Test Enanthate bottle

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I had a new bottle on desk and accidently knocked it off. The bottle didn’t break but does have a crack in it. Friend has an empty bottle from one he used last month. Would it be ok for me to empty it via syringe and put it into the other bottle ?

Don’t see why this wouldn’t be ok but didn’t know if it would make it unsterile or something... So wanted to check

Cheers

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As long as your buddy put a fresh needle into the vial every time he used it than I don't see why not.

If there are any particles in it from the crack get a .2 whatman filter and use it to transfer the Test.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
As long as your buddy put a fresh needle into the vial every time he used it than I don't see why not.

If there are any particles in it from the crack get a .2 whatman filter and use it to transfer the Test.
No he didnt he use one needle to fill and another to inject.. So basicaly has one filler needle that he never injects with, It just to fill

Hope that makes sense ?

I do no see any particles but I will filter it anyway to be safe

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No he didnt he use one needle to fill and another to inject.. So basicaly has one filler needle that he never injects with, It just to fill

Hope that makes sense ?

I do no see any particles but I will filter it anyway to be safe
Buy a sterile vial then bro... there is no reason to re-use any needle for ANY purpose whatsoever.

gpzservices has sterile vials for cheap

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Buy a sterile vial then bro... there is no reason to re-use any needle for ANY purpose whatsoever.

gpzservices has sterile vials for cheap
Question I bought the vial and through some pins in since I was ordering anyway. I received a note that it needed to be picked up at post office. It was not signature conformation just delivery conformation.

Guessing I should not go pick this up but confused why on just Delivery conf they would not have just left it

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Question I bought the vial and through some pins in since I was ordering anyway. I received a note that it needed to be picked up at post office. It was not signature conformation just delivery conformation. Guessing I should not go pick this up but confused why on just Delivery conf they would not have just left it
That's normal. If your package is too big to fit in your mailbox it is delivered by hand. If nobody is there to sign for it they take it to the post office and leave you a note. Just go pick it up.