Havoc and PCT

Elsitu718

Awards
Hey guys i know this is probably a dumb question and sorry for asking but im about to end my havoc cycle in 9 days, and i was wondering do i need a test booster like ah-d or reversitol 2.0, even though i have nolva? Or would nolva and Tribulus be sufficient? Thanks for your time and help.

kom01

kom01

Awards
Hey guys i know this is probably a dumb question and sorry for asking but im about to end my havoc cycle in 9 days, and i was wondering do i need a test booster like ah-d or reversitol 2.0, even though i have nolva? Or would nolva and Tribulus be sufficient? Thanks for your time and help.
Nolva should be sufficient at 20/20/10/10.

hove131

hove131

Awards
Nolva and a test booster to help with keeping your strength gains bro. Nolva mostly stabilizes your test/estro levels back so they regulate as well as keep them at bay from rapidly shooting up to quickly.

Elsitu718

Awards
Hey sorry to bother you guys, i already know what your going to say im dumb and stupid and what not, but the source i was suppose to get my nolva from went to **** . So what would be the best (OTC) PCT for me to take. A-HD, or ISA-Test GF, or Activate Extreme.Thanks for your help and time i really appreciate it. Im 23 years old btw and been lifting for 5 years.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey sorry to bother you guys, i already know what your going to say im dumb and stupid and what not, but the source i was suppose to get my nolva from went to **** . So what would be the best (OTC) PCT for me to take. A-HD, or ISA-Test GF, or Activate Extreme.Thanks for your help and time i really appreciate it. Im 23 years old btw and been lifting for 5 years.
If you have to go the OTC route, I'd go for HCGenerate and DAA along with Erase or Formastanzol.

That being said, you could get nolva or clomid before then...just have to look hard enough.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 4
Superpippo Post Cycle Therapy 7
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 14
Post Cycle Therapy 11