QUESTIONS

O

Outworker

Awards
Hey Guys!

I'm going to do a 1-T transdermal cycle with 200mg of 1-T per day, for 4 weeks. I'm going to recover with 6 OXO. A supp-shop owner told me, that 1 bottle of OXO would be enough for such a cycle. What do you think? In which doses should I use it?
This will be my first cycle, so what gains can I expect?
Do you have a better idea for a first cycle? (no Methyl products please)
What about 1-AD oral?
What can I do to keep as much of gained mass as possible?

greetings from Germany!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
How ya doin' Outworker.

1AD is fine for a first cycle, and you will see some gains if everything is in check, ie; diet/training/etc. 1-Test dermals are great as well. Much cheaper and more efficient IMO. The only draw back are the 2X daily applications.

With either one you decide on doing, you may experience some side effects such as lethargy and loss in libido, amoung others. However, you can combat the lethargy and loss of libido by adding in some 4AD. If you choose to do this, I suggest you look into the dermals.

You may also want to look into having some Nolva on-hand prior to beginning your cycle in case symptoms of gyno arise. One bottle of 6OXO may be fine for your PCT, but I think two is usually recommended. Where if you used Nolva, you would only need one bottle which would last for a couple of cycles, and is much cheaper.

If I remember right, I think 6OXO dosing goes something like this:
Week1 - 600mg
Week2 - 400mg
Week3 - 400mg
Week4 - 200mg

Just remember, during PCT, keep you cals high, try to take in some extra Flax, and lower your training intensity. This will assist in your recovery, and to maintain your new gains.

Best of luck to ya.

O

Outworker

Awards
How ya doin' Outworker.

1AD is fine for a first cycle, and you will see some gains if everything is in check, ie; diet/training/etc. 1-Test dermals are great as well. Much cheaper and more efficient IMO. The only draw back are the 2X daily applications.

With either one you decide on doing, you may experience some side effects such as lethargy and loss in libido, amoung others. However, you can combat the lethargy and loss of libido by adding in some 4AD. If you choose to do this, I suggest you look into the dermals.

You may also want to look into having some Nolva on-hand prior to beginning your cycle in case symptoms of gyno arise. One bottle of 6OXO may be fine for your PCT, but I think two is usually recommended. Where if you used Nolva, you would only need one bottle which would last for a couple of cycles, and is much cheaper.

If I remember right, I think 6OXO dosing goes something like this:
Week1 - 600mg
Week2 - 400mg
Week3 - 400mg
Week4 - 200mg

Just remember, during PCT, keep you cals high, try to take in some extra Flax, and lower your training intensity. This will assist in your recovery, and to maintain your new gains.

Best of luck to ya.

Thank you Cuffs!!

Here is a Transdermal product with T-1 and 4AD in it. http://www.discount-supplements.co.uk/eshop/Prohormones/Dermabolics%20S1+%20.asp
What do you think about it ?

"You may also want to look into having some Nolva on-hand prior to beginning your cycle in case symptoms of gyno arise."
What about the "gyno-is-impossible-by-using-1T-promise" the supp-company make?
It's impossible to get nolva through the custom. And I don't know where to get novla inside europe. Are there any alternatives.....I guess Tribulus etc. will not prevent gyno...

I heard, that creatin is a common supplement after a cycle, to keep mass. Is this truely helpfull?

greetings!!

T

tattoopierced1

You can use S1+. Dermabolics.com has it. Just keep in mind that trandermals can be a pain in the butt waiting for them to dry.

C

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It normally takes less than 5 minutes for them to dry for me...

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Its a great transdermal product and should work well for your first cycle.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
What about the "gyno-is-impossible-by-using-1T-promise" the supp-company make?
It's impossible to get nolva through the custom. And I don't know where to get novla inside europe. Are there any alternatives.....I guess Tribulus etc. will not prevent gyno...

I heard, that creatin is a common supplement after a cycle, to keep mass. Is this truely helpfull?
Label claims don't hold a lot of water for me. Hearing, and seeing experiences from others, like posts on this board, are much more credible. Label claims are always going to be positive, so sales are increased. It's just a marketing tool. One claim, for example (but I don't believe it was on any labels), was when M1T first hit the scene, that this compound did not cause gyno. After a few months passed, some people using M1T began reporting gyno symptoms developing. If you choose to add in some 4AD, then you can be at risk. I'm not too sure about straight 1-Test, but the risk is probably low, if at all. I'm not too sure about other alternatives.

Creatine is good to take after your cycle. Some, including myself, take it year round. A quality protein would also be of benefit, and IMO, should be a staple of your supplemental intake.