MOHN? 3 diff brands

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]I was looking at some labels of 3 different brands of MOHN...

MOHN - Methyl Hydroxynandrolone - these are the lables from 3 different brands - LG, HM Gear, and Xtreme Formulations...are these the same compounds?All the labels say Mohn.

4-Hydroxy- 17aMethyl-Hydroxyestra-4ene-3-one

17a-methyl-3-keto-19-norandrostene-4,17-diol

17a-Methyl-4-hydroxyNandrolone

thanks
[/font]

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
could you elaborate a little, I am not a chemical guru, and was just wondering the different "wording".Just trying to learn a little, I am already stocked up on your MOHN, but was just poking around.

thanks

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey willieman you reffered me to this site,thanks bro great informational site... also i have this brand right now at my house and it reads ......17a-methyl-3-oxo-19-norandrostene-4,17-diol by serius nutrition

people are saying higher doses than 16...the label says 12-16 with no more than 16 mgs

MOHN XT in simple terms:

MOHN (Methyl HydroxyNandrolone) is an active hormone, it does not require a conversion to a target hormone. It is a Nandrolone derivative however the 4-OH group added inhibits a conversion to DHT (dihydrotestosterone) or DHN (dihydronandrolone) making this a mildly androgenic and highly anabolic compound.

The average user of this compound is focused on enhancing lean muscle tissue and performance without gaining body-fat and water retention.

Common user feedback includes gains in lean muscle tissue, moderate strength gains, less time needed for recovery, increased fat loss, increased vascularity, and some people say that they have seen a temporary relief of joint pain similar to Deca.

MOHN XT: (a few technical details)

Active Ingredient: 17a-methyl-3-oxo-19-norandrostene-4,17-diol
- There is some confusion on the technical name as the same ingredient is being identified by many different technical names, including: 17a-methyl-4 hydroxy nandrolone, 4-Hydroxy- 17aMethyl-Hydroxyestra-a-4ene-3-one, 17a-methyl-3-keto-19-norandrostene-4,17-diol, and more.

Dosage range:
This is an interesting point about this product. It seems as though from a user feedback perspective that many companies recommended dosages are too low. The dosage that most report to be effective falls between the 12 and 16 mg. range.

Typical Cycle Length: 4 to 6 weeks

Description:
As described above, there are several different technical names for the active ingredient (see Active Ingredient), so I will refer to it as MOHN. MOHN is an active hormone, it does not require conversion. It is a Nandrolone derivative,however the 4-OH group added inhibits a conversion to DHT (dihydrotestosterone) or DHN (dihydronandrolone) making this a mildly androgenic and highly anabolic compound. One common claim being made is that mg. to mg., MOHN is 10x more anabolic than Anavar.

Commonly Stacked With:
MOHN XT can be used for cutting or bulking purposes.

the brand is sns (serious nutrition) you told me designer supplements test there stuff. does anyone know if serious nutition is good stuff? just call it out

Last edited:
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is it like anavar? i need info if im gonna talk mohn......and willieman you say to be safe do pct. and i could get away with zma.

this stuff are to damn expensive considering all the other stuff u have to buy..to be safe...pct,natural stuff...and i do my stuff safe.

i do not want shutdown or my test levels lowered or estrogen higher whateverso

how does this serious nutrition explanation of mohn look(above)? John

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
is it like anavar? i need info if im gonna talk mohn......and willieman you say to be safe do pct. and i could get away with zma.

this stuff are to damn expensive considering all the other stuff u have to buy..to be safe...pct,natural stuff...and i do my stuff safe.

i do not want shutdown or my test levels lowered or estrogen higher whateverso

how does this serious nutrition explanation of mohn look(above)? John
You need to do some serious reading on this board bro, but...

NO, ZMA will not be enough, you need 6OXO at the LEAST. However, nolva is cheaper and better, so go with that.

Sounds to me like you're conflicted in your decision to use prohormons/pro-steroids. Yes, it is going to be expensive as in more expensive than creatine or protein powder, but then again, they do more than creatine and protein, so you pay $$ for that. Also, you WILL get suppressed test levels, this is part of the game, you are introducing a hormone to your body and as a result test production decreases. If you don't want that to happen, DON'T USE PH/PS! Side effects are part of the game and something that you have to be willing to deal with and encounter, not to mention prepared for.

IMO, you should NOT use PH/PS based on your comments above, or at a minimum, read up a lot more on what you are about to do to yourself and make an educated decision based on the risks.

my 2 cents

cm5

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
is it like anavar?
Someone posted results SIMILAR to Oxandrolone, but its a completely different compound.
For someone it was 1x or 2x as anabolic (more are only marketing/paper claims), but for someoneo else it didnt work at all.

Now go searching the boards a little more :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need to do some serious reading on this board bro, but...

NO, ZMA will not be enough, you need 6OXO at the LEAST. However, nolva is cheaper and better, so go with that.

Sounds to me like you're conflicted in your decision to use prohormons/pro-steroids. Yes, it is going to be expensive as in more expensive than creatine or protein powder, but then again, they do more than creatine and protein, so you pay $$ for that. Also, you WILL get suppressed test levels, this is part of the game, you are introducing a hormone to your body and as a result test production decreases. If you don't want that to happen, DON'T USE PH/PS! Side effects are part of the game and something that you have to be willing to deal with and encounter, not to mention prepared for.

IMO, you should NOT use PH/PS based on your comments above, or at a minimum, read up a lot more on what you are about to do to yourself and make an educated decision based on the risks.

my 2 cents

cm5
anyways cook have you done mohn?
i have researched.....for about a month everyday on mohn.no its does not shut you down ...and if it does its very mild from what ive studyed ....martin that owns kilosports.com told me i dont need a pct if i do a cycle of 3 weeks(now after studying more i relise to get better results it would probally be smarter to do mohn for 4-6 weeks) im waiting...... or ill send it back and get my money back..... im making serious gains now.... naturally at 23...i just would use it for cutting and strength gains ...possibly some muscle gains ..but im not expecting much musclegains.yes yoru right right now i have conflicting drives taking mohn because i like to be in control ....and i do not know everything about this supplement..(none knows if all these phs ps could effect us ..say 10 years from now)and i have been researching the hell out of mohn.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
martin that owns kilosports.com told me i dont need a pct if i do a cycle of 3 weeks(now after studying more i relise to get better results it would probally be smarter to do mohn for 4-6 weeks) im waiting...... or ill send it back and get my money back..... im
well, you may run it 6 weeks and do 4 PCT weeks of only 6oxo. It should be enough.

How much ganis are you making and at with day are u?

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
anyways cook have you done mohn?
Yes, I have. I ended a six week cycle of it in the first week of August. I dosed it at about 16mg/day for the majority of the cycle. And yes, I was shut down and did PCT with nolva and got back to normal. I thought M4OHN was a good product and can be used effectively for avoiding muscle loss during cutting, or for a lean bulk/body recomp.
i have researched.....for about a month everyday on mohn.no its does not shut you down
Don't speak in absolutes.
...and if it does its very mild from what ive studyed ....martin that owns kilosports.com told me i dont need a pct if i do a cycle of 3 weeks
Sure, trust the guy that is selling the product, what reason would he have to tell you what you want to hear?
(now after studying more i relise to get better results it would probally be smarter to do mohn for 4-6 weeks) im waiting......
I think you would be happiest at a 6 week cycle. If you do 3 weeks, from my experience, it would have to be dosed high, around 30-40mg, to see results, and those would probably only be seen for a week or two.
and i have been researching the hell out of mohn.
I have no reason to doubt you.

Bro, I just highly recommend you plan on having nolva around for PCT, and you use it. You have very little to lose by doing so. Good luck with your decision.

cm5

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
youre putting a steriod in you body. its going to shut you down. maybe not much but you body will realize there is too many hormones in it and react.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
has anyone whos done MOHn done the brand serious nutrition solution?

sns

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It doesn't matter about the brand. M4OHN is junk! 10X better off with a 1T/4-AD transdermal.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lancealot, i dont kow if it worked for you,but there are plenty of ppl on this board that Mohn worked for.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
It doesn't matter about the brand. M4OHN is junk! 10X better off with a 1T/4-AD transdermal.
He didnt ask HOW is M4OHN but if there are differences among brands.
And yes, there are. First of all the mg per pill and then the purity: not all brands have the same quality control.
Personal suggestion: go for Design Supps.

PS: m4OHN is not junk. Scarce dosage and wrong timings is what caused many people to not get results from it.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
has anyone tried smi2le"s m4ohn powder? are they a reliable company?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
never tryed smi2les"s mohn powder

anyone done serious nutrition mohn?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
are they any cheaper than custom? I thought they were cheaper with the mdien but have been getting customs m4ohn because of the price.