dzine/mlmg/stanodrol/11sterone

top gun

Awards
have a bottle of each on hand. looking for stack/bridge ideas as well as dosage recommendations. run them all one cycle/stack/bridge? make two cycles/stacks out of them?

was originally going to run dzine/mlmg for four weeks then stan/11 for four weeks, or... dzine/mlmg for four weeks with a two week bridge with stano into 11 (start stano on week 2 with dzine/mlmg and run it four weeks - two weeks into the four week 11 cycle, so the last two weeks would be 11 alone). thoughts?

just assume pre-cycle, cycle support and pct are all in line, as well as diet and training.

thanks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
have a bottle of each on hand. looking for stack/bridge ideas as well as dosage recommendations. run them all one cycle/stack/bridge? make two cycles/stacks out of them? was originally going to run dzine/mlmg for four weeks then stan/11 for four weeks, or... dzine/mlmg for four weeks with a two week bridge with stano into 11 (start stano on week 2 with dzine/mlmg and run it four weeks - two weeks into the four week 11 cycle, so the last two weeks would be 11 alone). thoughts? just assume pre-cycle, cycle support and pct are all in line, as well as diet and training. thanks.
Lmg/dzine 4 weeks, stano/11-sterone 4 weeks, 8 week cycle total

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Do as jbry said....Run the d-zine at 30 mg and the m-lmg at 75 / 100 / 100 / 100. Feel free to bump up dosages as you see fit. Have no idea about the other two, so I'd rather not give false advice.

I myself am currently running a stacked product that contains 15mg d-zine and 30mg m-lmg (I take 2 caps). Also currently logging it.

top gun

Awards
Lmg/dzine 4 weeks, stano/11-sterone 4 weeks, 8 week cycle total
thanks, jb... would it make sense to start the stano in week 3 like my second example? just wondering because i've heard lathargy is horrible for some on a dzine/mlmg stack.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i dont know why lethargy would be horrible, i didn't have any when I ran it, in fact, i felt great, but anything is possible.

dzine is pretty androgenic in itself, which is why max lmg was recomended to stack it with.

with that said, i wouldn't run stano with dzine, but if you want to try it out, sure.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
SteamRollerX Anabolics 7
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 6