PH advice for gettin back into the game

abear1115

Awards
Howdy all,
I have been out of the gym for nearly 4 months now after life decided to kick me around for a while. I'm looking to get on a PH to help get back some of the nearly 30 lbs I lost while out of it. I took Finaflex 550 a yr or 2 ago and had some great results, but apparently its banned now and i'm lookin for something OTC or easy to get on the net. I want to gain as much of my lost weight back as possible, but keepin bf low is also very important to me. I'm 21, 6'6 and 184lbs. (I know, tall and skinny as hell now).

Any advice on some new PH's to check out would be great
Thanks!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you lost the weight recently you can easily put it back on with proper diet and training. I would rather you ask for diet and training help then PH. You lost 30 pounds in 4 months not being gym active, sounds like poor diet but I'm not trying to judge. Try bulk DAA its proven and doesn't require pct. If you want something with more get up and go then I'd suggest Drive and RPM stacked together it will give the same results as a ph with less sides and no pct required. Just my two cents especially since your asking for help choosing a ph, you clearly should not be using them.

abear1115

Awards
Thanks, I'll def look into those. And yes, my diet was terrible during that time. I'm going to get back on a strict diet and routine before i add anything

dannyn2007

Awards
If you lost the weight recently you can easily put it back on with proper diet and training. I would rather you ask for diet and training help then PH. You lost 30 pounds in 4 months not being gym active, sounds like poor diet but I'm not trying to judge. Try bulk DAA its proven and doesn't require pct. If you want something with more get up and go then I'd suggest Drive and RPM stacked together it will give the same results as a ph with less sides and no pct required. Just my two cents especially since your asking for help choosing a ph, you clearly should not be using them.
well said.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I'll def look into those. And yes, my diet was terrible during that time. I'm going to get back on a strict diet and routine before i add anything
With this attitude you will do well on this board, if you can please post up a workout log in that section with your diet and lifts. Doing this would greatly help us in suggesting diet changes/additions and supplementation after seeing your progress. I also have a workout log, if you can find it please follow it's always a continuous learning experience.

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
start with creatine whey maybe natty boost (daa) get to a decent weight THEN add the PH

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
start with creatine whey maybe natty boost (daa) get to a decent weight THEN add the PH
Good post, basic supplementation is fine although the thought of him putting on more weight before PH usage I don't like. Putting on weight can be done easily just by eating and compound lifts now getting experience and knowledge takes work and dedication. Once you have that then waste your money on prohormones.

Going off my personal experience I started without dedication and knowledge but thanks to school, seminars and this forum I have came a long way. I am only talking to you so you can make the best choice that would benefit you and do the most to help you reach your goals.

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
yes wasn't meaning to disregard proper diet and training