Confused: Halo or AndroMass for first cycle?

api27

api27

Awards
Well.. was dead set on running HD (and all necessary supports) for 6 weeks for first cycle... planning on calories in 4k range for diet. Nolva for pct. I already have my Halo purchased.

Seeing that I read and research on here everyday... I am now confused after looking into AndroMass. I am trying to bulk and know that Halo isn't (necessarily) the best bulker... it seems that AndroMass is a terrific bulker (with proper diet) and has way less side effects/potential for side effects. I know it's a new product... but any feedback from those who have tried it and/or comparisons and differences to HD? Also what PCT with AndroMass? Thanks guys, always appreciate the expert advice.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i can tell you the trs from pp would be enough of a pct from 4 weeks of andromass solo.

what i'd say for you to go with is both. hd for 6 weeks, and andromass weeks 1-4. 3 caps pre w/o, 3 caps post w/o.

hd-50/75/75/75/75/75
AM-6caps/6/6/6

then run pct assist, clomid, supress c, and daa for pct. :thumbsup:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For bulking, AM would be a better option. That being said, halo is a great compound on its on and can be very versatile when worked with the proper diet.

api27

api27

Awards
Hmm.. I am liking what I am reading about AndroMass being safer than all the other alternatives. From what I am reading it bypasses the liver. You never know though (especially with a new product) if what you are reading is hype...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The liver is where most of the conversion happens, what idiot told you it bypasses the liver? Lol some may bypass the first pass through the liver, but it still will all be filtered through the liver.

It is safer than hd, that is for sure, but it is also weaker than hd too.

Either product should be ran for 6 weeks min, and both require 2 bottles.

I wouldn't recommend andromass solo with only one bottle, 2 at least.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any other opinions?
You can pick up TWO bottles of Andromass for the price of one. That means you can run 4 weeks at double dose, 6 weeks at 1.5x dose or 8 weeks at the standard dose.

Jbry's suggestion is great as well, though it would be pointless to buy only 1 AM when you can get 2 for the same price.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol - Less money, more liver toxic
AndroMass - More money, less liver toxic

You decide