dzine/mlmg/stanodrol/11sterone - AnabolicMinds.com

dzine/mlmg/stanodrol/11sterone

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

dzine/mlmg/stanodrol/11sterone

have a bottle of each on hand. looking for stack/bridge ideas as well as dosage recommendations. run them all one cycle/stack/bridge? make two cycles/stacks out of them?

was originally going to run dzine/mlmg for four weeks then stan/11 for four weeks, or... dzine/mlmg for four weeks with a two week bridge with stano into 11 (start stano on week 2 with dzine/mlmg and run it four weeks - two weeks into the four week 11 cycle, so the last two weeks would be 11 alone). thoughts?

just assume pre-cycle, cycle support and pct are all in line, as well as diet and training.

thanks.

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by top gun View Post
    have a bottle of each on hand. looking for stack/bridge ideas as well as dosage recommendations. run them all one cycle/stack/bridge? make two cycles/stacks out of them? was originally going to run dzine/mlmg for four weeks then stan/11 for four weeks, or... dzine/mlmg for four weeks with a two week bridge with stano into 11 (start stano on week 2 with dzine/mlmg and run it four weeks - two weeks into the four week 11 cycle, so the last two weeks would be 11 alone). thoughts? just assume pre-cycle, cycle support and pct are all in line, as well as diet and training. thanks.
    Lmg/dzine 4 weeks, stano/11-sterone 4 weeks, 8 week cycle total
  3. New Member

Do as jbry said....Run the d-zine at 30 mg and the m-lmg at 75 / 100 / 100 / 100. Feel free to bump up dosages as you see fit. Have no idea about the other two, so I'd rather not give false advice.

I myself am currently running a stacked product that contains 15mg d-zine and 30mg m-lmg (I take 2 caps). Also currently logging it.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Lmg/dzine 4 weeks, stano/11-sterone 4 weeks, 8 week cycle total
    thanks, jb... would it make sense to start the stano in week 3 like my second example? just wondering because i've heard lathargy is horrible for some on a dzine/mlmg stack.
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i dont know why lethargy would be horrible, i didn't have any when I ran it, in fact, i felt great, but anything is possible.

dzine is pretty androgenic in itself, which is why max lmg was recomended to stack it with.

with that said, i wouldn't run stano with dzine, but if you want to try it out, sure.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hdrol mlmg estane pmag dzine dplex stack?
    By donniedelts in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 05:18 PM
  2. dzine-pplex-hdrol-stanodrol??
    By swollen87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-31-2010, 12:51 AM
  3. 11sterone or Supress C?
    By Julius25 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 04:57 PM