P90 X with dieselbolan v2.0 or beastdrol?

ryino

Awards
Hey guys, I am trying to decide what to take for great gains, but first I want to tell you what I accomplished before I ask any questions.

I since 6 months ago I have went from 260 obese down to 186!

I am about to start P90 X and really wanted to gain size and strength not just tone up, but I wanted to know what I should be taking Dieselbolan v2.0 or beastdrol?

and how and when should I take Dieselbolan/ beastdrol?
only for the days I work out or a daily use?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the weight lose. U dont wanna take any of those to bulk up on px90...U do realize they are not supplements but ph's...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You only want to use those when u have lifted for a while and hit a plateau. You can do alot with diet and exercise alone. Your jumping the gun to quick bruh

ryino

Awards
You only want to use those when u have lifted for a while and hit a plateau. You can do alot with diet and exercise alone. Your jumping the gun to quick bruh
I have lifted for the past 6 months, my diet is way beyond better than what I use to eat like, I only need to work out 1.5hrs. unlike when I first started I worked out 3hrs per day of exercise!

ryino

Awards
Congrats on the weight lose. U dont wanna take any of those to bulk up on px90...U do realize they are not supplements but ph's...
yeah I have realized that, and I know a man using them right now,
but I also know that weight gainer products are not an option when I tried it and had negative results
so what would you recommend for P90X?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you aware of the risks that are inherent with these steroids? It honestly doesn't seem like you've read up on them very much, just heard about the positive effects. It's completely your decision, but I would advise you to spend a bit more time researching the effects of these steroids before you jump to a decision. Your comments lead me to believe you don't quite know what you're getting into, and I wouldn't want to see you get adversely affected.

First of all, do you have a planned PCT? Do you have support supplements? Do you know what compounds are in Bestdrol and Dieselbolan v2.0?

I'm trying to help you, but part of that is making sure you know what you're getting into.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just eat more protein/fats/carbs in that order- and lift/rest your not ready for steroids bro

ryino

Awards
Are you aware of the risks that are inherent with these steroids? It honestly doesn't seem like you've read up on them very much, just heard about the positive effects. It's completely your decision, but I would advise you to spend a bit more time researching the effects of these steroids before you jump to a decision. Your comments lead me to believe you don't quite know what you're getting into, and I wouldn't want to see you get adversely affected.

First of all, do you have a planned PCT? Do you have support supplements? Do you know what compounds are in Bestdrol and Dieselbolan v2.0?

I'm trying to help you, but part of that is making sure you know what you're getting into.

My brother has a friend which I workout with in the gym, and also which he has taken and uses them, he said if I were to take the Ph's he will help me with the pct, and Liver support supps.
Yes, I have seen the positive effects...
and I do research it quite a bit, which my concern is headaches, aggression and others side effects.
All I really wanted to know is what could I expect from taking dieselbolan v2.0 or beastdrol while on p90x!

ryino

Awards
just eat more protein/fats/carbs in that order- and lift/rest your not ready for steroids bro
thanks for the tip, . . .
I have been eating protein staying but staying away from carbs. because of a information on the program Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer
the meals I am supposed to eat are costly because its like I need to go to the story for food all the time and I can't keep affording that.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My brother has a friend which I workout with in the gym, and also which he has taken and uses them, he said if I were to take the Ph's he will help me with the pct, and Liver support supps.
Yes, I have seen the positive effects...
and I do research it quite a bit, which my concern is headaches, aggression and others side effects.
All I really wanted to know is what could I expect from taking dieselbolan v2.0 or beastdrol while on p90x!
Headaches and aggression are not even sides. These are not prohormones, they are designer steroids. Prohormones convert to active steroids, the ones you mentioned are already active. Same thing, just a cute way of not saying you take steroids, but the ones you mentioned specifically are. Don't sugar coat it in your mind, you're only fooling yourself and setting you up for failure.

Things you can expect:

testicular atrophy, HPTA shutdown and low/no testosterone production, lethargy, back cramps, SIGNIFICANTLY increased LDL (the bad kind) and reduced HDL (the good kind) leading to arterial plaque, left ventricle hypertrophy, increased blood pressure, acne, liver damage, etc., etc.

You might gain 10-15lbs of weight too, much of it increased glycogen storage (think super saturation) and water. If you do not have a proper PCT planned and know how to execute, you will lose most if not all of the weight and strength you gained on the cycle.

So, until you have a PLAN for PCT and have all the supplies for PCT in your possession, I would again advise going no further.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the tip, . . .
I have been eating protein staying but staying away from carbs. because of a information on the program Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer
the meals I am supposed to eat are costly because its like I need to go to the story for food all the time and I can't keep affording that.
Go to Costco and get:

10lbs Chicken breasts
7.5 dzn eggs
2lbs Natural Peanut Butter
10lbs Oats
5lbs frozen veggies
2 gallons skim milk
10lbs brown rice

That should last you a week, and produce the best gains. Cheap, proven, simple, effective.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can expect to get about 5lbs using those compounds with p90x, and fatter.

ryino

Awards
Go to Costco and get:

10lbs Chicken breasts
7.5 dzn eggs
2lbs Natural Peanut Butter
10lbs Oats
5lbs frozen veggies
2 gallons skim milk
10lbs brown rice

That should last you a week, and produce the best gains. Cheap, proven, simple, effective.
Thanks for the tip! I will do that!

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
if ur set on p90x, i'd rather go with something like Stanodrol, furuza ,or mmV3

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go with Katanadrol @ Mrsupps and run it at 250mg for 4 weeks with P90X.

You won't gain sh*t on heavier methyl cycles compared to the shutdown and stress on the body if you only use P90X. You need to lift weights and eat big.