about to start my first cycle of HDROL- question

sYnTheTic1

Awards
Okay, So I am soon to start my first PH cycle and I was just curious of any recommended supplementation for during the cycle and for after. Post Cycle Ill probably run an OTC because i heard the Nolva does not react well with anti depressants (Im on prozac for anxiety). Any Advice is appreciated.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you suffer from anxiety,depression, etc then you shouldn't be taking stuff that messes with your hormones. PHs and other hormonal supps carry a possibility for depression and anxiety.

Many people are fine, but you are obviously predisposed to this. Be careful and I'd recommend you avoid it

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you suffer from anxiety,depression, etc then you shouldn't be taking stuff that messes with your hormones. PHs and other hormonal supps carry a possibility for depression and anxiety.

Many people are fine, but you are obviously predisposed to this. Be careful and I'd recommend you avoid it
I would agree with this. You always risk creating an imbalance.

That being said, if you decide to go ahead with it, a few things to know:

On cycle Supports:

- Creatine
- Fish or Krill oil
- Multi-vitamin
- Cycle Support product (e.g. N2Guard)

Post cycle:

- SERM (nolva, clomid or torem)
- Natural Testosterone Booster(s) (e.g. HCGenerate + DAA)

If you were to do it and just go solely OTC for PCT, I'd do:

- HCGenerate
- DAA
- Formastanzol or Erase

at a minimum, and you could always add other components to that.

And it's always recommended with your cycle support products to pre-load them for 2 weeks before cycle so they're built up in your system. And when I say creatine, I recommend always using it, but I list it out as a cycle support (even though I would use it in post and all other times).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to mention I don't know your age, stats, training stats. All of these things come into play as well ;)

sYnTheTic1

Awards
and do you think it would be worth it to throw a few remaining pills i have from MonsterPlexx in at the end of the cycle?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can see it now, another suicide blamed on steroids.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well if you're predisposed to those tendencies then steroids/PHs definitely don't help.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took a PH while i was still working through some severe depression, and it wasn't pretty. Besides wasting my money because i didn't have a good foundation and lost the gains, it was HELL on my hormones/emotions. I don't recommend it. This is the type of stuff that creates a huge imbalance and leaves you vulnerable to suicide and stuff like that, trust me when i say that from experience.