Sd extended use !!

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Just cursious if anyone has used SD for 6-8 weeks?

Was thinking a 6-8 week of sd at 10mg might be really good for a cut/recomp...

By the way I searched and found a old thread where someone was doing a 8 week sd cycle at 30mg stacked with another methyl... Wonder how that went...

Any way... 8 weeks at 10-20mg might not be as bad as we think... I think it be possisble to gain 3-5 keepable pounds and lose 3-5pounds of fat.... What do you all think?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That guy probably is on another forum in search of a new liver. Haha

I don't know exactly how dangerous it'd be. Other than SD is normally at 4 week max. There's plenty of other things that'll help you get results that you're looking for that can be run 6 weeks or so.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Ya if I can find a good epi clone I'd get if

Fr0st

Awards
From everything I have read, that sounds like a bad idea but up to you. I could possibly see 5g for that long but 6-8 weeks is at least doubling the average SD cycle.

Up to you.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I highly doubt you would see any additional benefits extending it an additional 2-4 weeks then the standard 4 week cycle. SD has a quick onset and a quick peak.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I ran SD for four weeks when it first hit the market. I had a physical about a week or two after the end of my cycle. My liver and cholesterol profile was so bad I thought my doctor was going to put into the hospital. Fortunately everthing recovered after about six to eight weeks on pct.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd look online for sone havoc/epistane/epi-10 whichever you prefer. They can be found easily at a few stores. Lockedout, mitral abet, orbitnutrition. One of them will have what you want

amethyst

Awards
if your goal is to gain 5lbs lbm and loose 5 lbs fat, even at 10mg with recomp diet sd will do that in 3 weeks, imo you would just be causing yourself problems running 6 to 8 weeks. It looses most of it's desired effects after 4 weeks for most anyway.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
As stated, SD benefits/cost ratio begin's to go negative in terms of health after 4 weeks. Usually after 3 weeks. SD kicker (run for first 3 weeks of 6 week cycle) would be better if you're SET on using SD. However, Epi or hdrol would probably be better for a 6 - 8 week run. AndroMass/AndroHard seems to be doing well, also.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
The only reason sd crossed my mind is I have some haha.... But epi strong or something like that might work.....

Or sd for first 3 weeks and epi for 6....idk though... I want pct to be a breeze so maybe just epi....

My local store sells "supps" lie sd, epi, etc for ridiculous prices... He told me epi was no longer the best.... And it was more of a mass ph.... I told him it was a good recomp but sd was a mass and he said no I was confused...

They also sell their own pct... It's 6 bromo,atd,trib, vitamins, and zinc.... Sounds like a rebound gyno paradise am I correct with thinking that?