1,4 Andro / 5AA / 4AD?

LM600

Awards
Hey Guys,

Just coming to the end of my M1T / 4AD / 5AA cycle and have absolutely loved it - no real sides good strength increase and a marked lean look.

I'm now looking to my next cycle for next year - I'm not interested in Methyls this time round due to going on hols and wanting a few drinks whilst away, therefore I was thinking of an 8 weeker of:

1,4 Andro
5AA
4AD

T/D's are also out of the question as i'm unlucky in the fact that I react to TGel/Derma etc : (
I was thinking of running the 4AD @ 1200mg ed, 5AA @ 400mg ed but not too sure of the 1,4 Andro, so any help would be uch appreciated!

Thanks Guys!

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the 1,4 is highly bioavailable compared to the others. lower doses will do depending on your stats. it also takes a while for it to kick in.

BigChuckles

Awards
Hey Guys,

Just coming to the end of my M1T / 4AD / 5AA cycle and have absolutely loved it - no real sides good strength increase and a marked lean look.

I'm now looking to my next cycle for next year - I'm not interested in Methyls this time round due to going on hols and wanting a few drinks whilst away, therefore I was thinking of an 8 weeker of:

1,4 Andro
5AA
4AD

T/D's are also out of the question as i'm unlucky in the fact that I react to TGel/Derma etc : (
I was thinking of running the 4AD @ 1200mg ed, 5AA @ 400mg ed but not too sure of the 1,4 Andro, so any help would be uch appreciated!

Thanks Guys!
Is the 5AA 3-alpha? Or is 3-alpha just a form of 5AA? What brand are you taking?

LM600

Awards
Hey Guys,

Thanks, so a daily dose of 1,4 Andro would be about 200/300mg ed? (I weigh ~215lbs)

Chuck, the brand I'm using is Sci-Fit's Mastabolan...
5-Alpha Androstane-3,17 Beta Diol

This is the 3-beta version, I think the 3-Alpha would read something like...
5-Alpha Androstane-3,17 Alpha Diol

Thanks again guys!

BigChuckles

Awards
Hey Guys,

Thanks, so a daily dose of 1,4 Andro would be about 200/300mg ed? (I weigh ~215lbs)

Chuck, the brand I'm using is Sci-Fit's Mastabolan...
5-Alpha Androstane-3,17 Beta Diol

This is the 3-beta version, I think the 3-Alpha would read something like...
5-Alpha Androstane-3,17 Alpha Diol

Thanks again guys!
Well from the PH FAQ it's 300-600 mg everyday in divided doses.

Are you going for mass gains? Wouldn't 1-AD but a better choice than the 1,4 Andro for a mass stack?

LM600

Awards
Hi Chuck,

Apologies Mate, I did read the FAQ - just forgot it!

I'm not really after a mass stack more of a dry, hard look for the beach - I did think about 1AD but from everything I've read so far 1,4Andro seems to be a better alternative.

Thanks again Mate for your help and patience! : )

flexster

Awards
Hi Chuck,

Apologies Mate, I did read the FAQ - just forgot it!

I'm not really after a mass stack more of a dry, hard look for the beach - I did think about 1AD but from everything I've read so far 1,4Andro seems to be a better alternative.

Thanks again Mate for your help and patience! : )
Im using 1200mgs per day of 1,4andro, for a couple of weeks now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 0
Anabolics 8
GQdaLEGEND Alpha Gainz 17
Anabolics 4
Cycle Logs 5