Iron Liver is getting his bllods draws, interesting INFO INside, PLS COME ON IN.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Iron Liver is getting his bllods draws, interesting INFO INside, PLS COME ON IN.

Ok! So I have been on T-E at 500mg 2x a week for a total of 1000mg (-+50mg), my buddy is using the same UGL and we both lost a little weight once we dropped our orals. His diet is not so well where as I am doing cardio still after every workout (45min for fatloss), so maybe a coincidence? I have been great; sex drive up tone is up mood is good acne is up etc.. but I am still consirned my stuff is not legit. I decided to get tested following the sticky UP^ procedures. Getting the femal panel done, also I have been on Erase 75mg a day.

Three things we will see from this.

1. Is the UGL legit
    2. How high my T is at 1000mg/w of T-E
    3. How effective Erase is on test.

~Sidenote.
    -If this test IS real (which i doubt) I AM EXTREMELY IMPRESSED with ERASE it redeuced my bloats completely!!! Last time I had T at this dose I was bloated like a pig where as now my stomach looks VERY lean.
    - +++ Am I allowed to post the name of UGL WITHOUT SOURCING IT, just the name for future helpn on anyone considering them +++ -

*** ANY QUESTIONS OR CONSERNS? ***
    ~ IRON LIVER™________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Ok! So I have been on T-E at 500mg 2x a week for a total of 1000mg (-+50mg), my buddy is using the same UGL and we both lost a little weight once we dropped our orals. His diet is not so well where as I am doing cardio still after every workout (45min for fatloss), so maybe a coincidence? I have been great; sex drive up tone is up mood is good acne is up etc.. but I am still consirned my stuff is not legit. I decided to get tested following the sticky UP^ procedures. Getting the femal panel done, also I have been on Erase 75mg a day.

Three things we will see from this.

1. Is the UGL legit
    2. How high my T is at 1000mg/w of T-E
    3. How effective Erase is on test.

~Sidenote.
    -If this test IS real (which i doubt) I AM EXTREMELY IMPRESSED with ERASE it redeuced my bloats completely!!! Last time I had T at this dose I was bloated like a pig where as now my stomach looks VERY lean.
    - +++ Am I allowed to post the name of UGL WITHOUT SOURCING IT, just the name for future helpn on anyone considering them +++ -

*** ANY QUESTIONS OR CONSERNS? ***
    my guess from sounds of it if anything its under dosed but will be interesting to see. for reference i believe i was 4500 or so on 500mg/week. but, everyone is different.
    •   

3. so how long have you been on it so far

4. I'm in for results and from my experience Erase is the real deal.

5. very very interested in this.I wish you luck.
    •   

6. since Father day, so what almost 2 months?
    ~ IRON LIVER™________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

7. Iron liver- my liver enzymes are triple what they should be- still chokin down methyls like it aint no ones biddness

IRON LIVER JR.!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

8. see heres the crazy ****, i felt bloated even when on winstrol and when i switched to SD. but once i added Erase i dont feel bloated.... could be orals caused bloat or change in diet....

9. just keep chuggin that milk thistle...... FML i miss SD30/anadrol50 stack gained 30lbs in less than a month tore my acl doing this stack

10. would it be ok for me to list the company name? is that considered sourcing?

11. I wouldnt do it just to be safe

how is ur libido?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

12. I'll be interested to see the results on this as well....

13. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    just keep chuggin that milk thistle...... FML i miss SD30/anadrol50 stack gained 30lbs in less than a month tore my acl doing this stack
    that is a hell of a stack.

14. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    that is a hell of a stack.
    I gained so much weight so quickly I tore my acl not doing anything even closely to stressful...

15. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    I wouldnt do it just to be safehow is ur libido?
    Libido is good. Not best but good. Thats the odd thing, it feels as if everything is ok except my weight keep dropping. My buddy said could be fat. But I doubt that much that quick.

16. Yea, I'm gonna run that shiit someday, sd/abombs

17. Hey if I shot tE in morning few hrs prior to bloods drawn would it affect my tests?

18. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Yea, I'm gonna run that shiit someday, sd/abombs
    Hell yeah "AM what chu know about DEATH"

19. Buuuump tomorrow morning is the day

20. Interested as well!

21. It was rather simple. Do they send the results all together. Or separate results for each hormone. The women earlier said, they would send some by tomorrow and all together by end of week I should have all????

22. GOT MY RESULTS AND BOY! ERASE IS SOME STRONGGGGGGGGG STUFF!

23. AST........................... ....62................0-40
    ALT........................... ....96................0-55
    ESTRADIOL..................... 31................7.6-42.6
    FSH................. ...........<0.2............... 1.5-12.4
    LH............................ ...<0.2...............1.7-8.6
    TEST. SERUM................>1500.... ........ 249-836

ALSO MY WBC WAS ....3.8........ 4.0-10.5
    AND MY BUN/ CREATININE WAS....22....... 8-19

*Anyother number you guys want? i have confusion as to why my WBC and BUN is so whack could it be damage from the orals i stopped roughly 3 weeks ago?
    * So seeing my FSH and LH im gonna be assume im shut down as a motherF?
    * for 1000mg my estrogen seems to be in very good place? meaning 100% Erase is KING for on cycle AI?
    * can someone tell me more about these results? why it dosent show higher than 1500? and what all the numbers i have given mean?

24. in a way these results dissapoint me. it proves my test is real and i barely notice a difference...

25. LETS DO THIS! Time for the Iron Liver to come to terms with his bloodwork lol
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 01:20 PM
  2. Temporary MST Contact Info Inside!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 10:03 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 01:06 AM
  4. liver values inside... should i cycle?
    By tunnelrat in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 01:27 AM
  5. Ronnie Coleman's Inside info
    By superdna in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-16-2006, 01:08 PM