Helladrol katanadrol cycle help

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi, a little info on me first. I'm 5'10" 185lbs about 12% bf (can see top 4 abs well) and have run turinabol-lv (hdrol clone) as well as epi/katanadrol. I responded better to the hdrol better than the epi/kdrol stack so I am stacking hdrol and katanadrol to lean up and cut.

helladrol 100 x 6 weeks
katanadrol 250-300 6 weeks
ironmag labs advanced cycle support
Primordial Liver Juice

PCT:
Toco-8
Sustain alpha
endo-amp max
nolva and clomid are on hand (not sure which one is better?)

Goals: Lean up and cut bf more. I only eat clean foods, no junk food at all. no alcohol etc. Drink 1-2 gallons of water a day. Cardio 1 hour a day, lift for another hour or so a day.

Any ideas, critiques are welcome.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks pretty good man.

Clomid if you need it. You'll love the hella & katana stack for recomping

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good bro. We started selling DAA at the NTBM store for a great price. I highly suggest it for PCT.

Beast15 for a discount ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
clomid and nolva for PCT
clomid 25/25/25/25
nolva 20/20/10/10

1 hr of cardio a day is quite a bit, i would do 40min 5 days a wk.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would drop cardio altogether for PCT bro. Anything that burns calories besides lifting I try to stay away from in a state of low hormones and fresh muscle.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright I'll try my best. Can't cut it out but maybe switch to HIIT or sprints

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Alright I'll try my best. Can't cut it out but maybe switch to HIIT or sprints
no that would kill all the gains. walking at 3mph and 6% incline at most.

Up the katandrol to 350 and run it for 7-8wks if you want/need to be like 8%

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can do cardio in PCT as long as you make up for it with food. If you burn 500 Cal's on cardio, take in 500 more Cal's than normal, etc. Its all calories in vs calories out and you don't want to be in an overall caloric defecit during PCT.

Adding some DAA to your PCT would be a great idea and its a cheap addition. 16.99 shipped when using the discount "needto139" at checkout ;)

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm more thinking about the caloric defecit idea. I'm in the Army and need to run a lot. I can't train at 3mph. I understand it works great and if I didn't have to worry about fitness tests then I wouldn't be doing the cardio. I'm going to have to run my sprints still or do long runs. It's not something I can really choose to ignore.

I appreciate the advice, but there's certain things that I cannot skip, cardio is one. I'll try to make it up with calories and a clean diet

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm more thinking about the caloric defecit idea. I'm in the Army and need to run a lot. I can't train at 3mph. I understand it works great and if I didn't have to worry about fitness tests then I wouldn't be doing the cardio. I'm going to have to run my sprints still or do long runs. It's not something I can really choose to ignore.

I appreciate the advice, but there's certain things that I cannot skip, cardio is one. I'll try to make it up with calories and a clean diet
That would be fine bro. Take in some extra food and that will help a lot.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last thing. I have some sdrol sitting around. I know it can lean you out with katanadrol (old mr supps shredder stack). I was thinking about using it to jumpstart my stack

Sdrol 10/10/0/0/0/0
Hdrol 25/50/100/100/100/100
Katana 300 x 6 weeks.

Would this be too harsh or useless? I just want to kick off some gains until hdrol kicks in around week 3

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would save the SD for another cycle down the road. That would be a little much for this cycle. More isn't always better. No worries man. That is a nice stack with Helladrol/Katana and that will give nice gains bud.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good. Sometimes I get impatient. But if I'm looking for a quick fix I shouldn't be using PHs. Too many people think they can stack everything for quick gains and ruin their body because they can't wait.

Thanks for the advice

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good. Sometimes I get impatient. But if I'm looking for a quick fix I shouldn't be using PHs. Too many people think they can stack everything for quick gains and ruin their body because they can't wait.

Thanks for the advice

Anytime bud. Good luck with your cycle ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
the helladrol katandrol stack is pretty popular and will not disappoint

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I ran a recomp with hdrol and katanadrol 2.0 but did a 3 week 11-oxo power bridge, in the bridge I lost some strength and weight, and even more when I started PCT, I dropped cardio as soon as PCT started and would recommend you do the same. Next time no 11-oxo bridge for me.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really don't have that option, appreciate the feedback but I cannot stop cardio.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I really don't have that option, appreciate the feedback but I cannot stop cardio.
Then increase your cals accordingly, but for a cycle like this I expect you will lose some of your gains in PCT if you do cardio. Maybe you wont, but I expect so.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I expect to lose some, but I'm not super concerned about bulk, more of a cut/recomp.

On that note, anything worth adding?
- need2slin or comparable repartitioner (rn ala)
-any other ideas?

I'm looking to shred up. Also I'm adding DAA to PCT in the way of PP TCF-1

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I expect to lose some, but I'm not super concerned about bulk, more of a cut/recomp.

On that note, anything worth adding?
- need2slin or comparable repartitioner (rn ala)
-any other ideas?

I'm looking to shred up. Also I'm adding DAA to PCT in the way of PP TCF-1
Need2slin would be a great addition bro. I've been on it for a good 5 months now and its effects are amazing. It helps a lot taking it at 3 caps a day and very effective and efficient at the same time. You will get 45 days out of a bottle with that dosing as well.

The DAA is a great add as well. ;)

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alright i'll run need2slin with it. when it is best to dose if i'm looking to cut or recomp?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright i'll run need2slin with it. when it is best to dose if i'm looking to cut or recomp?
If you decide to run it at 3 caps a day like I do, then take 1 cap 20-30 minutes before meals with carbs spread out. I take 1 cap before my two biggest meals and then 1 cap preworkout (I train fasted).

There is a lot of different options on dosing, but for the most part it is best dosed before meals with carbs and/or fasted training IMO. Some also like to use it prebed.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yo man if you have any questions I just ran this same cycle as you and just finished PCT.

I did hdrol @ 100, kdrol @ 250

I ate like a horse....did put on any fat (but didn't lose any either), gained a solid 10lbs and kept it. PCT was a breeze too

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks. Im planning on 100 Hdrol 300 Katana looking to cut some bf so I'm gonna keep my diet real clean. I'll play around with surplus calories to see what works best.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've also got done sustain alpha around. Enough for pct and cycle, would it benefit me to run it during cycle or solely after?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've also got done sustain alpha around. Enough for pct and cycle, would it benefit me to run it during cycle or solely after?
I would run the sustain alpha in PCT if it was me unless you have enough to run it on cycle too. If you only have enough for one or the other I would go with PCT.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a little over 2 bottles which is 100 servings. So I could run sustain 1x day for 6 week cycle. Then 2x day for 28 days during pct

Would it really benefit though?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a sweet addition to me.....but I'd rather save the SA for a more suppressive cycle

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sound good. I'll just use it for pct. Save the next bottle for another cycle.

I'm running need2slin with this now too, so I don't wanna have overkill and throw money out

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Trust me, your not throwing away your money. You will see good results

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm pumped with katana/Hella/need2slin. Just think the extra sustain might be better kept for the pct of this or a later cycle.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im debating between nolva/torem for PCT. Which is better? and at what dosage?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never had experience with Torem, but Nolva would be fine ran at 20/20/10/10