Would you do it?

kom01

kom01

Awards
At the moment, I am running a Hdrol + 11-oxo cycle. I am taking 75mg of Hdrol and 800-900mg of 11-oxo. I have been on this for 1 week.

I am really tempted to throw in X-tren for 5 weeks. By the way, I have all necessary support supps aswell as caber. The only one I don't have is ERASE to include with Clomid + LX in PCT.

Discuss...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sure, you should of done hdrol/pro dienolone first, then 11oxo next for an 8 weeker.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I like the first two and the dosages, but to be honest I had to ditch all my X tren and the like. Sh$t scares me. For me, It's like instant road rage and prolactin induced lumps in pill form. If I still had some left I'd give it to you FOC.

kom01

kom01

Awards
@jbry101, would you extent the cycle out to 7 weeks hdrol/11-oxo and 6 weeks xtren or just run xtren for 5 weeks and stick to 6 for hdrol? Also, the reason I opted against xtren because this is my first cycle but now thought that I should have done it because I am well prepared if any sides do occur. Also, since I can't run another cycle for a long time then why not. Also, because my brother is taking it and it would be good to compare.

@presa, thanks bud but don't think it will make it through Aussie customs ;)

kom01

kom01

Awards
what's up with no one wanting to help these days.....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say to run the xtren for 4 weeks along side the hdrol.

then, judging by the sides, decide if you want to keep going.

if you dont keep going, then starting week 5 maybe start the 11-oxo to run into weeks 8

and the hdrol, 6 weeks.

it'd look like...

hd: 50/75/75/75/75/75
trn:90/90/90/90
11-oxo:_______300/300/300/300

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
I would say to run the xtren for 4 weeks along side the hdrol.

then, judging by the sides, decide if you want to keep going.

if you dont keep going, then starting week 5 maybe start the 11-oxo to run into weeks 8

and the hdrol, 6 weeks.

it'd look like...

hd: 50/75/75/75/75/75
trn:90/90/90/90
11-oxo:_______300/300/300/300
I second this. Also, is your caber liquid or oral pill form? Not trying to start another liquid research chem/pill form debate, just out of curiosity. Running a cycle now using liquid caber.
Happy lifting!

kom01

kom01

Awards
I think you guys didn't understand I am already in Week 2. Week 1 was Hdrol @ 50mg and 11-0xo @ 900mg. The planned cycle was;

Hdrol 50/75/75/75/100/100
11-oxo 900/900/900/900/900/1200

And I now added x tren in week 2 @ 60.

So I think the best option is to run the xtren for 5 weeks , providing I don't encounter any sides.
After the first week I will bump the dosage to 90mg. I really want to run hdrol for 7 wks and xtren for 6 wks.
BTW: I have caber in pill form as I have read that the liquid is unstable. Also, I will only use the caber if I see signs of gyno.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well then stop the 11-oxo, start the tren, then when the tren is finished, start the 11-oxo, or just save the tren for down the road.

i dont see any reason to run all 3, but if your stuck on that idea, go for it and let us know how it works out.

kom01

kom01

Awards
thanks mate for the reply. Yeah I planned the cycle perfectly to finish (including pct) before I go away to Thailand for 2 weeks. So I can't run the 11-0xo after cycle. I will just stick to a 6 week cycle and will only run the X-tren for 2 weeks starting wk2. I have never seen anyway run such a cycle, but theoretically speaking it should be a good cut/recomp cycle. I know it is stupid to do this as a first cycle, however I feel as if I am well prepared since I have been researching all this stuff for 6 months and know how to mitigate the sides if they do occur. Thanks for your help and will keep you updated.

The good thing is that the X-tren will begin to work, the same time as the H-drol, so it should be interesting. Just hope I don't get any prolactin induced sides nor any androgenic sides but so far so good. Maybe it is early but am experiencing no sides after week 1.