When to start Trenadrol

shortfuse

shortfuse

Awards
I need to know if its safe to start Trenadrol this September? Here is the deal, I took m-drol in June (4weeks), pct in July (4 weeks), and this is supposed to be my month off of everything but I am taking igf-1 xtreme this month. Since its not a pro-hormone, is it safe to start another PH in September or do I need a month off of everything. Normally I would have started my Tren in Sept. no question, but was wondering if I should wait since I took the igf. Basically I follow the "time off" equals "time on" plus "pct" routine and I need to know if the igf changed my recovery time.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
time on = time off.

Or at least go get bloodwork done before hand.

shortfuse

shortfuse

Awards
Yeah im gonna do that for sure, just wanted to know what the opinion was here too. Even if it's clear and the vast majority say wait, I will prolly still wait.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
regardless of ur igf-1 situation, time on + PCT = time off ... leaving u to wait til October at the soonest, unless bloods show otherwise.

shortfuse

shortfuse

Awards
So ur saying it does affect it? My cycle was in June, pct was in July and clean month is august. So I could start September, unless ur sayin the igf changed that? But u said regardless of my igf situation, so I'm confused.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So ur saying it does affect it? My cycle was in June, pct was in July and clean month is august. So I could start September, unless ur sayin the igf changed that? But u said regardless of my igf situation, so I'm confused.
No what he means is igf doesnt change anythin .. June July =2monthsAugust september = 2 months .. So u have to rest in sept too bro .. Start it in oct and Ull be fine

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No what he means is igf doesnt change anythin .. June July =2monthsAugust september = 2 months .. So u have to rest in sept too bro .. Start it in oct and Ull be fine
Exactly.

Time on = Time on cycle AND on PCT

shortfuse

shortfuse

Awards
K, thx everybody! I was under the impression that pct didn't count as time on. Been doin it wrong the whole time if that's true. I thought a one month cycle followed by one month of pct and then a month of nothing was the routine.

shortfuse

shortfuse

Awards
But here is why that saying throws me if you all r correct. If the saying is time off=time on plus pct, why is the "plus" pct in there. It should just be time off equals time on, IF the pct is included in the time on.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol you confusing me bro

I am lost .. Maybe some1 Can chime in

I follow this along with many other

On cycle + pct = time you take off before start cycle

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
But here is why that saying throws me if you all r correct. If the saying is time off=time on plus pct, why is the "plus" pct in there. It should just be time off equals time on, IF the pct is included in the time on.
Did u go to school bro? Why are u complicating this?

Time on = Time on cycle AND on PCT
time on + PCT = time off ... leaving u to wait til October at the soonest, unless bloods show otherwise.

Reactions: T50
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's throw out a sample:

4 week cycle of SD
4 week PCT of nolva + natty test booster

This needs 8 weeks before looking at another cycle.

There's the reason that you're just looking for time to let your levels even out and stabilize, but also if you're using a SERM in your PCT, there's some level of toxicity there, as well (if I'm not mistaken). The same as SD? Not even close! But, some toxicity none the less.

Factor those two things together and there ya go!

Reactions: T50
T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Let's throw out a sample:

4 week cycle of SD
4 week PCT of nolva + natty test booster

This needs 8 weeks before looking at another cycle.

There's the reason that you're just looking for time to let your levels even out and stabilize, but also if you're using a SERM in your PCT, there's some level of toxicity there, as well (if I'm not mistaken). The same as SD? Not even close! But, some toxicity none the less.

Factor those two things together and there ya go!
Listen to this man, he knows what's up. Time On + PCT = Time Off

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
haha its not that hard buddy. anytime you are doing something, even if its a natty testbooster that counts as being on. trust me the longer wait the better. keep pressing hard inbetween cycles to make gains and it will help you push through that as soon as you jump back on.