dzine/mlmg/stanodrol/11sterone

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

dzine/mlmg/stanodrol/11sterone

have a bottle of each on hand. looking for stack/bridge ideas as well as dosage recommendations. run them all one cycle/stack/bridge? make two cycles/stacks out of them?

was originally going to run dzine/mlmg for four weeks then stan/11 for four weeks, or... dzine/mlmg for four weeks with a two week bridge with stano into 11 (start stano on week 2 with dzine/mlmg and run it four weeks - two weeks into the four week 11 cycle, so the last two weeks would be 11 alone). thoughts?

just assume pre-cycle, cycle support and pct are all in line, as well as diet and training.

thanks.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by top gun View Post
    have a bottle of each on hand. looking for stack/bridge ideas as well as dosage recommendations. run them all one cycle/stack/bridge? make two cycles/stacks out of them? was originally going to run dzine/mlmg for four weeks then stan/11 for four weeks, or... dzine/mlmg for four weeks with a two week bridge with stano into 11 (start stano on week 2 with dzine/mlmg and run it four weeks - two weeks into the four week 11 cycle, so the last two weeks would be 11 alone). thoughts? just assume pre-cycle, cycle support and pct are all in line, as well as diet and training. thanks.
    Lmg/dzine 4 weeks, stano/11-sterone 4 weeks, 8 week cycle total
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Do as jbry said....Run the d-zine at 30 mg and the m-lmg at 75 / 100 / 100 / 100. Feel free to bump up dosages as you see fit. Have no idea about the other two, so I'd rather not give false advice.

I myself am currently running a stacked product that contains 15mg d-zine and 30mg m-lmg (I take 2 caps). Also currently logging it.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Lmg/dzine 4 weeks, stano/11-sterone 4 weeks, 8 week cycle total
    thanks, jb... would it make sense to start the stano in week 3 like my second example? just wondering because i've heard lathargy is horrible for some on a dzine/mlmg stack.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

i dont know why lethargy would be horrible, i didn't have any when I ran it, in fact, i felt great, but anything is possible.

dzine is pretty androgenic in itself, which is why max lmg was recomended to stack it with.

with that said, i wouldn't run stano with dzine, but if you want to try it out, sure.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hdrol mlmg estane pmag dzine dplex stack?
    By donniedelts in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 05:18 PM
  2. dzine-pplex-hdrol-stanodrol??
    By swollen87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-31-2010, 12:51 AM
  3. 11sterone or Supress C?
    By Julius25 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 04:57 PM