Iron Liver is getting his bllods draws, interesting INFO INside, PLS COME ON IN.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Ok! So I have been on T-E at 500mg 2x a week for a total of 1000mg (-+50mg), my buddy is using the same UGL and we both lost a little weight once we dropped our orals. His diet is not so well where as I am doing cardio still after every workout (45min for fatloss), so maybe a coincidence? I have been great; sex drive up tone is up mood is good acne is up etc.. but I am still consirned my stuff is not legit. I decided to get tested following the sticky UP^ procedures. Getting the femal panel done, also I have been on Erase 75mg a day.

Three things we will see from this.

1. Is the UGL legit
2. How high my T is at 1000mg/w of T-E
3. How effective Erase is on test.

~Sidenote.
-If this test IS real (which i doubt) I AM EXTREMELY IMPRESSED with ERASE it redeuced my bloats completely!!! Last time I had T at this dose I was bloated like a pig where as now my stomach looks VERY lean.
- +++ Am I allowed to post the name of UGL WITHOUT SOURCING IT, just the name for future helpn on anyone considering them +++ -

*** ANY QUESTIONS OR CONSERNS? ***

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Ok! So I have been on T-E at 500mg 2x a week for a total of 1000mg (-+50mg), my buddy is using the same UGL and we both lost a little weight once we dropped our orals. His diet is not so well where as I am doing cardio still after every workout (45min for fatloss), so maybe a coincidence? I have been great; sex drive up tone is up mood is good acne is up etc.. but I am still consirned my stuff is not legit. I decided to get tested following the sticky UP^ procedures. Getting the femal panel done, also I have been on Erase 75mg a day.

1. Is the UGL legit

~Sidenote.
-If this test IS real (which i doubt) I AM EXTREMELY IMPRESSED with ERASE it redeuced my bloats completely!!! Last time I had T at this dose I was bloated like a pig where as now my stomach looks VERY lean.
- +++ Am I allowed to post the name of UGL WITHOUT SOURCING IT, just the name for future helpn on anyone considering them +++ -

my guess from sounds of it if anything its under dosed but will be interesting to see. for reference i believe i was 4500 or so on 500mg/week. but, everyone is different.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very very interested in this.I wish you luck.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
since Father day, so what almost 2 months?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iron liver- my liver enzymes are triple what they should be- still chokin down methyls like it aint no ones biddness

IRON LIVER JR.!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
see heres the crazy ****, i felt bloated even when on winstrol and when i switched to SD. but once i added Erase i dont feel bloated.... could be orals caused bloat or change in diet....

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
just keep chuggin that milk thistle...... FML i miss SD30/anadrol50 stack gained 30lbs in less than a month tore my acl doing this stack :)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
would it be ok for me to list the company name? is that considered sourcing?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldnt do it just to be safe

how is ur libido?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'll be interested to see the results on this as well....

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just keep chuggin that milk thistle...... FML i miss SD30/anadrol50 stack gained 30lbs in less than a month tore my acl doing this stack :)
that is a hell of a stack.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
that is a hell of a stack.
I gained so much weight so quickly I tore my acl not doing anything even closely to stressful...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt do it just to be safehow is ur libido?
Libido is good. Not best but good. Thats the odd thing, it feels as if everything is ok except my weight keep dropping. My buddy said could be fat. But I doubt that much that quick.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, I'm gonna run that shiit someday, sd/abombs

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Hey if I shot tE in morning few hrs prior to bloods drawn would it affect my tests?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Buuuump tomorrow morning is the day

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
It was rather simple. Do they send the results all together. Or separate results for each hormone. The women earlier said, they would send some by tomorrow and all together by end of week I should have all????

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
GOT MY RESULTS AND BOY! ERASE IS SOME STRONGGGGGGGGG STUFF!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
AST...............................62................0-40
ALT...............................96................0-55
ESTRADIOL.....................31................7.6-42.6
FSH................. ...........<0.2...............1.5-12.4
LH...............................<0.2...............1.7-8.6
TEST. SERUM................>1500............ 249-836

ALSO MY WBC WAS ....3.8........ 4.0-10.5
AND MY BUN/ CREATININE WAS....22....... 8-19

*Anyother number you guys want? i have confusion as to why my WBC and BUN is so whack could it be damage from the orals i stopped roughly 3 weeks ago?
* So seeing my FSH and LH im gonna be assume im shut down as a motherF?
* for 1000mg my estrogen seems to be in very good place? meaning 100% Erase is KING for on cycle AI?
* can someone tell me more about these results? why it dosent show higher than 1500? and what all the numbers i have given mean?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
in a way these results dissapoint me. it proves my test is real and i barely notice a difference...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LETS DO THIS! Time for the Iron Liver to come to terms with his bloodwork ;) lol

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many caps of Erase have you been running?

It is good stuff... I use it on Test cycles instead of Adex when I have it on hand.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for taking the time to do bloods and post up the results for us Jasen.

Couple of thoughts. That is impressive stuff from erase. Normally I'd like to see e2 a bit lower yet, closer to 20-25, but when your taking a gram of test a week, sometimes that's just not realistic, lol.

Another thought, the lab you used obviously tops out at 1500 for test levels. So tbh, you don't really know what your level is or how potent your test is. On a gram a week, your levels should be ridiculously high. But since the lab tops out at 1500, you don't know whether your levels are 1501, or 5000, ya dig? If it's only slightly above 1500 than I would say it's not at all weird that you are slightly disappointed in the potency of your gear. But again....you dont completely know. You do know it's not completely bunk though, so I mean...that's good.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
*3 caps a day.*Yes I am getting soon diff source which I know! Is reliable since G docent take new customers anymore... and I will take it to 500 600 a week.*Any idea why the other numbers mean.*Also im starting hcg soon so we can see how that affects the body.*I will try to get bloods again in four weeks once ibstart hcg hopefully this week 500aI week then we can see how that effect E and lh

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
well...the hcg is gonna mess up your estrogen levels for sure. Depending on how high you go with it, but it WILL raise your estrogen no matter what dose you use it at.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for taking the time to do bloods and post up the results for us Jasen.

Couple of thoughts. That is impressive stuff from erase. Normally I'd like to see e2 a bit lower yet, closer to 20-25, but when your taking a gram of test a week, sometimes that's just not realistic, lol.

Another thought, the lab you used obviously tops out at 1500 for test levels. So tbh, you don't really know what your level is or how potent your test is. On a gram a week, your levels should be ridiculously high. But since the lab tops out at 1500, you don't know whether your levels are 1501, or 5000, ya dig? If it's only slightly above 1500 than I would say it's not at all weird that you are slightly disappointed in the potency of your gear. But again....you dont completely know. You do know it's not completely bunk though, so I mean...that's good.
EXACLY!
maybe its just underdosed?
or your expecting too much and somthing is off.
like doing 45min of cardio AFTER heavly lifting which i would NEVER do.
your already going catabolic if your lifting heavly then your doing almost an hr of cardio in my op, is just stupid. maybe max 20min post lifting and if anything do it later on in day if yo u can and eat somthing or have a shake right after lifting. to me it sound liek OVEr trainning your doing to yourself. and maybe also you need ot eat more.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

1. Is the UGL legit

~Sidenote.

just because your doing cardio and he is not dosnt mean your diet is on point.... just saying

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if wbc is white blood cell's those could be low d/t the lack of estrogen.

nvm, just noticed your estradiol is in the normal range.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I figured I can get away with cardiovascular for 45min due to being on test1000 and taking 10g Bcaa immediately pre workout. Also cardio is very low impact HR is around 125 whole time. Cuz I am trying to lean out. Si I though hey 1000mgI test should keep me anabolic? From what I read and was told test keeps ur body in constant anabolic state correct? So I shouldn't b catabolic as long as im on test taking my protein 300+g and my bcaa and clean diet?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
My diet is good it took me 3yrc try and fail to find a good diet and I finally did

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to recomp Not 100% bulk..

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you can get away with cardio after lifting WHILE ON HORMONES

off of hormones- hell no i wont do it off of hormones

but with an anabolic hormone- catablosim is very very very very hard to come by

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
See that is what I believe in! And testosterone is very anabolic ;)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Reps? :)

Hey im just trying to help everyone arimadex letro. And all the other stuff is very $$$$ and dangerous while Erase works very powerfully for cheap and less negative prone sides

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Reps? :)

Hey im just trying to help everyone arimadex letro. And all the other stuff is very $$$$ and dangerous while Erase works very powerfully for cheap and less negative prone sides
well...i dunno about cheaper than those, but definitely easier, considering it's OTC.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Most ai usually cost me 50 (+-5$) erase is cheaper for me

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a blood test of mine somewhere that the total test was so high I can't recall it. Can't remember whereto it was in the 6000s or 8000s....

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Woooooow! How many mg were u bumping? Bye where can I get those labs id love to get results backbsaying im at 6000

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Comically, only 400 but apparently the 600mg of deca I was using alongside was mostly test.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Lmfao yeah u forgot to mention that.... no im obsessed with taking bloods I think I will do it more often even throughout pct

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Which labs did u go to? The male blood panel was only 5$more dollars ill be doing that next time im hoping too see my free test as well as a few others

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was part of my regular testing thru labcorp. My doctor was not amused.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Welllll???! What happened? What did doctor say im ready for story time