OMG Nolva tastes SO bad!

tommyboy

Awards
Wow im glad I just taste tested my Nolva before hand, so I found out 4 weeks ahead of time how fricken bad it tasted. I mean you guys said it would taste bad but I didnt think my whole mouth would taste like **** for 4 hours. How can you guys possibly down this stuff do you put it in pills or something????? Where can I buy them my local drug store or what?

thanks

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Put it in grapefruit juice and then chase it down with some more

graipfruit juice. It's not bad at all.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
blah blah blah... if you can't stand the taste of nolva... you need another hobby.
:D

ManBeast

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Add some Kool Aid powder to it. I haven't tried it, but have been told it makes it more tolerable. I just squirt it under my tongue and chase it with water, or whatever I'm drinking at the time.

darius

Just use the syringe and shoot it down the back of your throat. Try not to get any on the tongue if possible.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Bro by the end of your PCT, you'll just squirt it in your mouth and not even blink.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Custom's Nolva tastes like slurpee

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
shoot it in the back of your mouth and chase with OJ. I dont' really notice it anymore.

littlemark

Awards
You think this is bad you should try liquid M1T. Nothing I have ever drank burned as bad as this. Nolva was a relief.

Don't think its been mentioned but try to put some concentrated lemon juice into a little bit of water, mix in the goods and down the hatch with it. Good luck!!

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I use Customs Ghetto Nolva and don't find the taste bad at all.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BUMP for the grapefruit juice...it masks the taste completely.

Lich

Banned
Awards
Nolva taste wise is nothing. You defineatly need to either check ur shyte, to see if its gone bad or something, or u need to just buck up rofl. Nolva defineatly isnt that bad, next time just drop it to the back of ur throat and avoid ur toungue, then chase it down with some OJ or something ;)

pfft.....

jimmypop13

Awards
Does grapefruit juice help more nolva get in you like it's supposed to with PH's? I've just been takin my nolva with water but I took M1T with grapefruit juice. thanks for the help.
Also, if you thought nolva tasted bad, try putting green tea extract powder straight into your mouth and then swishing it down. No problem now but the first few times I tried, I started gagging and had to spit it out. Same for CLA powder, I had to switch to cla pills cuz I couldn't stand it.

Hookuptonite

Awards
Man, buy some gel caps from the health food store and inject your dosage into them. Then just swallow them back. No bad taste at all. I think I got the "00" size and they hold 1/2ml.

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
Squirt it in the back of your mouth and then quick take down a couple massive swigs of a proten drink.

iron ogr

Awards
"00" gel caps hold about 1ml which is 20mg. The caps stay stable for days so you can fill up a weeks worth no problem.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
you drop the clomid down the same way? In an alcohol solution, cant tast very good, either but i d rather keep my balls then not. I havent used liquid clomid yet any difference?

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Dude just get the dropper & drop some drops in your eyes.

lol just messing with you.

Seriously, I just put the Nolva or Clomid into a graduated test tube then take it down like it's a shot. Reminds me of those Yager (sp?) shots they sell in clubs.

Now all I have to do is get my girlfriend to hold the Nolva & Clomid filled test tubes with her rack while I take the shot down no hands. Should make things interesting.

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dude just get the dropper & drop some drops in your eyes.

lol just messing with you.

Seriously, I just put the Nolva or Clomid into a graduated test tube then take it down like it's a shot. Reminds me of those Yager (sp?) shots they sell in clubs.

Now all I have to do is get my girlfriend to hold the Nolva & Clomid filled test tubes with her rack while I take the shot down no hands. Should make things interesting.
LMAO :rofl:

charliewat

Awards
I put some OJ in my mouth then put the tip of the dropper between my lips and swallow as Im shooting Nolva in my mouth. And Nolva is nothing next to Green tea, tastes like powdered ****.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I'm not so sure grapefruit juice is a good idea when taking Nolvadex. I mean, I don't "know" anything bad about it but I know it's methylated and the grapefruit juice might just make it more harsh for the liver. No? It may also make it stronger but if it doesn't need to be stronger, than it might be better to just stay away from the grapefruit juice. This is just speculation on my part. I'd love to hear something from people in the know..

Otherwise, Phoenix Nolvadex tastes great. I mean, my rats smile after taking it...

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Liquid clomid makes my rat's mouth real dry, but doesn't have much taste. I just make the rat drink it down w/a full glass of water and he's fine.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I'm not so sure grapefruit juice is a good idea when taking Nolvadex. I mean, I don't "know" anything bad about it but I know it's methylated and the grapefruit juice might just make it more harsh for the liver. No? It may also make it stronger but if it doesn't need to be stronger, than it might be better to just stay away from the grapefruit juice. This is just speculation on my part. I'd love to hear something from people in the know..
Otherwise, Phoenix Nolvadex tastes great. I mean, my rats smile after taking it...
I don't know if you meant that the grapefruit juice or the Nolva is methylated. In either case, I know that not all methylated compounds are bad for you, it greatly depends on its chemical structure. I'm assuming that grapefruit juice is one of them that, if methylated, it won't harm the liver. If it was then people wouldn't drink it. If the Nolva is methylated (which I'm not sure about...anyone?) then yea, I guess it could be harsh on the liver but I don't see how taking it with grapefruit juice would make it more harsh? I know grapefruit juice helps the body absorb things better so I'm guessing it would lead to better absorption of the Nolva (simply stipulations here). I don't think the grapefruit juice can make it stronger. If anything it'll just make your body absorb it better. Then again, I may be full of ****.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Oh, no - I don't think the grapefruit juice is methylated.. I just had a feeling that maybe the juice would make the Nolva harsher on the liver. If it actually helps with absorption, than maybe we can use less...

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
I take a shot of water and hold it in the back of my mouth, tilt my head back, and drop whatever I'm taking onto the water. You may taste whatever you took for a second or so until you chase it with some more water. Easy, peezy, Japanesie.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Tamoxifen is on the "Use with Grapefruit with Caution" list in the food drug interaction guide. That means it does increase the amount of circulating chemical. This effect can last up to 72 hours after ingesting grapefruit juice.

BHERTZ

Awards
Jonny, what would your ideal (and safe) Nolva cocktail be then to mask any horrid taste? I am going to be on IBE's Nolva in a few days...suggestions?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
orange/pineapple juice does it for me.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Man up and take your No-Titty medicine dammit! :whip:

If it's a choice between crappy tasting liquid and unbecoming man boobs.

Bring on the crap!