should i or should i not ?

mr buff

Awards
hi guys im mr buff , im 24 5ft 2 and weigh 168 pounds i am thinking of hitting my first cycle with test enanthate. for 10 weeks then tapering off for just 2 weeks thats 12 weeks in total i have bin lifting on and off for about 5 years with big gaps out but my knowledge of how to train is spot on as with my diet and rest this time round im goin for the daddy and wad woundering weather with the help.of juice il make it to the top :). gonna be popin clomid once every otherday from the start them week 11 50mg a day clomid and week 12 13 100mg plus armidex through out hittin thr creatine once tapered off so what ya think this is me at the mo ?

Attachments

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
You need to learn how to plan cycles. You don't pop clomid EOD the whole time you're on... There is absolutely no reason for that. It sounds to me like you need to do a lot more research before you even think about touching some juice.

Also, if your training and diet are so "spot on", give them time to actually work (at least a good 3 months). If you look more or less the same at that point, then maybe they aren't as spot on as you think.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Your joking right? You need alot more natural training under your belt... And better diet Mr.buff.... Your close to 18-20% bf I would say.... Get down to 10-13% then run a cycle.... But first try putting on some muscle...

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More like mr fluff, lol.

Lose some bf first

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Flame on, Flame on, Flame on, Flame until ya' dreams coooooome true.

Lolz, but foreal mr fluff, you need to get that diet and exercise down pat.

Start dieting, hop on LeanGains or something, then when you drop some bf, get a lil' bit more muscle mass, then start cycling.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Nope

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
As everyone else said -- your diet and training are anything but "spot on." You can go a lot further without PH or AAS. Don't believe me? Me at 190... have never run a cycle in my life.
812112.jpg

mr buff

Awards
lol ok i lied iv only bin at the gym two months lol and am making progress every week allot of progress yes im aware of my bf thank u lol im gonna train for at least a year straight. if anything il hit the creatine and eat more cut out takeaways and binge drinking im getting bigger already and slightly more shaped but still mr fluff i do no cardio so that will have to be changed ......thanks fot the replys.

Attachments

xxscaxx

Awards
This thread sucks. Put in the time at the gym and stop looking for an easy out to be bigger.

I know i'm new around here, but it's irritating as **** when people want to jump right into aas/ph when they don't even have the drive or dedication to work their ass off at the gym first. I'm 285 pounds and never touched a steroid. Yes I have some body fat but I still have put the time in at the gym to build my foundation first. I realize not everyone is able to put weight on easy but you catch my drift.

Op - not meaning to rant and call you out, but if you really did lie and your only lifting for two months you will see a lot of positive results from training hard and eating right and changing your bad habits.

And you need to train more than a year straight.

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Please do yourself a favor and start learning how to eat properly. The gym is easy -- consistent and smart eating is what makes or breaks you.

mr buff

Awards
5 ..porrage 6 eggs
7.30 shake sandwich
11 ..cottage cheese 1 tub
2 chicken n rice
5 chik n rice
7.30 fish n veg
10.30 shake with milk
thats what i eat in a day BOOOM
most pros started roids straight up thats why their champions im 24 i could hit the stage in a few years with the help.of druuuuuuuuugs mr olympia here i come WATCH ME AND REMEBER YOU HERD ABOUT ME FIRST HAHAHA BOOOM. MR olymlia 2014 goes to MRRRR BUUUUF! you lot will still be here talkin about diets haha

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
there seem to be an overwhelming number of trolls lately.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
I really want to see this guy on a stage now. Something would probably explode from all the synthol... Mr. O in three years if you juice? Please... if that were the case then I could make a men's health cover in 3 days if I take some clen... Seriously man, just because someone told you bodybuilders were narcissists doesn't mean you should come on here and start talking like a douchebag. In the mean time, hand over your self-respect. You can have it back when you put in the gym time and change your diet and attitude.
/rant

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
most pros started roids straight up thats why their champions im 24 i could hit the stage in a few years with the help.of druuuuuuuuugs mr olympia here i come WATCH ME AND REMEBER YOU HERD ABOUT ME FIRST HAHAHA BOOOM. MR olymlia 2014 goes to MRRRR BUUUUF! you lot will still be here talkin about diets haha
Right....And don't forget to inject that test into your brain too, hopefully it'll grow along with the muscles lol

mr buff

Awards
haha lol into my brain thats a good idea lol nah seriously im gonna train hard and eat hard for a while ennit maybe hit the creatine ..im english can some body please inform what IMO stands for ???? and i thought this app was just for peeps on roids so hello to all my natty bbers :). i must admit everyone i know that juices ends up tiny or cant train without them the only big guys i know are natty.

Attachments

mr buff

Awards
its ok i just brought some new steroid that gives u extra energy and pumps their pills ..green tea extract i think he said got a whole tub of them so should be gettin on that stage well sooner than i thought gonna take 6-8 tabs a day gonna get orderin some clomid to as my man told me it shuts u down and he knows hiz stuff he like 12 stone ****in massive he is he advises to take them in the morning as there so strong they might interveine with sleep wish me luck peeps il post some before and after pics ....MR OLYMPIAAAAAAAAAA ;-)

mr buff

Awards
alright friends il stop bein a doughbag lol ......british dispensery anabol tabs are they ligit cuz every site seems to be selling them im in the uk roids are legal to posses here just ilegal to sell or give to.people and is it wize to get gear off the net? please no comments regarding diet or trainin lol im gonna get some natty mass first just wounderin

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
haha lol into my brain thats a good idea lol nah seriously im gonna train hard and eat hard for a while ennit maybe hit the creatine ..im english can some body please inform what IMO stands for ???? and i thought this app was just for peeps on roids so hello to all my natty bbers :). i must admit everyone i know that juices ends up tiny or cant train without them the only big guys i know are natty.

You look you accidently shoved the needle up your arsehole in that pic.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Still trolling lol.

mr buff

Awards
heavy ass weekend on class as and alcohol lol now i have no motivation lost abit of weight lol what the heck im gettin some sus n deca next week mind so its allll good steroids are so big here everyones on them and i watch skinny peeps blow up after 2 months haha no doubt about it jab jab BOOOOM whats this haha power woooooop

juarezUSMC

juarezUSMC

Awards
Mr fluff can I please have the last 4 minutes(that it took me to read that ****ty thread) of my life back,

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
I still believe wholeheartedly that mr buff is nothing more than a troll. However, if this is not the case, I'm gonna keep my eyes open for the "ZOMG I GOTZ TEH GYNOZ AND WUTZ A PCT?" thread. Could provide lols to make up for this terrible thread.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
You need to learn how to plan cycles. You don't pop clomid EOD the whole time you're on... There is absolutely no reason for that. It sounds to me like you need to do a lot more research before you even think about touching some juice.

Also, if your training and diet are so "spot on", give them time to actually work (at least a good 3 months). If you look more or less the same at that point, then maybe they aren't as spot on as you think.
you re 100% right!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
clomid for PCT yes for oncycle estrogen control NO, get an AI!

mr buff

Awards
well im half way through my first week of sus 250 and deca 300. im hittin the sus every 5 days and the deca e.o.w so far so good i had got some nolvadex if gyno comes my way and some clomid for pct trien to get some armidex for water retension or incase of this problem. heres some pics this is only day 4 my man said eat like a horse and just train like **** so thats what im doin. ****in BOOOOOOOOM! lol

Attachments

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe u will make Mr. O. I believe you mrbuff.

Click here for a bigger penis.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're still like 15%+. Stop trolling fluffy

mr buff

Awards
why on earth would i be worried about bodyfat percentage im tryin to bulk up and gain mass il cut up next year or summit wanna be a solid 13 /14 stone at 5ft 2 il look tonk

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
yeah dude, why worry about bodyfat. just gain as much mass as possible. who cares if its 80% fat. at least you got that 20% of muscle that will stick with you even after PCT and completely undo what you did with over eating and a terribly unclean diet.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The troll has left the building.

Turnitup122

Awards
What an idiot. I wonder if he's getting compliments on his tits yet

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Probably has been too busy shopping for sports bras to come in and say hello.

Really hoping for that spoon pic but I doubt we'll see it.

mr buff

Awards
on a setious note any of u heard of test cypionate in 20ml vials?

mr buff

Awards
im orderin them today along with tamoxefen(nolva)

mr buff

Awards
from a close friend who sorts allot of people out

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i dont know about yall but with that chest fat he's got, i couldn't have the fortitude, or the audacity to bulk.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Sh*t dude you gotta get some T3 & some T4 and run that stuff for at least 12 weeks you fat mofo. You like the michelin mascott

xf564k.jpg

I can imagine you with same creepy smile posing in front of the mirror.

mr buff

Awards
well ordered it with dbol and winni so all should be good il post my progress