How long does it take Spawn (Tren) to kick in?

hove131

hove131

Awards
I've taken other PH's before like superdrol (mdrol) and havoc (epistane) and they seem to kick into gear around the second week or so. I'm starting day 8 of my cycle and just curious as to when I should start to see this stuff take off. I know this product has havoc in it as well but I've taken havoc before so thats why I put tren in quotes in the title. Thanks in advanced for any info and help. Eric

catty66

catty66

Awards
I did Spawn a few years ago. I never noticed strength and weight gain in 30-45 min. This took about three weeks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
to notice changes in your appearance, yea, thats going to take some time.

but oral steroids & pro hormones begin working immediately when they enter the blood stream.

what is the dose the op is using?

hove131

hove131

Awards
I'm talking about putting on lbs and strength gains here with this question. I'm taking 3 caps (full dose) throughout. I believe its about 25 mg of havoc and 90 mg of tren per cap.

hove131

hove131

Awards
I did Spawn a few years ago. I never noticed strength and weight gain in 30-45 min. This took about three weeks.
He was being a smart ass I do believe. I'm thinking week three should be some real nice gains myself. Thanks bud

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
He was being a smart ass I do believe. I'm thinking week three should be some real nice gains myself. Thanks bud
Naw brother, he just know's his stuff. And yea spawn is top notch ****, you'll see great gains.

hove131

hove131

Awards
Maybe he misunderstood my question and was possibly meaning tren getting into the body's system. That would make since if so. I have been saving this Spawn for a little while now and couldn't wait to run it from the things I've read on it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm talking about putting on lbs and strength gains here with this question. I'm taking 3 caps (full dose) throughout. I believe its about 25 mg of havoc and 90 mg of tren per cap.
i was being a smart asz, but only because your title stated a question of how long it takes spawn to kick in, and the answer is 30-45min.

to see physical changes in muscle size & strength will take time.

to see neuro musculoskeletal (sp) changes in strength should happen within the first few days of taking spawn if it is dosed right, and legit.

the pro dienolone is dosed properly, but the epi is too low. you should still be noticing changes though if it was legit.

I really dont know why you aren't seeing changes, the only thing I could say is to increase the dosages of both.

bump the epi up to 30-40mg and the pro dienolone up to 120. just be careful of sides.

hove131

hove131

Awards
This is actual spawn so I really can't up the doses individually.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, you would have to go buy some bottles containing just one compound each.

judging from your other thread though, you seem to have a bottle of epistane you wanted to run after the spawn, i layed out a potential cycle plan for you in it.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
by day 10-12 you should be seeing strength gains. I did when using an oral tren and halo.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
dien is awesome, especially if u take a dose preworkout. the pump is real strong. but noticed a difference in size in 2 weeks

catty66

catty66

Awards
Hey op. Spawn was a great product bro. It is legit. No need to buy a bottle of tren and a bottle of epi. Take the 3 caps a day, like you said. Eat clean and train hard and you will get shredded. It's that simple.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey op. Spawn was a great product bro. It is legit. No need to buy a bottle of tren and a bottle of epi. Take the 3 caps a day, like you said. Eat clean and train hard and you will get shredded. It's that simple.
for some reason i thought he was on week 3. went and looked again, and he is only on day 8. oops.

hove131

hove131

Awards
Thanks everyone. I'm up about 3 lbs so far. I'm ready to see what the next 2-3 weeks has in store for me ;)