1-test injections?

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
Am I mistaken, or is a 1-test cyp supposed to be injected, or what?
Dont mean to sound stupid-just tryin' to learn.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Yes, and Sledge's 1-Test Cyp didn't burn me at all

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
So this will be fine with vpx's 1-test cyp, or do you guys have a better brand reccomendation? and at 1cc a day?

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
Save your $ and wait for DS to get some more. His is 200mgs/ml so 1-1.5cc's every other day.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
My lifting partner is having a hell of a time with DS's 1-Test Cyp. First his right glute hurt for 8 days after his first inject(I'm thinking he injected too fast, he claims he didn't), then when I did his left glute for him, it only had the standard 2 to 3 day cramp/pain, but he just did his right quad Saturday and today he can barely walk. I'm going to do his inject tomorrow for him in his left quad, to see if his technique is the problem. Also, Friday I'm going to use 300mg of his Designer 1-Test Cyp along with my normal Test Cyp inject to check out this particular 1-Test Cyp. I've only used Dazed's stuff and had no problems in the past so I will post my results after I take it. I personally think it's his inject technique.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Get DS 1-test....the vpx is very low dosed so you would have to inject a large volume.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I used DS's 1 test, and 4 AD, and had no problems w/injection soreness. Just make sure you keep your hand steady, and don't inject to fast.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Some people are just more prone to soreness from any injection period. Use all the standard tricks like warming the bottle/needle, rubbing the muscle, and hot pad if necesssary.

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
When you say to wait for "DS" 1-test, do you mean designersupps? Because I went on their websire, and there was no 1-test cyp...
Also, would a regular BD ultra fine syringe work okay, or do i need a bigger gauge needle? where is a good place to purchase this online?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Designer Supps said hes making more this week so it wont be on the site right now.

blankstare

Awards
are you poking with a 18 g pin?

its all about 25 g pins...

draw with a 23g or bigger pin... poke with a 25g pin.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
I mix DS 4ad cyp with the 1t cyp and there has been no pain whatsoever.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Probably a technique problem. If his hand is shaky and the needle is wobbling through his tissue, his extra pain would be a result.

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
Would a 22g be okay? I know it might not be the BEST option, but Itll get the job done, right?
Also, a good typical dosage schedule would be....
I'm at 195lbs. right now with 7 to 8% bodyfat
(for 1-test cyp)

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
Would a 22g be okay? I know it might not be the BEST option, but Itll get the job done, right?
Also, a good typical dosage schedule would be....
I'm at 195lbs. right now with 7 to 8% bodyfat
(for 1-test cyp)
22g is fine for the glutes just inject slow and pause for a few seconds every 1/2ml. 700-1000mgs a week.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
Sorry no log. Been on about 6 weeks gained about 12 pounds of lbm while gaining little to no fat. Added m5aa pre- workout 2 weeks ago. Strength has been steadily climbing at a damn good rate. Oh, and I want to tackle every descent looking girl I see. My girlfriend actually had to go to the doctor yesterday because I hurt her down there. :twisted: I'll be walking in the city and I feel like a lion stalking his prey. Only thing is it seems like my nervous system can't keep up with my body. It's like I can feel my muscles wanting to pound the **** out of the weights but lately I feel mentally exausted. I think it's a mix of not enough sleep because of pumping cheeks all night and training like a freakin animal for the past 4 weeks. I think I need a few days off but it feels like your muscles need to workout.:whip:

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
so has anyone actually used the vpx 1-test cyp, pinned it, i mean? I read some reviews where people took it orally, but im not exactly plannin on going that route. Anyone had experience with this?