MOHN and liver values

L

LIFT2beHUGE

Awards
Has anyone done a cycle with MOHN and the new higher dosing protocol with liver values to show for it as well? I would like to see how toxic it is at 40+...:think:

L

LIFT2beHUGE

Awards
Ok well since no one has yet - I will soon start a high dose cycle in a few wks and give before/during/after values. Just let me know if you guys would be interested.

A

ass2grass

Awards
it will be interesting to see if this compound is as mild as everyone belives it to be

C

coofoostu

Awards
Ok well since no one has yet - I will soon start a high dose cycle in a few wks and give before/during/after values. Just let me know if you guys would be interested.
Lol ok bro good luck with it.

C

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yes please! Since I am buying it by the gram now I want to know how much I can get away with. (thinking ~40mg ed)

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Go for it. And good luck.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I'll be running 30mg/day w/1,4 Andro starting Sunday. I'll run pre/post bloodwork.

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious also, it seems very promising at higher than 30mg from what I have read so far. :)

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
wasn't some dude in here claiming to be doing like 100/day? or maybe that was just the plan...pretty high

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see results. please post.

L

LIFT2beHUGE

Awards
Ok then, like I said it will start in September and I will keep you guys updated.

C

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
I'll be running 30mg/day w/1,4 Andro starting Sunday. I'll run pre/post bloodwork.
Actually, you learn the most by getting tests done during the cycle. (Pre determines a personal baseline, and post determines if you recovered fully. During indicates the amount of stress being induced on the liver.)

G

greenside

Awards
yeah...liver enzymes are only a snapshot of cells currently being injured. Waiting days post cycle to get them done can really be misleading...liver can be damaged but enzymes return to normal since no new cells are being injured.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
wasn't some dude in here claiming to be doing like 100/day? or maybe that was just the plan...pretty high
Yeah, it was 120 mg, I believe. It is in the thread "Do you like M4OHN" and the member was GOBIG1. I haven't seen any updates from him in a while, though.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ran it at 32mg/ ed for a week or so, the previous 3 weeks I was at 20mg/ed, and I def saw an increase in hardness and str when I upped the dosage.

G

gobig1

Awards
That would be me.........everyone can blast me for not keeping a log and not posting very often, but for those in the military or know about current events, my job in the Marine Corps is quite busy as of late. As stated in another thread, I have only been able to do 3 doses daily (morning, after work and just before bed) which comes out to approximately 100mgs daily, (10mg/ml olive oil suspension). This was I believe the end of the 3rd week, I have gained 11 lean pounds as of today. Notice a little water retention with the high doses but strength is also through the roof and muscle endurance has gone up dramatically as well. I have also been taking 50mgs of M5AA prior to lunchtime workout instead of what would be my 4th dose of M4OHN. No sleep related sides, no hair loss sides, and no acne sides to report to date. Libido is about normal since starting. Will run this until 27 Aug which comes out to solid 5 week cycle of this dosing, at which time I will be taking a well deserved (IMO) vacation for 3 weeks and do some PCT of Nolvadex and Fenugreek.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
So L2BHuge...are when are you planning on doing bloodwork? Prior, during, after or all three?

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I REALLY would love to see bloodwork after 100mg/day. Seems m4ohn can be used as a bulker in the right doses (doesnt become very cost effective though, does it? Lets see...100mg/day for 35 days, thats 3500mg. 30 bucks per gram, thats 105 bucks)

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
I'll be very interested in your progress riskarb. I'm starting my last week of M4ohn @ 36 mgs ED and 19 Nordiol @ 900 mgs. After PCT I plan on doing two cycles of M4ohn and 1,4 Andro. I've already ordered 100 gms of the 1,4 and 4 gms of the M4. My plan is to again use 36 mgms/day of the M4ohn and to stack 900 mgms/day of the 1,4. How much 1,4 are you planning on? It would help a lot if you post your progress and results.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Yeah guys; I will be running blood pre/during/post cycle. I'm having the blood drawn tomorrow, pre cycle.

I will be running M1T, 10mg*5days -- 1,4 Andro, 1g*6weeks -- M4OHN 32mg*4weeks -- at least that's the plan unless anyone raises an issue with it.

I will start a cycle log tomorrow afternoon; will have the blood results by Wednesday. Running the aforementioned with 3IU Humatrope daily. I've been on 3IU for the past three years. I run it 9 days on, 3 days off.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That cycle brings up a interesting question concerning a stack with a methylated cpd and a oral base ph. I know that base ph's do exert some stress on the liver ( 1,4 ad being fairly mild), so how stressful would a high dose of 1,4 along with 32mg of M4OHN be? Anybody know?

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
That cycle brings up a interesting question concerning a stack with a methylated cpd and a oral base ph. I know that base ph's do exert some stress on the liver ( 1,4 ad being fairly mild), so how stressful would a high dose of 1,4 along with 32mg of M4OHN be? Anybody know?

I'm sure that nobody will know. This will be interesting. My guess is that the 5 days of M1T will be harder on the liver than the whole cycle of 1,4 and M4OHN...but that's just a guess. We'll see when the results are posted.

Riskarb....are you running any NAC, ALA, Milk Thistle during cycle?

L

LIFT2beHUGE

Awards
What dose are you planning on running it at?

I will start at 36 for a wk or two then bump it to 40 - 48 mg , total run will be about 5 wks. I will also run this solo so there is no discrepancy (sp?):think: of which compound is affecting my liver and supplying the supposed hard muscle - which hopefully happens.

L

LIFT2beHUGE

Awards
So L2BHuge...are when are you planning on doing bloodwork? Prior, during, after or all three?
ALL 3, to me that is the only way you can really tell how harsh it is

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure that nobody will know. This will be interesting. My guess is that the 5 days of M1T will be harder on the liver than the whole cycle of 1,4 and M4OHN...but that's just a guess. We'll see when the results are posted.

Riskarb....are you running any NAC, ALA, Milk Thistle during cycle?
Yes, I am running K-R-ALA from www.geronova.com at 600mg daily; 800mg Co-Q10 and milk thistle. I ran the M1T yesterday, but couldn't deal with the lethargy. I love the gains off the stuff, but can no longer handle the sides.