1st inject cycle. Just brainstorming... Suggestions?

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Im looking to take the plunge into injects for the 1st time. I have experience with ph's, peptides, im and subq injects. I was looking to start with a 12 weeker, maybe something like this:

Test E: 500mg a week / 2x a week injects @ 250mg Weeks 1-12

On hand i have these to add in:

Phera
SD
Epi
Halo
Winny
Tbol
Var
Primo

I was thinking of kick-starting with Phera

Any ideas guys?

Goal is Lean bulk.. Id like to keep the abs (chicks are liking it) :lol:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
start with tbol 1-4/6 weeks 40-60mgs. i did 60mgs, its weak but not bad.

to finish off your cycle id add in winstrol 50mgs 6 weeks 9-14 to give you a nice hard look.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established

to finish off your cycle id add in winstrol 50mgs 6 weeks 9-14 to give you a nice hard look.
Cool... that sounds like a nice cycle. Did you have any sides w the Tbol?

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established

very good advice.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
none at all, just usual oral thirst.
What's the benefit of running winny over say var at the end of the cycle. I read that var is unique in eating away bodyfat in the abdominal area. I have a little bit in that area id like to get rid of. Does winny have a similar effect?

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
not as much, winny does a much better job of muscle hardening. Var at a high dose will burn up some fat and give strength increases. Winny does give very good pumps tho. If you really look into each one of them they are not that different. Var is easier on the body, but comes with a large pricetag

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
not as much, winny does a much better job of muscle hardening. Var at a high dose will burn up some fat and give strength increases. Winny does give very good pumps tho. If you really look into each one of them they are not that different. Var is easier on the body, but comes with a large pricetag
Yeah I have a decent amount of var that I got for a fair price, and like I stated before I have winny. I'll have to read up and see what I think. I mean either way my diet will be on point so I can expect some fat loss either way.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
What's the benefit of running winny over say var at the end of the cycle. I read that var is unique in eating away bodyfat in the abdominal area. I have a little bit in that area id like to get rid of. Does winny have a similar effect?
winny will make you look all hard, almost like it things your skin or something of that effect. i like it, you just look solid on it

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
winny will make you look all hard, almost like it things your skin or something of that effect. i like it, you just look solid on it
Ok cool, i will run it that way. Of my above listed what other oral would you replace the tbol with. I want to start my cycle in a few weeks and am not sure if my tbol will be here in time. Its been 6 weeks from my foreign source so hopefully it will be here within 2 weeks but just in case its not any other recommendations ?

Also I will be using HCG throughout what should i dose to keep the boys strong?

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
I will run HCG 250IU 2x a week for the duration of the cycle and stop it with my last test inject. Anyone else have any suggestions for a replacement to the Tbol to kick start this cycle?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I'd say kick with the SD, or dbol if you have some. tbol is pretty weak and you might be disappointed if you haven't used it before. You'd have to run it 60-80 minimum to notice anything, at least in my opinion. Then finish off with var or win.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
if you have both var and winny on hand id use both. provided you can run them at a decent doseage

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
test 500mg 1-12
sd 20-30mg 1-4
winstrol 50mg ed 10-14 (run while test is clearing your system up to pct)

you could even do a 6 week sd phera stack/bridge

phera- 30/30/30
sd-0/0/0/10/20/20/20

ya dig

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
I'd say kick with the SD, or dbol if you have some. tbol is pretty weak and you might be disappointed if you haven't used it before. You'd have to run it 60-80 minimum to notice anything, at least in my opinion. Then finish off with var or win.
Hmm yeah i had a **** ton of SD on hand.

if you have both var and winny on hand id use both. provided you can run them at a decent doseage
I have a lot of Var. Enough Winny for 1 solid cycle. How would you dose it?

test 500mg 1-12
sd 20-30mg 1-4

you could even do a 6 week sd phera stack/bridge

phera- 30/30/30
sd-0/0/0/10/20/20/20

ya dig
I like that cycle layout. Do you think kick staring with Phera would be solid? I have a few bottles that ive been anxious to run. I also have a bottle of Osta that might be nice to throw in there as well.

So maybe test 500mg 1-12
Phera 20-30mg 1-4
Osta 12.5mg 6-12 ???

That will give my liver a break for a few weeks before i start up orals again. Plus im trying to plan this around my bday weekend in Vegas which would fall in the 5 1/2 week mark, heavy drinking for 2 days. So id be off of all orals around that time and just cruise w test?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Hmm yeah i had a **** ton of SD on hand.

I have a lot of Var. Enough Winny for 1 solid cycle. How would you dose it?

I like that cycle layout. Do you think kick staring with Phera would be solid? I have a few bottles that ive been anxious to run. I also have a bottle of Osta that might be nice to throw in there as well.

So maybe test 500mg 1-12
Phera 20-30mg 1-4
Osta 12.5mg 6-12 ???

That will give my liver a break for a few weeks before i start up orals again. Plus im trying to plan this around my bday weekend in Vegas which would fall in the 5 1/2 week mark, heavy drinking for 2 days. So id be off of all orals around that time and just cruise w test?
whether youre on orals or not, you shouldnt be drinking TOO heavy... maybe grab some phenibut so you can minimize the alcohol consumption

i dont have experience with osta, but i would say throw that in after the kickstart to keep gains from phera

like this

phera 1-4 20-30mg (i really think you should bridge it into sd....i love sd)
osta 4-12 or 4-10
win 10-14

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
whether youre on orals or not, you shouldnt be drinking TOO heavy... maybe grab some phenibut so you can minimize the alcohol consumption

i dont have experience with osta, but i would say throw that in after the kickstart to keep gains from phera

like this

phera 1-4 20-30mg (i really think you should bridge it into sd....i love sd)
osta 4-12 or 4-10
win 10-14
That looks good. I have not ran SD yet... Im a little worried about sides honestly. Did you have any while on?

Yes i usually do not drink while on cycle but my like 10 of my friends are taking me to Vegas for my Bday and i know im not going to be able to not drink while im there. :lol: I have read that while on test only around 500mg alcohol should not be a concern. Thats why i was trying to have a nice break in the middle there without harsh orals. I really wanted to start this cycle in a few weeks but the only concern is that weekend in Vegas. Or i guess i can postpone the entire cycle and just stay natty for a while. I did just get full bloods done and Im g2g. Lipids are great. And Ive already been natty since May i believe.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Yea SD will cause some sides in most ppl... but so will phera.. id say wait it out unless you can keep the drinking "social"