running letro for 4 months +

seoul

Awards
i'm entering my 4th month of letro and bought another 1 month supply of letro (taking generic). is it safe to continue taking letro for this long? it has been shrinking but i heard over stimulation is very bad. any suggestions?

also i have loose skin on the bottom of my chest/nipple area (bottom/side) i thought it was due to the gyno but now i dont know. can someone give me some advice on what i should do to improve the overall look of the bottom of my chest? i've been doing decline crossovers, decline bench, and pullovers. i normally ignored all those exercises cause of my gyno but since its shrinking, my main concern is the loose skin. any advice on how to make my nipples look normal would be GREATLY appreciated. thank you!!

seoul

Awards
tbh i dont mind the gyno as long as my nipples doesnt sag, are there any exercises that could help me with this?

seoul

Awards
it is though. my right nipple went from a dime to a pea size and my left a quarter to a dime. its shrank incredibly so i'm not tripping about it. my main concern is the loose skin.. do i do decline bench to push out my bottom chest or keep working wide grip to work on the sides? im so lost..

seoul

Awards
bump : any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

seoul

Awards
i use to weigh 300lbs back in 2006 but i was shot in the chest (thats why i have bullet sized scar near my heart and that huge surgical scar on my stomach since they removed my gall bladder). since then i started to get leaner and i got to single digits a month ago. however, someone told me i needed to gain weight to deal with my lower chest so thats why i've been bulking up but no noticeable improvement.. i dont know what to do anymore..

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it's gyno, google gyno and look at the pics. It just looks like you have extra skin. Do you have any painful pea sized lumps behind your nipples?

What are your stats now?

seoul

Awards
185 11% bf, i feel a dime sized lump on the left and pea size on the right but none are painful or tender. it tingles after i take letro so i know its shrinking..