learn me sumpin

bigsquid

Awards
The stuff I've read on 1T and lots of ph/ps is that they are 'x' times as anabolic as test and less androgenic. To the newb (that's me) that sounds like they are better, although I'm guessing this isn't true since everyone hansn't stopped using aas yet. So what's the truth. Can somebody please explain it to me.
Thanks
:think:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the Vida texts have kinda overated some compounds before actually used in the real world. But texts aren't always truthful in real life. The problem with those claims are also the fault of some manufacturers marketing techniques. We've all seen 'em before, just gotta take all that with a pound of salt.... :blink:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the Vida texts have kinda overated some compounds before actually used in the real world. But texts aren't always truthful in real life. The problem with those claims are also the fault of some manufacturers marketing techniques. We've all seen 'em before, just gotta take all that with a pound of salt.... :blink:
A POUND OF SALT !!!*7%$4

I always said that The J man was one hard co mofo !

Vida tests rats, so the numbers are real if your a rat tryin' to get your swole on, but don't always translate to humans quite the same

Lich

Banned
Awards
Well in truth 1-test is more anabolic than just "test" but Im not sure if u understand test is only one type of AAS, There are many many more. The problem with 1 test, is if taken orally much of it is broken down, if taken topically u get more absorption compared to being taken orally. If pinned! Thats another story ;)

An example is m1t, the methyl was attached and made it VERY available, and thats why ppl see crazy gains off of it. (Adding the methyl does change the compound, but its still based as 1-test and works extremely well)

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I've heard of people gaining more from a 1 test cyp cyle then real test. But I don't think this is true for everybody.

bigsquid

Awards
Thanks for the replies everybody, and yeah, I understand that test is just one type of aas, but everybody always says it should be the base of any cycle and the texts always compare whatever ph/ps with test. So when comparing injectables, test and 1-test, which is more anabolic really? I mean could you get comparable gains by substituting 1-test for test?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies everybody, and yeah, I understand that test is just one type of aas, but everybody always says it should be the base of any cycle and the texts always compare whatever ph/ps with test. So when comparing injectables, test and 1-test, which is more anabolic really? I mean could you get comparable gains by substituting 1-test for test?
Yes you can. 1-test feels like super clean test to me. It feels like test w/out the suppession, bloating, and aggresion. It takes almost twice the dose to compare in real life, but the gains are solid.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yes you can. 1-test feels like super clean test to me. It feels like test w/out the suppession, bloating, and aggresion. It takes almost twice the dose to compare in real life, but the gains are solid.

Hell yeah man, I love 1-test...it just doesn't love me and my hairline back...I wanna try 1-test cyp so bad though....

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1test is like test without the suppression... man, you must have the HPTA of the gods!!