dbol vs...

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Ok so I'm going on a cycle and I know I'm doing test and deca but everybody says to do dbol with it...I was planning on doing phera plex to kick start, 3 weeks, and dieselbolan(SD+DMZ) the last 3 weeks, 10 week cycle.

What do you guys think? Would dbol be a better choice?

I'm 21
5' 11.5"
198 at 12% BF(I've lost some muscle)
I got a professional bodybuilder as nutritionist
this is not my first cycle
I also got a shat load of peptides which could help me on PCT to recover my HPTA(datbtrue article...don't feel like finding again...sorry)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
run the phera. you dont need any more wet on the cycle than you already got with the test.

i would actually say to run sd/phera for your kick start, with the dmz solo the last 3 weeks. maybe start the dmz the last week of the deca, so you give it time to clear, while still having supra physiological dosages of androgens running through your system.

i know sd/pp/test together is a power house combo, i couldn't imagine adding in deca to boot.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
say heeellllllloooooooo to insane strength/size gains with sd/pp/test

dbol is mostly size- although it did make me strong as fock

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Thanks for the reply guys. I have diesebolan which is a SD+DMZ and I was going to go 4 caps a day and same thing with PP...4 caps a day...yeah! HARSH!!!!

I'm really tired of "pros" or guys that do only injectables dissing PHs...SD and PP is no god damn joke!

1) I know PP degrades over time...which is the only thing that worries me...should I worry about it a little? I haven't gotten my bottles yet so I can't tell when is the EXP date.

2) I could do PP and SD for kick start if you think it won't be harsh enough. I'm also thinking of doing 5mg of accutane a day just to keep the acne to a lower amount.

P.S. I'm also going to use Forma stanozol...it's like the estrogen reduction cream that CEL had(sorry can't remember the name :/)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dieselbolan is dimethazine + methoxygonadiene (max lmg) there really is no need to use another nor androgen when you got the deca.

na, run the sd/pp: 20/20 the first 3-4 weeks. when i've stacked the two, i found back pumps to be a problem at 30/30 which is why i dont recomend it. but 20/20 was all gravy.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
dieselbolan is dimethazine + methoxygonadiene (max lmg) there really is no need to use another nor androgen when you got the deca.

na, run the sd/pp: 20/20 the first 3-4 weeks. when i've stacked the two, i found back pumps to be a problem at 30/30 which is why i dont recomend it. but 20/20 was all gravy.
Yeah I just noticed I had made that mistake...thats for looking it up though.

I was thinking of 3 weeks PP then 3 weeks of SD and then 3 weeks of Disesel..and then 10 days of folli.

I want to be able to continuously grow. You know what I mean. Cause if I stack pp and SD then I would have 4 weeks of nothing until I run something else.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Anabolics 4
J Anabolics 15
gmoneypm Anabolics 55
C Anabolics 10
İronsemy Anabolics 13