Gyno, AM/AH?

GrapeDrink

Awards
Hey guys,

Just a question

I'm considering what to try for my first ph, usually the go is
a hdrol cycle but I've been reading some interesting logs about AndroMass, I assume I'm gyno sensitive because even something like trib flares my nips up

So should I run Androhard along with it even though this is my first compound?

Thnx

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would add AH if you think you are sensitive.
My only concern would be your PCT, if trib makes your nips flare... I hope you have found yourself a good natty tbooster that does the job for you.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are your goals on cycle? If your wanting to run AM and are gyno prone then yes, AH is a good add on. However, depending on your goals you may just want to run AH solo seeing as how it's your first cycle and all. You can save the "stacking" for all later and give yourself something to look forward to later on down the road.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androhard will absolutely combat gyno on cycle. If you are VERY prone, AM may cause problems. We have seen it in only 1 log so far where someone reported "puffy nipples", which doesn't necessarily even mean gyno.

But yes, a stack of the two will be best.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run AH first on its own and you could run two bottles. If you eat right, you can put on 4-8 very lean pounds and all you will need is some fish oil and a nettle root supplement to protect your prostate. It is a great first run, it was mine and I flat out felt great on it 100% of the time.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Does the andro series require a pct? I'm mustering up some money to run either AH or AL as my first cycle bc I hear they are both good for recomp

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does the andro series require a pct? I'm mustering up some money to run either AH or AL as my first cycle bc I hear they are both good for recomp
Get the AH, use the coupon I sent you. In my personal opinion, a strong PCT is not needed for Androhard. I have used NO pct for my androhard run, at my own risk. Bloods will show if I have recovered or not. I'll post them up in a few days.

With that said, I still recommend a PCT. lol

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Can I use CEL topical formestane as my PCT? and thanks again for the code

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Well then... How about some advice

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best route would be Toremifene and TRS. However, if going solely OTC, then go TRS and TCF-1.