BEGINNER WITH ANABOLICS

vejzo

Awards
HI, I AM JUST A BEGINNER WHEN IT COMES TO ANABOLICS, A BUDDY OF MINE GAVE ME SOME TEST AND SOME DECA, AND TOLD ME HOW TO TAKE IT AND WHEN, I WOULD JUST LIKE TO HAVE A PROFESSIONAL OPINION, HOW MUCH DO I TAKE, WHEN DO I TAKE IT, HOW MUCH TO I TAKE AT A TIME, HOW LONG SHOULD THE CYCLE LAST, WHEN TO GET OFF AND WHAT PCT CARE DO I TAKE. IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME THAT WOULD BE GREAT, THANKS

faststangxxx

Awards
Do you have any pct? Do you know what pct even is? How old are you? What are your stats?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Find a serm and begin your research. You have a lot of reading ahead of you

steppinRazor

Awards
cant tell if troll
..or just kid that has no idea what he's getting into

vejzo

Awards
im 27 years old, trained martial arts for 20 years, just new to this, any good articles i can read

vejzo

Awards
i am 6' 1 250lbs with 18 percent body fat, what do you guys recommend

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or...you are completely uneducated in anabolics. Read the forums, use the nifty little feature called "Search". Don't be a whiney little puss-bag because you didn't get the answers you wanted. Do sone research first then ask. We've all had to read up ourselves too

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this forum is garbo, nobody cares to help
This forum is great. Plenty of people, like myself, will help -- to be fair, not even giving it 3 hours isn't a very fair assessment.

And in the defense of how others have responded so far, your initial post didn't contain much information at all, which leads people to believe that you haven't done any research and just tossed up a post.

As far as the answer goes, though, at 18% bodyfat, I'd advise getting nutrition and training on par, first, and then consider anabolics once you've got that going for yourself.

And if you're set on going against that advice, you can easily use the search function to find out the basic information of what, how much and when to take it.

vejzo

Awards
midwest beast, thanks u r a help, any good reading material u can offer

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was kinda an ass in my comment.

What i should've said is:

At 250 and 18% you've got a lot of fat to get rid of, you should probably drop 30lbs before you hit gear.

Research this site, google some steroid forums, and steroid bibles. All of it offers slightly different take on the same thing.

But fix the nutrition first. The results at a lower bf% will be much better and noticeable

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
In the supplement section there are lots of supporting companies that sponsor this site. Needtobuildmuscle has a sticky thread at the of the page "101 to steroids". Read it twice, than continue on. There's endless info on this site and google will turn up enough material for you to read for the next 20yrs