M1T worked great for me, what next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmypop13

Awards
I used M1T for a week and a half(started two weeks ago) starting with 5mg first two days then I moved up to 10mg and then to a 15mg split dose and the only side I experienced was severe shrinkage. :eek: I gained 15 lbs and alot of strength and can see an increase in size. I only stopped cuz my girlfriend is coming back in town at the end of the week and I wanted to get my nuts back up to size(theyre almost there).
I've been working out now for a year and a half and this was my first cycle. If I ever get her to be okay with it or we split up, I wanna run more cycles. Should I stick with the M1T a few more times or switch to real gear. What's a good choice to start with for bulking? I care more about the size of my muscles than how strong they are, right now anyway. I guess I'll start off by searching through the forum and looking to see what other people have done and started out with.
thanks for the help
-Chris

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Yes, please do search. You sound young and inexperienced with hormones (PH or AS). Do some more research, and do NOT consider real gear until you get a better grip on AS usage and training/diet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10