Best gains vs sides vs easy pct

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
So what do you guys think is the best ph you can still get your hands on? I know sd is cheap and gives huge gains but sides can be rough and pct can suck.... Then epi is ok gains but seems like it's hit or miss if you respond or not.... Hdrol seems like it's also hit or miss.... So if you guys wanted to gain 8/10 solid pounds for your first winter bulk cycle what would you chose?

Test inj isn't a option only ph

Fr0st

Awards
So what do you guys think is the best ph you can still get your hands on? I know sd is cheap and gives huge gains but sides can be rough and pct can suck.... Then epi is ok gains but seems like it's hit or miss if you respond or not.... Hdrol seems like it's also hit or miss.... So if you guys wanted to gain 8/10 solid pounds for your first winter bulk cycle what would you chose?

Low dose SD. people used to go crazy with 20 and 30mg doses. With 5mg caps just run it at 5 10 or 15mg to lower sides.

Just my .02

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
D-zine...currently on it now (stacked with lmg) and I must say it is quite nice. Do get some minor back pumps, but they don't interfere with my workout. So far I'm very impressed with the little sides I'm getting.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I would go with Dieselbolan. Its a DMZ/LMG combo in one cap, and is incredible in terms of mass gains as well as strength. It also has a lot less sides than SD

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
What pct's are y'all running with the suggested ph?

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Going to be taking nolvadex at 20/20/10/10 and some PCT assist together with creatine and fish oil.

No OTC PCTs!! People who take that route will learn the hard way sooner or later.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alpha one all the way baby! 60mg 4 weeks, get your swoll on ninja.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been itching to try Alpha One... Got a bottle of m14add lying around needs to be used.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
stack that shiit with some beastdrol!

im gonna get me some of dat dere alpha one. looks tasty to me.

Kimber.45

Awards
QUESTION:
I have alpha one and plan on running it 40/40/40/40
I am currently 215lbs and 25 y/o.
I have ran ErgoPharm 1AD when I was 18 (yeah... I know -- lol), M-Drol twice and Epistane.
Is it safe for me to do Alpha One at 60/60/60/60 given my past experience and weight, or do the sides outweight the benefits? I really want to do 60mg but is it safe?

Kimber.45

Awards
Also, my last cycle was 8 months ago, so I am ready.

Kimber.45

Awards
Thanks... So I would definitely not see the same results at 40mg then... well I will buy another bottle of Alpha One. I want to do a stack, and I already have 2 bottles of stano-drol - I know that both PH's are DHT based, but Would stackign them both be a good idea?
Alpha One - 0/ 0 / 60/ 60/ 60/ 60/ 0/ 0/
Stano - 300/300/300/300/300/300/600/800
PCT - Start after last dose of Stano

Is that a good cycle - I just don't want to buy other PH's

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If you only want 8lbs over your winter bulk, why not just start now and do it naturally? you should have time....

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I meant 8 solid pounds my first month of my winter bulk.... Then one more cycle before cutting..... Plus naturally in-between.... Hoping to gain 15-20lbs solid pounds this winter...

Jlive2480

Awards
Like what frost said low dose mdrol/sd.

Also like dzine too.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would go with Dieselbolan. Its a DMZ/LMG combo in one cap, and is incredible in terms of mass gains as well as strength. It also has a lot less sides than SD
DBV 2, lots of mass, little sides. Stack with Katandrol @ 350mg. Run some DAA during the cycle and a solid PCT, you ll be bigger and leaner when your done

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Max lmg/dymethazine would be nice I bet
Yes. I think I'm leaning towards that combo with some Dieselbolan on my next cycle ;)

tattoopierced1

Check out AMS products and some of the logs here on AM. Very very low sides and good gains.