triple post -.-
If you can get more EQ than run it if not I would do a Test/Oral (choice). If you can't get the correct dosage why bother w/ the compound. Take it right or don't take it at all my friend

Reactions: T50
Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
So Test, Deca, is a solid cycle for a first injection cycle with an oral kickstart? How much should this cost with out PCT, as I could get that later on.

jlm25

Awards
What's wrong with a basic 12 week run of test e @ 500 . Also, I was scared ****less of injecting but it gets a lot easier :)

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
nothing wrong. what did that run you? did you buy it all at once? what was PCT for that?

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Alright, thank you all for your input...This is how I will be doing it:

Test e: 12 weeks @ 500mg/week (pharm grade, switched from lixus labs (ulab), although with lixus I would have had 600mg/w)
PCT: Clomid @ 50/50/50/50 & arimidex @ ?

Might run some HCG if I can figure out how to mix that stuff :D

Then 2 months later I will run a hardcore cutting cycle consisting of the following:

Ephedrine
Yohimbin
Liothyronine Sodium
Halodrol

Price for everything is around $300 which is fair I think.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I would wait longer to cut. Maybe 4months. Or cut while on cycle

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
I would wait longer to cut. Maybe 4months. Or cut while on cycle
Also not a problem. Considering how potent my fat loss stack is I'd say I'll be losing body fat faster than I can pack on. Also wanted to add clen at first, but that would just be so over the top :D

Don't want to do it on-cycle necessarily as I'm looking to gain around 20 lbs of lbm. Would seem like a waste of test to me.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Also not a problem. Considering how potent my fat loss stack is I'd say I'll be losing body fat faster than I can pack on. Also wanted to add clen at first, but that would just be so over the top :D

Don't want to do it on-cycle necessarily as I'm looking to gain around 20 lbs of lbm. Would seem like a waste of test to me.
I know you want to add some size this cycle but it would not be a waste of test to cut while on cycle. You use the test to keep your body from reaching catabolism while on a low cal/carb diet and ofcourse you can throw winny in the mix

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
I know you want to add some size this cycle but it would not be a waste of test to cut while on cycle. You use the test to keep your body from reaching catabolism while on a low cal/carb diet and ofcourse you can throw winny in the mix
You know what, how about I leave out the winny and just use the liothyronine sodium ? From what I've been reading it stacks extremely well with steroids and should help me shed fat in no time, even without cutting back on the calories too much. Would also help my body to metabolise the nutrients I'm getting from my food quicker and pack on lean mass.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
You know what, how about I leave out the winny and just use the liothyronine sodium ? From what I've been reading it stacks extremely well with steroids and should help me shed fat in no time, even without cutting back on the calories too much. Would also help my body to metabolise the nutrients I'm getting from my food quicker and pack on lean mass.
You can try but OTC supplements kind of get masked while on anabolics. That's why you usually discontinue supps such as creatine, etc. until PCT. L.S might be good during PCT to help your body increase bodyfat while coming off the sauce

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
You can try but OTC supplements kind of get masked while on anabolics. That's why you usually discontinue supps such as creatine, etc. until PCT. L.S might be good during PCT to help your body increase bodyfat while coming off the sauce

I think you are confusing something bro...by "liothyronine sodium" I mean T3, which is a thyroid hormone. It is pharm grade and defo not an OTC supp.

It increases the rate at which your metabolism works and breaks down the nutrients, usually putting your body into a catabolic state. This will be counteracted by the test e though.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I think you are confusing something bro...by "liothyronine sodium" I mean T3, which is a thyroid hormone. It is pharm grade and defo not an OTC supp.

It increases the rate at which your metabolism works and breaks down the nutrients, usually putting your body into a catabolic state. This will be counteracted by the test e though.
My bad I was confused. I seen ppl add Clen and T3 to their cycles

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
My bad I was confused. I seen ppl add Clen and T3 to their cycles
Correct, and right now I'm thinking about doing that too (with exception of clen). Just wondering whether it might be a waste of test. Don't think so though.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Correct, and right now I'm thinking about doing that too (with exception of clen). Just wondering whether it might be a waste of test. Don't think so though.
Testosterone is never wasted on your specific goal. If your goal is to put on weight or lose bodyfat it will deff make it easier to do. It's all about your diet and training. All of the old school bodybuilders would take Test to just counter catabolism on a low cal/carb diet. Like I said Test is never wasted on your individual goals. When I want to cut up I will use test-p (low water retention) not to gain a mass amount of muscle; but to keep what I have while burning off bodyfat

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Size?
test e -500mgs week 1-10
NPP 400mg week 1-6

bet u gain about 15-20 lbs if you eat enough NPP is serious

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
test e at 300mg is doubtful to counter t3 even at 600mgs test t3 eats my friend up

add in NPP/test and you will be good

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
t3 is very very very catabolic i wouldnt use it on test alone even at my normal dose of 750mg a week with something like nandrolone or trenbolone or superdrol though stacked with test I would

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Ask unreal he was on hdrol test few other thing and still lost muscle so I kept insiting he get on Sd and he did. It worked

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
So to sum it up, test e + T3 = no no

&

SD + T3 = win ?

Whats the word on AIs like letro, aromasin and arimidex? Which would be best suitable?

BTW, can't get any NPP =/

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
So to sum it up, test e + T3 = no no

&

SD + T3 = win ?

Whats the word on AIs like letro, aromasin and arimidex? Which would be best suitable?

BTW, can't get any NPP =/
I use Letro; .2 EOD

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Test 750 1-14
Sd at 30 with t3 25 50 75 50 25. With t3 first time be carefully. Sd run that **** up up and away

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
T3 eats EVERYTHING. Imo only drug that can truly handle it is TREN ACE.Remember matter CAN'T be created or destroyed.... TREN DEFIES THAT , IT CAN CREATE MUSCLE FROM NOTHING :)

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
T3 eats EVERYTHING. Imo only drug that can truly handle it is TREN ACE.Remember matter CAN'T be created or destroyed.... TREN DEFIES THAT , IT CAN CREATE MUSCLE FROM NOTHING :)
I have scratched the T3 idea for now, will be ordering some anyway though since its cheap and in case I decide that I want to get into shape quickly. I do have access to tren ace though, should I run that with the test?

Or is it too harsh for a first timer?

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
On second thought, I don't think tren ace will be good for me right now, although it clears the system pretty quickly should there be any severe sides.

I read that letro is definitely recommendend, and since it is some strong stuff in itself I don't feel I'm ready yet.

Just out of interest for the future, how much can I expect to gain with test e + tren ace?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Trend ace 8 wk probably a good 14 16lbs but it seriously changes ones physical appearance

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Trend ace 8 wk probably a good 14 16lbs but it seriously changes ones physical appearance
care to give a bigger elaboration? I just like hearing tren stories, lol. All I hear is how stuff is just absolutely NUTS. Like you will look like an entire new man after a tren cycle.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
care to give a bigger elaboration? I just like hearing tren stories, lol. All I hear is how stuff is just absolutely NUTS. Like you will look like an entire new man after a tren cycle.

Haha bro, don't get me so excited for that stuff, or I'll end up wanting to take it :D

On a serious note, I would be interested to hear some stories as well. Not necessarily now, as it seems you are accessing this via mobile...Don't want you to get thumb cramps, lol.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Tren is bat****crazy in one word. It will lean u out tremendously while add muscle at accelerated rate. The pumps are only.matched by insuring injection post workout. I remember this one time I shot trend ace later worked triceps and **** u not! They were pumped for.like 7hrs but not some arginine pump it was the painful pump u get inbetween sets ALL DAY!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Insulin injection*

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I was bulking dirty and saw my abs! Also I belived it dose KILL fat cells. I was lean and even off cycle months later and even now I.notice consistently.less fat on my.midsection areA. I drank 2+ gallons a day and my urine was very dark. Aggression was up a little but it was more of the attidue **** everyone that exceeded. At one point for 4wksa I stacked it with 30mg M1T this is were I was solidified as IronLiver on AM hall of fame 2010

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I was bulking dirty and saw my abs! Also I belived it dose KILL fat cells. I was lean and even off cycle months later and even now I.notice consistently.less fat on my.midsection areA. I drank 2+ gallons a day and my urine was very dark. Aggression was up a little but it was more of the attidue **** everyone that exceeded. At one point for 4wksa I stacked it with 30mg M1T this is were I was solidified as IronLiver on AM hall of fame 2010
LMAO, awesome story bro, I enjoyed it. Just curious, how long did you run the tren for total?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
6wks tren-e 4wks tren ace

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
at one.poiny towards end of.tren.e I used 1000mg a wk wooooow damage! Kidney was flared! Ankles doubled in size