1st Test/Decca Cycle

xtreme1087

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm about to start a test e and decca cycle in 2 weeks. This will be my first gear cycle. I have run 2 ph cycles over the last 2 years consisting of Trenadrol and Mdrol. It's time to change it up.

Stats: currently
ht: 6'3
wt: 198
bf: 7%
Training experience: 5 years excluding high school
Current consistency in the gym: 5Xweek for the past 2 years; missing a day here and there for illness or something
Supp experience: 2 ph cycles throughout past 2 years and the creatine/protein/amino basics throughout past 5 years
Plateau duration: 3rd month currently
Diet: high protein and carbs currently. Calorie intake is around 2800, but will increase it to around 3500-4k keeping protein intake close to 1g/pound of body weight during cycle. Lots of veggies, wheat, and other complex carbs
Goals: the ol' "Gain muscle, mass, endurance, and strength" typical cliche

I have everything on hand right now (cycle gear, support supps, and pct). Giving it 2 more weeks to learn more info and make any changes neccessary. I am a 1st time poster in regards to gear, but have been researching failry intently since late February. Off and on before then, but nothing serious. Ok, onto the nitty gritty of my cycle layout! Nothing fancy by any means.

pre-cycle:
hawthorn berry, milk thistle, and saw palmetto for past week and will continue throughout cycle
workout 5Xweek, resting Saturday and Sunday. Gym time is 1.5 hours give or take a few minutes depending on the focused muscle groups.
Animal Pak currently in use and will be throughout including PCT

training:
currently, pre cycle, during cycle, and post will consist of 2 major muscle groups a day, plus either abs, calves, or core and cardio. I will use the eliptical for a 5 minute warmup, workout, then cool down with a 15 minute jog ending with 5 minutes of inclined brisk walking for the calves. I am a firm believer in "muscle confusion," so the muscle groups I do Monday will be different the next week. I will hit abs MWF, calves on Tuesday, and core on Thursday. The next week will be core MWF and so-on. Calves will also be done once a week during leg day. Probably throw a few quick forearm exercises in there every few days before cool down as well. Estimated time in gym is 2-2.5 hours.

cycle:
12 weeks total
weeks1-10
500mgs test e and 300mgs decca per week. Shots will be split into 2 doses of 250mgs test and 150mgs decca bi weekly pinning on Monday and Thursday every week. Week 10 will conclude my final decca injection and I will continue the test finishing it on week 12. I am debating how to run HCG. I've read some don't use it at all while others use it often. I am definitely open to suggestions here. 250iu every 4th day seems fairly popular. I've also read people running it at 500iu for 3 weeks during PCT. I also have nolva and aromasin on hand that I may use during the cycle and for sure PCT. Recommendations on HCG and aromasin are welcome.
Also will be using 1MR for pre-workout (cycling every other month), Xtend during, and end with a 25g protein shake for post throughout the cycle along with Organ Shield.

PCT:
Will start 10 days after the last test injection. I know some say to wait 2-3 weeks, but I'd like to kick start my body back into function and not have any "dead space." I base this off several readings that I found. I also know a guy at the gym who does it this way, only he waits 7 days. He is also helping me a long the way being 36 years old and an 8 year gear vet off and on.
weeks 14-17
20mgs of nolva and aromasin/day
weeks 17-19
20mgs nolva/day continued

Conclusion:
I'm excited, but also nervous to start. Needles have never been my favorite objects. I take shots well in the arm, but I've mever been given a shot elsewhere. My girlfriend is going to administer them. Ah, another point! Pinning will be in the glute. Is it a good idea to switch sides after evey pinning? Or maybe pin the right glute one week and the left the other and so-on? Glutes seem to be the primary site. I know I'll be sore in the pin area, but I'd rather stay away from delts and thighs. Also, I plan to mix the test and decca into one syringe. What is the best method to get accurate amounts of each in one vial? I will use separate 20 gauge needles to draw in both solutions and use a 25gX1" to administer it. I will cycle on and off 1MR every other month along with QuickMass, use Xtend during workouts throughout the entire "on cycle," and a protein shake 3 times a day including post workout shake. As stated earlier, suggestions/comments on HCG and aromasin usage would be appreciated along with anything else!

fivecents

Awards
Looks good. And after you pin yourself once youll realize how easy it is and it wont bother you at all.

xtreme1087

Awards
Just realized I posted this in a very broad section of the forum. Sorry. This is a massive website. I reposted this under Anabolics Cycle Info. Hoping to receive more feedback from there.