NEED ADVICE PLEASE TAKE A LOOK!

tusane

Banned
Awards
Okay so basically im trying to find a good supplement or supplements maybe to stack i dont know yet preferably a PH, or a good oral steroid that really isnt that damaging on the body. I have done 2 cycles of halotest 25 im sure u all have heard of it , i was not happy with the gains in size but strength gains were great. Im looking to find a good bulking supplement to take im 170 lbs im looking to be 185 or so towards next cycle , because mainly im looking to get a tattoo after on my back , so im trying to get as big as i can. I am very bulky right now im trying to gain massive size in my body and be nice and cut and huge just like everyone wants to be. I wanna look like a juicehead basically without the injection steroids. I need advice on what to get i my friends prefered D Bol but i heard it is very liver toxic other have told me to stack epistane with hdrol . I want suggestions from people who have taken good PH's and are very happy with the gains they have and still have them. Please gimme a chance im new with this everyone thank you=) Post away

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Well epi and hdrol are liver toxic also, but dbol is probably a little more toxic. Did you run your halo test cycles for 6 weeks or just 4? usualy the best gains come during those last 2 weeks. Also you may not have gained the size you wanted due to not eating enough, you gotta really pound the food to put on 15 pounds bro. I would suggest pmag at 75-100 for 6 weeks, but it is liver toxic as well. You could consider dzine for 4-5 weeks at 30 but it is def a harsher steroid than pmag, hdrol or epi, but you will likely gain more size and strength as well. Make sure you have a serm for pct

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dbol @ 40mg + epistane @ 40mg, ha ha, that sounds nice.

tusane

Banned
Awards
i gained like 12 lbs in total i ran it 4 weeks and 3 weeks cuz the last cycle of it i ran 75 for the whole thing, but u suggest dzine? and he says dbol and epi? sounds great BUMP please and more suggestions i need massive size

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
he was kidding about dbol + epi. Also gaining 12 pounds on those cycles is pretty damn good for how short they were. I bet youd gain 10+ on a 6 week pmag or hdrol run. since ur previous runs were only 3 and 4 weeks i take back my suggestion on dzine

tusane

Banned
Awards
i was also looking at andromass, do u think pmag beats andromass based on what im looking for?

tusane

Banned
Awards
ive been trying to look into maybe taking a methyl and than a non methyl after because i wanna gain serious size!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
epistane is not a PH- its a steroid

Dzine is not a PH- its a steroid

your 170 ****ing lbs- eat more

tusane

Banned
Awards
im young to say the least i just need suggestions i dont care steroid or not

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
here is my suggestion

eat more
at least 350 grams of protein a day (use AS LITTLE WHEY AS POSSIBLE)
eat round 110-120 grams of good fats
and round 200-250 grams of carbs

make sure you are training HARD- and RESTING EVEN HARDER

SLEEP ALOT

you will grow

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, to look like a juice head, you need to juice. That said, successful cycles are usually the longer ones. 8 weeks is a good amount of time to shoot for. But you can't run methyls that long unless you have frequent blood work and have decent knowledge of the supps. I've been suggesting Androseries products to you because they CAN be safely run for 8 weeks. However, I'll refrain from those suggestions.

You need to tell us how your diet/training are. You seem like you want the fast track to huge town, but there is none.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
i was also looking at andromass, do u think pmag beats andromass based on what im looking for?
follow my 8 week andromass/androhard log starting next week to help you make your choice, in the mean time get your diet and training down for the next 2 months

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
he was kidding about dbol + epi.
no i wasn't.

ever heard of nasty mass from purus labs.

dbol/epi would be pretty much the same thing, only better.

maybe not 40mg with the epi though, just 30.

tusane

Banned
Awards
BUMP please i want opinions on what cycles people have ran and how they went please.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Serious size? sounds to me like you'd want m1t. Or alternatively some superdrol.

tusane

Banned
Awards
please explain what M1t is and is superdrol that much better than h and m drol

tusane

Banned
Awards
mass tabs r horrible for u and so is superdrol im not tryna kill myself here maybe a good stack of two things would do , what bout Halovar, or Nasty mass

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well no one is going to help you or give you good advice.

PHs/AAS etc aren't for use under 21. This isn't like alcohol where it's a random age. It's because it'll mess up your endocrine system and body, possibly permanently.

You're only 170, so you've got a long way to go before you start messing with this stuff.

I know it's tempting and you feel invincible but you're not. You'll look back at it and not be happy. This stuff isn't a quick fix and if you think it is, then you are mature enough to take it.

I developed gyno at your age from running stuff. Not worth it.

Workout, get a good diet, and work hard lifting. Stop looking for shortcuts at your age