What's on the horizon for OTC AAS/PH??

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.52%

What's on the horizon for OTC AAS/PH??

We all know from reading Llewellyn and Roberts that all these OTC grey market supps. are long forgotten and unscheduled AAS. Has anyone heard about anything on the horizon; forgotten experimental AAS dug up from Vida or old pharmaceutical literature?? I think the last was boladrol/ Boladiol.Next?!?!??PS. Not to worry though, knowing the Govt., they will ban DHEA next and we can still get SD!!!!! LOL!!!!!

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.08%

just use test and forget the pill crap...Just sayin, if your gonna risk your health why not do it with proven drugs that have research backing them... Ill never go back to designors/ph's... Just my opinion...
    You are born small and weak, you die small and weak...How you look in-between is entirely up to you...
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.84%

Cuz some can't get test easily.... Lol....
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

anyone can get test easily

i have never heard of someone get arrested for buying 2 bottles of test e off the internet

google seriously can get you ANYTHING

you could buy illicit drugs found on google too... heroin, coke, meth, weed, fake weed, mushrooms, rcs, kratom etc

ONE SEARCH will equal a legit source- and i dont think the feds are looking for the guys buying anything under 50 bottles

they want the guys buying 1000s of bottles and selling them

to the op, i have no clue how superdrol is still legal...... but while it is, im gunna use it..

hopefully they come out with some non toxic shiit thats as effective as superdrol.... i know there has to be something else out there like dienolone that doenst have to be slathered all over you....
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.99%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

As far as OTC; I don't expect much on the horizon, but then again, who knows. Taurus, Anteus, PP and PHF seem to be the ones leading that market right now. They're all doing different things, but it all just depends on what the government does.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

probally see some new research chems .e.g new peptides/sarms
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.84%

My buddy got arrested for getting 6 bottle of test, 500 dbol pills, 300 winny pills, and pct.... That's not alot at all.... I think it was 2 cycles worth or something like that.... Luckily it was a first offense and he got off with probation.... So don't say it's that easy.... You have just been lucky or my buddy was just the one they picked that day....
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.78%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

steroids sold as supplements help people in situations like mine. thats all im saying.

oh, and i hope someone releases 17a,13b di-ethyl dienolone. (monster steroid, not banned.)
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.45%

Quote Originally Posted by Machwon1 View Post
    My buddy got arrested for getting 6 bottle of test, 500 dbol pills, 300 winny pills, and pct.... That's not alot at all.... I think it was 2 cycles worth or something like that.... Luckily it was a first offense and he got off with probation.... So don't say it's that easy.... You have just been lucky or my buddy was just the one they picked that day....
    800 pills + test doesn't sound like a lot to you?

LUCKILY they didn't get him on ''intent to distribute''.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.52%

I wish I could find some test also because I would much rather do a cycle of that over ph's.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93%

Quote Originally Posted by ripped64
    I wish I could find some test also because I would much rather do a cycle of that over ph's.
    This
    Always willing to learn :D
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.78%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

so, what is the difference between 500mg of test from a direct precurso ph like ams 4-ad, and 500mg of test from an injection of test e, besides one will be 500mg of pure testosterone, and the other will be less d/t the ester, and one begins working immediately, the other takes a few weeks to reach supra physiological levels.

im talking anabolic/androgenic effect?

you guys with your injectables are better theories. i dont think people realize you can get test other ways besides injection.

and then, the modifications of a androgen to make it orally available, yes, make it more dangerous than un modified test, but these changes also make it much more powerful (in most cases)

example, testosteron compared to methyl testosterone

Similar Forum Threads

1. A New Drug on the Horizon Fispemifene.
    By pmgamer18 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-31-2011, 07:57 PM