ANDROMASS log

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    princeshock's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0

    Exclamation ANDROMASS log


    Okay, so I will be doing an andromass log. Well it is more of a mini-log. Ill do updates here and there and have a final review. I finally gave in and bought it!. This 4 week experiment will begin the day the product arrives. I am going into this having hope it does produce steroid results/effects.

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,119
    Answers
    0


    Subbed for updates.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  3. Registered User
    TheMeatus101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,229
    Answers
    0


    Yea, im semi-subbed.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Answers
    0


    I got a Semi

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
  5. Registered User
    TheMeatus101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,229
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I got a Semi
    Name:  ``````.jpg
Views: 716
Size:  18.3 KB
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  6. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Answers
    0


    Just keeping it real. lol

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
  7. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,390
    Answers
    0


    Subscribed. Good luck with your cycle.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  8. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0


    subbed for results
    RecoverBro ELITE
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,119
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101 View Post
    Name:  ``````.jpg
Views: 716
Size:  18.3 KB
    Haha. That's awesome.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  10. Registered User
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,902
    Answers
    0


    Nice, subbed.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  11. Registered User
    Soulpatch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    20
    Answers
    0


    I am in
  12. Banned
    kc777's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    188
    Answers
    0


    In to follow this
  13. Registered User
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,232
    Answers
    0


    In as well. Any thoughts to running this for longer than 4 weeks? If so but price is an issue, pm me and ill see what I can do.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  14. Registered User
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,902
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    In as well. Any thoughts to running this for longer than 4 weeks? If so but price is an issue, pm me and ill see what I can do.
    Or he can use the BOGO!
    Celtic Labs Rep
  15. Registered User
    princeshock's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0


    First dose today, nothing to report as of yet. At week 4 ill definitively know if this is the real deal or not. As far as running it passed week 4, I probably wont if it isn't cracked up to what it should be. But if it does work, i will possibly run this for a long time.

    Oh and I just found out that i live near this company.
  16. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by princeshock View Post
    First dose today, nothing to report as of yet.
    No 10 pound weight gain yet?? lol just joking..
  17. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Answers
    0


    And ya by 4 weeks I should hope you definately notice something.
  18. Registered User
    princeshock's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    No 10 pound weight gain yet?? lol just joking..
    lol
  19. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Answers
    0


    10 pounds overall would be good.
  20. Registered User
    princeshock's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    10 pounds overall would be good.
    I'm not as interested in gaining a bunch of weight as I am being happy with the size increase in the mirror. Gaining weight isn't that good of determining gains...I want to actually be able to see the difference. And also will be wanting the most besides size increasing: strength increases and 24/7 fullness and crazy pumps in the gym.
  21. Registered User
    princeshock's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    97
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    10 pounds overall would be good.
    I'm not as interested in gaining a bunch of weight as I am being happy with the size increase in the mirror. Gaining weight isn't that good of determining gains...I want to actually be able to see the difference. And also will be wanting the most besides size increasing: strength increases and 24/7 fullness and crazy pumps in the gym.
  22. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,390
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by princeshock View Post
    I'm not as interested in gaining a bunch of weight as I am being happy with the size increase in the mirror. Gaining weight isn't that good of determining gains...I want to actually be able to see the difference. And also will be wanting the most besides size increasing: strength increases and 24/7 fullness and crazy pumps in the gym.
    its all about the mirror for me as well.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,119
    Answers
    0


    You vain bastards.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  24. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0


    heeh man though Rodja you are one strong guy. 5'10" at 210. You must be pretty lean though eh? hehe

    Been meaning to PM you to ask, but what are your physique goals? As most of you guys (the big guns of PP Ryansm, Rulk22) are HUGE. haha.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,119
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    heeh man though Rodja you are one strong guy. 5'10" at 210. You must be pretty lean though eh? hehe

    Been meaning to PM you to ask, but what are your physique goals? As most of you guys (the big guns of PP Ryansm, Rulk22) are HUGE. haha.
    I'm not as lean as I've been in the past (I'm ~13% currently; I've been down to 6-7%), but I'm pretty content with how I look. I have to really, really try to get much above 210 and would like to just mildly recomp down to 10%.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  26. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I'm not as lean as I've been in the past (I'm ~13% currently; I've been down to 6-7%), but I'm pretty content with how I look. I have to really, really try to get much above 210 and would like to just mildly recomp down to 10%.

    Yea that's around my goal as well. I just need to get A LOT stronger lol.
    8 years of basically only doing chest/shoulders bis.... chest and bi's huge, shoulders full of injuries lol and small haha. But all strong.

    anyway, OP Andromass should do you well. Just don't forget to eat enough
    RecoverBro ELITE
  27. Registered User
    biggy57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    40
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    Yea that's around my goal as well. I just need to get A LOT stronger lol.
    8 years of basically only doing chest/shoulders bis.... chest and bi's huge, shoulders full of injuries lol and small haha. But all strong.

    anyway, OP Andromass should do you well. Just don't forget to eat enough
    Beach bod. Gotta do the deeds and squat bro. Blow the **** up
  28. Registered User
    biggy57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    40
    Answers
    0


    Deads*. Damn iPhone.
  29. Registered User
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,902
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by princeshock View Post
    I'm not as interested in gaining a bunch of weight as I am being happy with the size increase in the mirror. Gaining weight isn't that good of determining gains...I want to actually be able to see the difference. And also will be wanting the most besides size increasing: strength increases and 24/7 fullness and crazy pumps in the gym.
    x2, the mirror is everything.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,119
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Yea that's around my goal as well. I just need to get A LOT stronger lol.
    8 years of basically only doing chest/shoulders bis.... chest and bi's huge, shoulders full of injuries lol and small haha. But all strong.

    anyway, OP Andromass should do you well. Just don't forget to eat enough
    I was always fascinated by backs and thighs, so they became my base with years of work. They're paying huge dividends now with my transition to PL'ing, but I credit my years of dedication to my current success.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  31. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,390
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I'm not as lean as I've been in the past (I'm ~13% currently; I've been down to 6-7%), but I'm pretty content with how I look. I have to really, really try to get much above 210 and would like to just mildly recomp down to 10%.
    Thats a pretty good spot to be in
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  32. Registered User
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,902
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I was always fascinated by backs and thighs, so they became my base with years of work. They're paying huge dividends now with my transition to PL'ing, but I credit my years of dedication to my current success.
    Nice! Those are two muscle groups that would suck to have lack behind.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  33. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,119
    Answers
    0


    Having a strong back is awesome, but the thigh/glute size have made life a little difficult. Buying jeans is a freaking nightmare since my thigh girth is just a few inches less than my jean size.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  34. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,390
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Having a strong back is awesome, but the thigh/glute size have made life a little difficult. Buying jeans is a freaking nightmare since my thigh girth is just a few inches less than my jean size.
    Clothes in general suck in this sport.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  35. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,119
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Clothes in general suck in this sport.
    I don't have much of a problem with most shirts and finding a good, fitted dress shirt is still fairly easy. However, it was a lot easier to find to clothes when I was fighting instead of PL'ing.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  36. Registered User
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,232
    Answers
    0


    GASP clothing has some cool looking clothes in their line, but its just way too expensive.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  37. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,119
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    GASP clothing has some cool looking clothes in their line, but its just way too expensive.
    Yeah....I'm a cheap bastard. Most of my shirts are from EFS when they run there 60% off sale.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  38. Registered User
    biggy57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    40
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Clothes in general suck in this sport.
    No doubt... It has honestly been years since I've worn jeans... Dress pants are required most of the time but luckily they can be tailored for free. But any other time, shorts and 2xl's
  39. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,119
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by biggy57 View Post
    No doubt... It has honestly been years since I've worn jeans... Dress pants are required most of the time but luckily they can be tailored for free. But any other time, shorts and 2xl's
    I usually have to buy *ahem* "ethnic" jeans since they tend to have much more girth in the legs.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  40. Registered User
    biggy57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    40
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    I usually have to buy *ahem* "ethnic" jeans since they tend to have much more girth in the legs.
    Haha. I feel you on that! Southpole! Ha
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Andromass
    By rulk22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1170
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 11:25 PM
  2. ANDROmass.. my first log!
    By honda81 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 02:12 PM
  3. Andromass
    By ward5742 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2011, 03:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in