Liquid Fina?

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
As most people know by now, you can buy liquid forms (and powdered) of nolva and clomid for "research" purposes. I've also read, though, that the same can be said for fina? Is this true, and if so, where can I purchase some?
Thanks. BC

Ps- when are they gonna let us have winny and test for "research purposes" too! :)

growmore

Board Supporter
Awards
bro, I'm gonna save you from catching a bunch of heat on this one and let you in on something... You can NOT purchase any AAS legally for research purposes. You can however purchase fina for your cattle in pellet form. This is all I'll say about this; I feel you'll benifit allot more by reading and searching the forums for the rest of your info. There's much to be learned from researching the boards and while doing so you'll also learn all about fina.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
15 years ago, this could have been done. But steroids got rescheduled in 1990 to CIII so now it's not possible. Fina is not even medically recognized or marketed for human use in the US anymore. Same w/ Dbol and clen, the difference is that clen is not a controlled substance, so it can be sold for non-drug use. Sorry, man. However, if your having trouble growing your cattle herd, you do have options. :thumbsup:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kytle Anabolics 8
jtnixit Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1
bigdave Anabolics 2
MF210 Anabolics 1