UPDATED: Before and After pics of AndroSeries users!

1. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Exclamation UPDATED: Before and After pics of AndroSeries users!

AM Members,

Below is a compilation of before and after pics from our AndroSeries (AndroMass, AndroHard and AndroLean) users. Each of these guys used AndroSeries alone, aside from the basics like protein, vitamins, etc. These results are based off hard work, clean diet and the unique advantage of the AndroSeries -- The safest and most effect natural steroids in the world.

Enjoy, and give these guys some congrats!

Respectfully,

Eric Potratz
    President & Founder

---------------------------

Jeff M.

4 weeks on AndroMass

Gained 10lbs in 4 weeks

"... Andromass is the first prohormone I have taken in my 10 years of body building. The reason I finally decided to give it a go is because of the non-toxicity of this product. I was not excited about taking a product previously that was going to affect my liver.. considering I have done my fair share of drinking alcohol. Before starting my cycle I weighed in at 163 lbs. (I am 5 feet 9 inches tall). I was solid and cut up. I wanted to be bigger, stronger, and heavier though. I can honestly say Andromass helped me gain strength and size. The first couple of weeks were a bit slow with these gains, but I did notice an increase in my pumps - during my workouts I felt like my muscles (or veins) were going to explode more than usual. I was going to the gym at least 5 days a week for 2 hours a day. Each day I did 10 minutes of cardio, 30 minutes of deep stretching, 20 minutes of a core strengthening rountine, and an hour of focusing on muscle building. By the middle of week 3 my bench press had increased from 3-4 reps of 225 lbs to 8-9 reps of 245.

Another thing that seemed to constantly get bigger was my appetite. There were points where my girlfriend actually said, "the amount of food you eat disgusts me." I was eating good food though about 6 meals a day (including gainer shakes) - chicken, turkey, fish, steak, rice, green vegetables, a lot of eggs, tons of bread, mass gainer shakes, protein bars, and yes, I did cheat and eat pizza and a few healthy desserts here and there.

By the final day of my cycle I weighed in at 173 lbs. that night and 171 the next morning. I think my solid mass gain is about 8 or 9 pounds which is more than I expected. I am still solid as a f**ckin rock and pretty vascular. The only side effects I experienced was slightly oily skin (but not too many zits), slight decrease in sex drive, and I was a bit moody on certain days. None of the side effects were extreme and would certainly not steer me away from using the product in the future. I am not trying to sell the product for this company, only giving my honest input on how it worked for me, and obviously it worked pretty well. I am going to pick some more up after my off cycle ends for sure..."

Jacob J. (Area51)

6 weeks on AndroMass

Gained 30lbs in 6 weeks!

"... Starting weight:167 lbs. 12% BF
    Finishing weight: 197 lbs. 15% BF
    AndroMass: 6 pills/day for 6 weeks
    Calories: 3200-3600/day
    Protein: 210-250 grams/day
    Workout: PP recommended workout
    Other Supps: only vitamins

With all the hype about this product prior to its release, I expected nothing short of amazing when it came time for me to cycle it.Well...all I can say is, a 30lb increase in a matter of 6 weeks, not only met that expectation, but exceeded it. Within the first couple of weeks, I felt pumps so intense that I thought my muscles were going to explode. From that point on, the weight and strength just continued to gradually climb. My starting weight was 167lbs and I finished at 197lbs. I kept my calories clean at 3200-3600/day and my protein at 210-250g/day. Overall, I couldn't be happier with the results I received.
    ..."

Dustin Z.

4 weeks on AndroHard + AndroMass

Gained 13lbs in 6 weeks

"... I put on about 13 lbs in total from 180 to193 from June 20th or so to Last week. My bench went from 180 about 10 times to 270+. Squat went from 185 to 360. Dead lift almost exactly the same. Ialmost hit 315 on the bench but I had already done most of my arms and was pretty dead.

That's always been my problem. I always power lifted & I could always move a ton of weight for my size and get to my max's quickly from time off but I've never looked bigger. Now when I'm in the gym, I'm blown up like a bunch of ballons. I can't even fit into my suits & dress shirts (I'm a Realtor) so I had to only wear the bigger ones & couldn't wear the jackets with them..."

Beatheart
    Age - 54

4 weeks on AndroMass + 4 weeks additional weeks on AndroMass & AndroHard (8 weeks total)

Gained 18lbs of lean body mass in 8 weeks

"... Strength Increase of 39.9%... This is the one I was most surprised by. The gains throughout the whole Mass cycle were steady, but in the 4 - 6 week period really took off and stayed there to the end. Legs are the outlier with a major increase, but that is more a combination of not having a serious leg workout over the last year due to knee problems and actually throttling back the weight to start and even at the end to allow the supporting muscles involved to grow into what the legs were doing."

Yo' Daddy Gets His Mass On - 6 wk AM/AH Log - Page 14 - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

Jamesbrown21
    Age - 23

Lost 8lbs while gaining muscle

6 weeks on AndroHard & AndroLean -

"...Starting the LAST week of my cycle tomorrow. My endurance has gone through the roof this last week. I don't get tired during or after my workouts like I did when I first started the cycle.

I'm feeling great and I'm starting to think I'm in the best shape of my life. My muscles are rock solid, striated, and vascular. My obliques are showing through better than they ever have. The only thing that hasn't been dialed in like I'd like are my lower abs. They look significantly better than they used to, but they are still not where I want them..."
    Andro Lean/Andro Hard log - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

-------------------

Beatheart
    Age - 54

6% drop in bodyfat in 6 weeks!

"..AL / AH in 6 weeks has done what I would be hard-pressed to do in at least 9 months of dedication. Honestly - to loose the same BF and work back the strength for my body type would have been at least a 3 cycle lean/mass run done natty plus stims and strict diet... I heartily recommend this stack to anyone wanting a leaning recomp. I'm 54, birthday is today. If this stack works for me like this, it's going to be killer for young athletes in their prime. And there's some great logs going now that show that..."12 Week AndroSeries Ride Up the Mountain - Page 6 - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

-------------------

Ryan D.
    Age -28

6 weeks on AndroHard -

"...I started working out feb 18th with a 90 day extreme home workout program. The program included many pull ups which I could do about 1/2 of 1 pull up unassisted. I weighed 240lbs and was what I describe as a "fat skinny guy"... I kept my diet very good, cutting out all "bad foods" and eating only lean meats (chicken,turkey, fish) and healthy raw fruits and vegetables. I started out with a lower daily calorie intake so as to burn fat and got down to about 220 in my first 30 days. Then around day 45 I added AndroHard at 6 softgels a day, I kept my diet lean but upped my calories and was still working hard! After about the first week of AH I could feel a more energized feeling during workouts and it seemed if I took a brief break (30 seconds) after muscle failure I was able to go back to the previous move as if I was on a fresh start all over again! My friend who had been working out with me and was far ahead of me physically started to see me "outdoing" him in weight and reps. (the weight just felt lighter!)... By day 90 my pulling went from 1/2 of one pull up unassisted to 8-10 sets of 8-10 pull ups with 25lb weighted backpack on!!! My push ups doubled!! All weights that were used were dumbbells but they doubled in almost every move!! " I am very happy with results and can't wait to give Andro Mass a try!!..."

Height:6'4"

Before
    Weight -- 240lbs
    Body fat -- 24%

After [90 Total - Started AndroHard after day 45]
    Weight -- 195lbs
    Body fat -- 12%

-------------------

Dlabonte
    Age - 45

4 weeks on AndroHard & AndroLean -

"... At the age of 45 yrs, having now tried my first hormonal product I've had a great experience. I was able to work out like a madman while cutting the carbs almost completely from my diet and still gain muscle while I lost fat. Most importantly, all of this with no side effects or health risks to my liver or other organs. This 4 week cycle on Androlean and Androhard was a great experience..."

Day 1
    Weight -- 189lbs
    Body fat -- 17%

Day 30
    Weight -- 184lbs
    Body fat -- 13% dlabonte's 4 week Androhard/Androlean recomp - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

-------------------

Brandon C.
    Age - 35

28 days on AndroLean -

"... [AndroLean] really shines in a calorie reduced environment. I felt it had definite anti-catabolic effect for me. I had already been cutting for almost 3 months & had lost some muscle. I lost an additional 3-4 lbs while on AL, but I feel like I retained more or maybe gained a little muscle this last month. I wish I would have started my cut with AL, and I think I would have ended with more muscle... The next greatest thing for me was an increase in endurance. I have not heard anyone else talk about it, but it was one of the best things for me on this cycle. It is an area I struggle in, and I really felt like cardio was no problem & I could keep going..."

-------------------

Anthony B.
    Age - 24

5 weeks on AndroHard -

"...During the 5 weeks I ran ANDROHARD, I experienced some amazing changes. I started at a sloppy 222 pounds, feeling very weak for my size, no veins to be seen, my moitivation was no existent, and I had gyno that was very irritated. I started doing DB flat bench with the 70's, struggling to achieve 3 sets of 8 reps. By the end of the 2nd week I was down 18 pounds of bodyfat, increased LBM 2lbs, and was doing DB flat bench with the 100's for 3 sets of 10! My endurance, strength, muscular hardness, libido and overall well being have never been as high as they were on Androhard, I have used a plethora of hormone/steroid products in the past, I will tell you ANDROHARD kicks there asses! ...By week 5, my gyno is virtually non existent, sex drive keeps increasing, I'm down 27 pounds on the scale,LBM is up 6 pounds! I can press the 100's for sets of 15 on the DB flat bench! I'm constantly being asked what I'm on, and it is so damn refreshing to say its legal! I recommend them to anyone looking for a way without the needle, yet still achieving the same end results as if you were injecting illegal steroids!.."

Before - 222lbs
    After - 195lbs

-------------------

VolcomX311

6 weeks on AndroLean -

"...The endurance I received in terms of gym stamina and actual cardio was immense. My recovery between sets was notably increased, my ability to press on and make cardiovascular developments was accelerated and the thermogenic effect from ANDROLean was one of the most intense I’ve experienced... my strength did not change in any notable manner from 205lbs down to 195lbs. Furthermore, my back strength continued to progress and move upward in strength throughout. I’ve set all time PR’s on weighted pull ups on this run and I’ve weighed less in past cuts and haven’t been able to hit these numbers, so the PR’s are not solely based on the body weight factor..."

Volcom's Androlean & Androhard Log - Anabolicminds.com

-------------------

scott29
    Age - 45

28 days on AndroLean -

"...finished my bottle of A-lean yesterday... Final thoughts.

224.5, I lost exactly 10 lbs in a month. Calories were super restrictive, Super low carb.

Seems A-lean helped me lose visceral fat, which I was very excited about.

Strength stayed up for the most part.

Libido stayed the same throughout.

Will I use this product again? Yes..."
    scotty o's androlean log.. - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

-------------------

ColumbuPadilla81
    Age - 26

11 days on AndroMass -

"...My first week's workouts were great. I don't keep journals as I have a very good idea of what I need to bring up and what my body needs, but I can say that my reps increased considerably and my ability to maintain INTENSITY in the gym was increased... My poundages increased on some movements but the biggest differences were an increase in reps with my heavier poundages. For instance, 405 shrugs were usually a 6 rep failure and now I'm repping 10-12.... After just 11 days I have gone from 208-215lbs. Some say that this PH causes water and that may be true, but my waist size has shrunk and my definition is more prominent now..." **Detailed Review of AndroMass Solo: First 11 days** - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

-------------------

sshon85
    Age - 25

20 days on AndroMass -

"...lifts are getting stronger...I love the workout program that came with the AM.......I can see the size difference....weight wise I'm not seeing a HUGE difference but some days I weigh in at 205 which is a [5 solid pound gain] but some days I'm 200-202 but really dehydrated from [the] night before........I'd say about mid 3rd to starting 4th week you'll start to feel BEASTLY!....The workout program is no joke day one you'll do chest and back which incorporates deadlifts and [the] next day your doing legs and stiff leg deads.......insane..." AM cycle log - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

-------------------

svida

21 days on AndroMass -

"...I just hit day 21 of AM solo and my lifts were FREAKIN INSANE today. I was in disbelief where the extra strength and reps came from, and endurance is through the damn roof!

Week 1 I gained almost 8 lbs in water weight.
    Week 2 Another 3 lbs
    Week 3 Another 1 lb

[12lbs weight gain in 21 days!]

I've gone from 206 to about 217 in 21 days. I'm sure with this boost in strength and proper calorie overload I should start packing on muscle. I'm anticipating great things to come for weeks 4-8, and I'm totally satisfied with just AM solo for now..."
    AM cycle log - Page 7 - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

-------------------

specopsload

14 days on AndroMass -

"...Today in the gym, I felt like I was non stop flexing, and I just felt huge. Definitely getting stronger and today I am up 1 lb after a deuce. I am just adding these lbs on like crazy..I wasn't even going to weigh myself today, but a friend was so I decided to and I am up to 178.2. which is over 1 lb from yesterday. I am now 13 lbs up in 2 weeks.

side effects noted so far.
    mild bacne,
    oily skin on face
    mild back pumps,
    mild headache that comes and goes.
    grapefruit burps.

positive sides:
    greatly increased vascularity.
    strength increased
    bigger size,(all muscles are fuller, chest in particular and quads.
    i'm diggin it..."
    ANDROMASS log - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

------------------------

SwissBulk

4 weeks if AndroMass

"...I am up 12 lbs so far and im in-between 3rd and 4th week of andromass. I have another bottle of andromass and androhard in which Im thinking of adding to this cycle. My max bench is still 320 lbs even those I gained 12 lbs. My strength is up a bit in my arms and legs. Had to take an easy here and there because I ended up hurting my shoulder quading, its healed up now but took a good 2 weeks of being carefull. Pinched a nerve in my back and that took me 3 days before I felt good enough to do legs. Mostly every workout ive had has been to failure and left me feeling sore as a mofo. Last few days ive been healing up much faster and can feel more gains coming on. This is alot like the superdrone without most of the sides. One thing that I did have to watch out for was blood presure, decided to use rest of my cycle assist and continue hawthorn berry."

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21%

Just loaded up new images above (was a mistake on image 2)
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.08%

Area51's transformation is crazy.
    Celtic Labs Rep
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.28%

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy
    Area51's transformation is crazy.
    I agree. This stuff tempts me more and more everytime I see a thread pop up. It's nice to finally see some kind of visual.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Just an fyi....you posted 2 different series of BeatHeart with different criteria. Was he on for 14 weeks?
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Just an fyi....you posted 2 different series of BeatHeart with different criteria. Was he on for 14 weeks?
    Ya he was on for a while, I think he ran a quick PCT between an AL/AH run and the AndroMass

7. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Well, looks like the androseries still works.

Nice to see the before and afters for the andromass.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.08%

Quote Originally Posted by xxscaxx View Post
    I agree. This stuff tempts me more and more everytime I see a thread pop up. It's nice to finally see some kind of visual.
    Plus with the Buy one, Get one free sale... it's easier to run the favored 8 week cycle!
    Celtic Labs Rep
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.89%

How do you take advantage of the bogo of andromass
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.91%

Quote Originally Posted by shyguy1 View Post
    Go to our site and place two in your cart, the amount will be deducted automatically

http://www.primordialperformance.com...-products.html

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%

Quote Originally Posted by shyguy1 View Post
    You should run a log shyguy. From your pics and stats id like to see what more Andromass could do as your pretty massive already.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  12. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Damn, I didn't even see stats till you pointed it out.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.08%

Weight: 184.8 (+18 pounds)

Pre cycle pr squats: 375 x 4, 405 x 1

Link: Andro Mass/Andro Hard 8 Week Log

Name:  Darsh_Back_Comparision.jpg
Views: 10831
Size:  127.7 KBName:  Darsh_Front_Comparision.jpg
Views: 11394
Size:  145.3 KB
    Celtic Labs Rep
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.91%

AndroMass V2 still available for BOGO

15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

hmm v2? already? how did i miss this, gonna have to check it out.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.01%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    Me too.

What are the exact changes?
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.08%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    Me too.

V1= Androhard LV

V2= Andromass, Androhard, Androlean (current versions and improved delivery system)

V3= Andromass, Androhard, Androlean, Androbulk, Androdrive (time released, once a day dose, next version)
    Celtic Labs Rep
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.01%

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy

V1= Androhard LV

V2= Andromass, Androhard, Androlean (current versions and improved delivery system)

V3= Andromass, Androhard, Androlean, Androbulk, Androdrive (time released, once a day dose, next version)
    Oh alright.
    So there's no andromass v2...it was a little misleading

Andromass is part of the v2, but has not changed and will not until v3
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

Nice results for the most part. The guy who added 30 lbs is unreal. Some of the ppl look like have never lifted in their life tho... Before AND after...
  20. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.42%

Oh alright.
    So there's no andromass v2...it was a little misleading

Andromass is part of the v2, but has not changed and will not until v3
    Yeah, v3 will mark the "new" product for AndroMass.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.08%

Quote Originally Posted by ripped_one View Post
    Nice results for the most part. The guy who added 30 lbs is unreal. Some of the ppl look like have never lifted in their life tho... Before AND after...
    But think about the majority of PH users... lol
    Celtic Labs Rep
  22. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.42%

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    But think about the majority of PH users... lol
    I can even think of a few guys who claimed to use injectables that make me wonder...
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.91%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Me too.

Sorry about the confusion guys, V2 refers to the LV delivery system. So AM V2 is the first AndroMass version and V3 will be the second

24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I can even think of a few guys who claimed to use injectables that make me wonder...
    Maybe they should just use more? only kidding... but not really...
  25. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.42%

Quote Originally Posted by ripped_one View Post
    Maybe they should just use more? only kidding... but not really...
    ...or use them right. Too many guys don't realize that anabolics are the equivalent to tools to a contractor. You can have a bag full of tools, but if you don't put them to use and put in the work, you won't build a house.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.38%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    ...or use them right. Too many guys don't realize that anabolics are the equivalent to tools to a contractor. You can have a bag full of tools, but if you don't put them to use and put in the work, you won't build a house.
    That might be the best analogy for AAS that I've heard.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

27. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    That might be the best analogy for AAS that I've heard.
    Yep, unfortunately, many guys I talk to are convince the muscle comes from the size of the tool bag.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.08%

Andromass/Dermacrine cycle:

Quote Originally Posted by Mendan View Post
    BEFORE:

21 DAYS IN:

28 DAYS IN:

Props dude!
    Celtic Labs Rep
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf
    AM Members,

Below is a compilation of before and after pics from our AndroSeries (AndroMass, AndroHard and AndroLean) users. Each of these guys used AndroSeries alone, aside from the basics like protein, vitamins, etc. These results are based off hard work, clean diet and the unique advantage of the AndroSeries -- The safest and most effect natural steroids in the world.

Enjoy, and give these guys some congrats!

Respectfully,

Eric Potratz
    President & Founder

Jeff M.

4 weeks on AndroMass

Gained 10lbs in 4 weeks

"... Andromass is the first prohormone I have taken in my 10 years of body building. The reason I finally decided to give it a go is because of the non-toxicity of this product. I was not excited about taking a product previously that was going to affect my liver.. considering I have done my fair share of drinking alcohol. Before starting my cycle I weighed in at 163 lbs. (I am 5 feet 9 inches tall). I was solid and cut up. I wanted to be bigger, stronger, and heavier though. I can honestly say Andromass helped me gain strength and size. The first couple of weeks were a bit slow with these gains, but I did notice an increase in my pumps - during my workouts I felt like my muscles (or veins) were going to explode more than usual. I was going to the gym at least 5 days a week for 2 hours a day. Each day I did 10 minutes of cardio, 30 minutes of deep stretching, 20 minutes of a core strengthening rountine, and an hour of focusing on muscle building. By the middle of week 3 my bench press had increased from 3-4 reps of 225 lbs to 8-9 reps of 245.

Another thing that seemed to constantly get bigger was my appetite. There were points where my girlfriend actually said, "the amount of food you eat disgusts me." I was eating good food though about 6 meals a day (including gainer shakes) - chicken, turkey, fish, steak, rice, green vegetables, a lot of eggs, tons of bread, mass gainer shakes, protein bars, and yes, I did cheat and eat pizza and a few healthy desserts here and there.

By the final day of my cycle I weighed in at 173 lbs. that night and 171 the next morning. I think my solid mass gain is about 8 or 9 pounds which is more than I expected. I am still solid as a f**ckin rock and pretty vascular. The only side effects I experienced was slightly oily skin (but not too many zits), slight decrease in sex drive, and I was a bit moody on certain days. None of the side effects were extreme and would certainly not steer me away from using the product in the future. I am not trying to sell the product for this company, only giving my honest input on how it worked for me, and obviously it worked pretty well. I am going to pick some more up after my off cycle ends for sure..."

Jacob J. (Area51)

6 weeks on AndroMass

Gained 30lbs in 6 weeks!

"... Starting weight:167 lbs. 12% BF
    Finishing weight: 197 lbs. 15% BF
    AndroMass: 6 pills/day for 6 weeks
    Calories: 3200-3600/day
    Protein: 210-250 grams/day
    Workout: PP recommended workout
    Other Supps: only vitamins

With all the hype about this product prior to its release, I expected nothing short of amazing when it came time for me to cycle it.Well...all I can say is, a 30lb increase in a matter of 6 weeks, not only met that expectation, but exceeded it. Within the first couple of weeks, I felt pumps so intense that I thought my muscles were going to explode. From that point on, the weight and strength just continued to gradually climb. My starting weight was 167lbs and I finished at 197lbs. I kept my calories clean at 3200-3600/day and my protein at 210-250g/day. Overall, I couldn't be happier with the results I received.
    ..."

Dustin Z.

4 weeks on AndroHard + AndroMass

Gained 13lbs in 6 weeks

"... I put on about 13 lbs in total from 180 to193 from June 20th or so to Last week. My bench went from 180 about 10 times to 270+. Squat went from 185 to 360. Dead lift almost exactly the same. Ialmost hit 315 on the bench but I had already done most of my arms and was pretty dead.

That's always been my problem. I always power lifted & I could always move a ton of weight for my size and get to my max's quickly from time off but I've never looked bigger. Now when I'm in the gym, I'm blown up like a bunch of ballons. I can't even fit into my suits & dress shirts (I'm a Realtor) so I had to only wear the bigger ones & couldn't wear the jackets with them..."

Beatheart
    Age - 54

4 weeks on AndroMass + 4 weeks additional weeks on AndroMass & AndroHard (8 weeks total)

Gained 18lbs of lean body mass in 8 weeks

"... Strength Increase of 39.9%... This is the one I was most surprised by. The gains throughout the whole Mass cycle were steady, but in the 4 - 6 week period really took off and stayed there to the end. Legs are the outlier with a major increase, but that is more a combination of not having a serious leg workout over the last year due to knee problems and actually throttling back the weight to start and even at the end to allow the supporting muscles involved to grow into what the legs were doing."

Yo' Daddy Gets His Mass On - 6 wk AM/AH Log - Page 14 - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

Jamesbrown21
    Age - 23

Lost 8lbs while gaining muscle

"...Starting the LAST week of my cycle tomorrow. My endurance has gone through the roof this last week. I don't get tired during or after my workouts like I did when I first started the cycle.

I'm feeling great and I'm starting to think I'm in the best shape of my life. My muscles are rock solid, striated, and vascular. My obliques are showing through better than they ever have. The only thing that hasn't been dialed in like I'd like are my lower abs. They look significantly better than they used to, but they are still not where I want them..."Andro Lean/Andro Hard log - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

-------------------

Beatheart
    Age - 54

6% drop in bodyfat in 6 weeks!

"..AL / AH in 6 weeks has done what I would be hard-pressed to do in at least 9 months of dedication. Honestly - to loose the same BF and work back the strength for my body type would have been at least a 3 cycle lean/mass run done natty plus stims and strict diet... I heartily recommend this stack to anyone wanting a leaning recomp. I'm 54, birthday is today. If this stack works for me like this, it's going to be killer for young athletes in their prime. And there's some great logs going now that show that..."12 Week AndroSeries Ride Up the Mountain - Page 6 - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

-------------------

Ryan D.
    Age -28

6 weeks on AndroHard -

"...I started working out feb 18th with a 90 day extreme home workout program. The program included many pull ups which I could do about 1/2 of 1 pull up unassisted. I weighed 240lbs and was what I describe as a "fat skinny guy"... I kept my diet very good, cutting out all "bad foods" and eating only lean meats (chicken,turkey, fish) and healthy raw fruits and vegetables. I started out with a lower daily calorie intake so as to burn fat and got down to about 220 in my first 30 days. Then around day 45 I added AndroHard at 6 softgels a day, I kept my diet lean but upped my calories and was still working hard! After about the first week of AH I could feel a more energized feeling during workouts and it seemed if I took a brief break (30 seconds) after muscle failure I was able to go back to the previous move as if I was on a fresh start all over again! My friend who had been working out with me and was far ahead of me physically started to see me "outdoing" him in weight and reps. (the weight just felt lighter!)... By day 90 my pulling went from 1/2 of one pull up unassisted to 8-10 sets of 8-10 pull ups with 25lb weighted backpack on!!! My push ups doubled!! All weights that were used were dumbbells but they doubled in almost every move!! " I am very happy with results and can't wait to give Andro Mass a try!!..."

Height:6'4"

Before
    Weight -- 240lbs
    Body fat -- 24%

After [90 Total - Started AndroHard after day 45]
    Weight -- 195lbs
    Body fat -- 12%

-------------------

Dlabonte
    Age - 45

4 weeks on AndroHard & AndroLean -

"... At the age of 45 yrs, having now tried my first hormonal product I've had a great experience. I was able to work out like a madman while cutting the carbs almost completely from my diet and still gain muscle while I lost fat. Most importantly, all of this with no side effects or health risks to my liver or other organs. This 4 week cycle on Androlean and Androhard was a great experience..."

Day 1
    Weight -- 189lbs
    Body fat -- 17%

Day 30
    Weight -- 184lbs
    Body fat -- 13% dlabonte's 4 week Androhard/Androlean recomp - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

-------------------

Brandon C.
    Age - 35

28 days on AndroLean -

"... [AndroLean] really shines in a calorie reduced environment. I felt it had definite anti-catabolic effect for me. I had already been cutting for almost 3 months & had lost some muscle. I lost an additional 3-4 lbs while on AL, but I feel like I retained more or maybe gained a little muscle this last month. I wish I would have started my cut with AL, and I think I would have ended with more muscle... The next greatest thing for me was an increase in endurance. I have not heard anyone else talk about it, but it was one of the best things for me on this cycle. It is an area I struggle in, and I really felt like cardio was no problem & I could keep going..."

-------------------

Anthony B.
    Age - 24

5 weeks on AndroHard -

"...During the 5 weeks I ran ANDROHARD, I experienced some amazing changes. I started at a sloppy 222 pounds, feeling very weak for my size, no veins to be seen, my moitivation was no existent, and I had gyno that was very irritated. I started doing DB flat bench with the 70's, struggling to achieve 3 sets of 8 reps. By the end of the 2nd week I was down 18 pounds of bodyfat, increased LBM 2lbs, and was doing DB flat bench with the 100's for 3 sets of 10! My endurance, strength, muscular hardness, libido and overall well being have never been as high as they were on Androhard, I have used a plethora of hormone/steroid products in the past, I will tell you ANDROHARD kicks there asses! ...By week 5, my gyno is virtually non existent, sex drive keeps increasing, I'm down 27 pounds on the scale,LBM is up 6 pounds! I can press the 100's for sets of 15 on the DB flat bench! I'm constantly being asked what I'm on, and it is so damn refreshing to say its legal! I recommend them to anyone looking for a way without the needle, yet still achieving the same end results as if you were injecting illegal steroids!.."

Before - 222lbs
    After - 195lbs

-------------------

VolcomX311

6 weeks on AndroLean -

"...The endurance I received in terms of gym stamina and actual cardio was immense. My recovery between sets was notably increased, my ability to press on and make cardiovascular developments was accelerated and the thermogenic effect from ANDROLean was one of the most intense I've experienced... my strength did not change in any notable manner from 205lbs down to 195lbs. Furthermore, my back strength continued to progress and move upward in strength throughout. I've set all time PR's on weighted pull ups on this run and I've weighed less in past cuts and haven't been able to hit these numbers, so the PR's are not solely based on the body weight factor..."

Volcom's Androlean & Androhard Log - Anabolicminds.com

-------------------

scott29
    Age - 45

28 days on AndroLean -

"...finished my bottle of A-lean yesterday... Final thoughts.

224.5, I lost exactly 10 lbs in a month. Calories were super restrictive, Super low carb.

Seems A-lean helped me lose visceral fat, which I was very excited about.

Strength stayed up for the most part.

Libido stayed the same throughout.

Will I use this product again? Yes..." scotty o's androlean log.. - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

-------------------

ColumbuPadilla81
    Age - 26

11 days on AndroMass -

"...My first week's workouts were great. I don't keep journals as I have a very good idea of what I need to bring up and what my body needs, but I can say that my reps increased considerably and my ability to maintain INTENSITY in the gym was increased... My poundages increased on some movements but the biggest differences were an increase in reps with my heavier poundages. For instance, 405 shrugs were usually a 6 rep failure and now I'm repping 10-12.... After just 11 days I have gone from 208-215lbs. Some say that this PH causes water and that may be true, but my waist size has shrunk and my definition is more prominent now..." **Detailed Review of AndroMass Solo: First 11 days** - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

-------------------

sshon85
    Age - 25

20 days on AndroMass -

"...lifts are getting stronger...I love the workout program that came with the AM.......I can see the size difference....weight wise I'm not seeing a HUGE difference but some days I weigh in at 205 which is a [5 solid pound gain] but some days I'm 200-202 but really dehydrated from [the] night before........I'd say about mid 3rd to starting 4th week you'll start to feel BEASTLY!....The workout program is no joke day one you'll do chest and back which incorporates deadlifts and [the] next day your doing legs and stiff leg deads.......insane..." AM cycle log - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

-------------------

svida

21 days on AndroMass -

"...I just hit day 21 of AM solo and my lifts were FREAKIN INSANE today. I was in disbelief where the extra strength and reps came from, and endurance is through the damn roof!

Week 1 I gained almost 8 lbs in water weight.
    Week 2 Another 3 lbs
    Week 3 Another 1 lb

[12lbs weight gain in 21 days!]

I've gone from 206 to about 217 in 21 days. I'm sure with this boost in strength and proper calorie overload I should start packing on muscle. I'm anticipating great things to come for weeks 4-8, and I'm totally satisfied with just AM solo for now..." AM cycle log - Page 7 - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

-------------------

specopsload

14 days on AndroMass -

"...Today in the gym, I felt like I was non stop flexing, and I just felt huge. Definitely getting stronger and today I am up 1 lb after a deuce. I am just adding these lbs on like crazy..I wasn't even going to weigh myself today, but a friend was so I decided to and I am up to 178.2. which is over 1 lb from yesterday. I am now 13 lbs up in 2 weeks.

side effects noted so far.
    mild bacne,
    oily skin on face
    mild back pumps,
    mild headache that comes and goes.
    grapefruit burps.

positive sides:
    greatly increased vascularity.
    strength increased
    bigger size,(all muscles are fuller, chest in particular and quads.
    i'm diggin it..." ANDROMASS log - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

------------------------

SwissBulk

4 weeks if AndroMass

"...I am up 12 lbs so far and im in-between 3rd and 4th week of andromass. I have another bottle of andromass and androhard in which Im thinking of adding to this cycle. My max bench is still 320 lbs even those I gained 12 lbs. My strength is up a bit in my arms and legs. Had to take an easy here and there because I ended up hurting my shoulder quading, its healed up now but took a good 2 weeks of being carefull. Pinched a nerve in my back and that took me 3 days before I felt good enough to do legs. Mostly every workout ive had has been to failure and left me feeling sore as a mofo. Last few days ive been healing up much faster and can feel more gains coming on. This is alot like the superdrone without most of the sides. One thing that I did have to watch out for was blood presure, decided to use rest of my cycle assist and continue hawthorn berry."
    The photos of Jeff M. Looks photoshopped, his head is significantly bigger in the second picture.

I'm not accusing anyone of photoshopping, it just looks like it was.
    Getting back into the swing of things
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.08%

Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan View Post
    The photos of Jeff M. Looks photoshopped, his head is significantly bigger in the second picture.

I'm not accusing anyone of photoshopping, it just looks like it was.
    10% of the mass gained on Andromass is brain matter... duh.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.41%

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    10% of the mass gained on Andromass is brain matter... duh.
    mass is mass
    Getting back into the swing of things
  32. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.42%

Those photos literally are exactly how they were provided to us. My photoshop skills are good, but not that good.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Androlean is next on my list.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Androlean is next on my list.
    I ran it, very good results, probably run it again this summer
  35. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.42%

Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars View Post
    I ran it, very good results, probably run it again this summer
    v2 again, or you going to compare v3 to v2?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  36. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.42%

Jay did you get another chance to run it?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

Similar Forum Threads

1. updated pics guys!
    By danthaman101183 in forum Pics
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 12:05 AM
  2. New updated pics
    By BOHICA in forum Pics
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 01:00 PM