Long Term Cycle. Health and rebuild Cycle.

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
26 y/o 5"11 200lbs . Recent knee surgery, shoulder and hand pain, with current very bad back problems for 4 months that wont go away. I need to get healthy and rebuild this beet down body. So i have a couple questions along with wanting some feed back on my cycle. Heres the cycle.

HGH 5/2 at 4iu/day for 12 months
Test prop at 1/2cc every 3 days for 12 months
Start t-3 around the 3 month mark at 4days on/14-21days off just to make sure my t-3 levels are good.

thats about it. remember im taking this cycle for Health reasons.

Is there anything else i should be worried about? Should i be worried about a pct for a dose this low? if so how would you run one for this?
As for the t-3 is there an over the counter type that will be sufficient and if so what do you suggest? and if not what about a t-3 from a research chemical company? or should i just stick with my source to get it? i would prefer to get it else where but if my source is the best bet ill do that. Any thoughts on anything?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i think you should just get healthy (hand/shoulder/knee/back)

these drugs arent going to heal you the way you think they will...

prop needs to be shot EOD not E3D ... an ai may or may not be needed.... you should have one tho

hcg should be run, throughout the cycle

12 months is way to long....... you should know this

of course you will need pct... did you honestly believe you wouldnt?

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
No i was 100% for sure i did need a pct and also thought 12 months was way way way way to long but my main informant is very well known and knows his way around steroids. He was telling me that at that small amount of prop it wouldnt shut my natural growth down and if i were to take a blood test i would maybe be a little above normal test levels maybe still within normal levels but just at the higher mark. So, he stated to me pct was not needed. so i was running this by everyone else to see what they thought sense at first i was thinking i needed one for anything. He also stated that at that low a level, and with my natural levels not getting shut down i could go on a cycle of prop just to help out the HGH for as long as i wanted as long as it was a low dose. I also thought that was off from what i know so im running this buy you guys as well. Only thing that gets me is this guy knows his Sh!t, so i was surprised at what he said and for sure wanted to run it by some others first. As for the healing im done trying to let my body heal on its own, have been trying to let it heal it self for years and nothing will seem to fix it self, (im assuming i must be deficient in something because there is no way a 26 y/o should have injuries like i do. when i start getting physically active its a miracle if i dont get some sort of injury within 2 weeks. i cant make it more then 14 days of any type of physical activity without something getting hurt. I also have a rare opportunity for a job that will require me to do some pretty intense physical training for about 15 weeks and the way i am right now i wouldnt be able to complete it with my current injuries and cant afford not to be able to complete it. so im trying everything i can to get healthy before it starts 14 weeks from now.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
at 26 yrs old your way too young bud. I would really look into other ways to solve your problems.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
1. your buddy doesnt know sh*t (no offense) dont take any of his advice ever again... you made the right decision coming here to discuss this with other people

2. prop will shut you down... at any dosage.. youre gunna NEED hcg and you shouldnt stay on for a year.... 20 weeks max for experienced cyclers.....

3. if you arent physically active right now, theres no way in hell you should be jumpin on a cycle .... you need to be in the gym for a while before you start taking steroids.

you seem to believe that these drugs will be a cure for your problems.... while they MIGHT help, i honestly dont think they will be as effective as you have convinced yourself they will be...

4. USE "ENTER" so people can read this sh*t lol..

5. seriously dont listen to your buddy ever again..

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at 26 yrs old your way too young bud. I would really look into other ways to solve your problems.
Agreed.

And I also wouldn't screw around with T3 just for the heck of it, either.

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
Alright, cool. Thats what i thought also which is why i asked you guys. Anyways the dude isnt my buddy, actually a well known rep on this site. Maybe he didnt understand what i wanted or was asking. or maybe i read what he explained to me wrong. Anyways thanks for the help guys.