Epi-Strong makes a comeback!

Page 7 of 15 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Definitely something to get while the getting's good. Epi-Strong is very versatile solo, stacked, or bridged.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

2. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Word has it, there's not much epi strong left, so grab it before its gone
    Ima have to grab me atleast 3 bottles than
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

Ima have to grab me atleast 3 bottles than
    Would probably be a good idea if you want some to jump on it. We received word yesterday that the remaining stock is VERY low. We sold over 400 in the first 48 hours alone, so that tells you the demand for Epi-strong.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

4. I am thinking about picking up some Epi.Have you guys noticed elevated bp on it?

5. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Would probably be a good idea if you want some to jump on it. We received word yesterday that the remaining stock is VERY low. We sold over 400 in the first 48 hours alone, so that tells you the demand for Epi-strong.
    Damn! Its going quick...Ordering right after this post hahaha
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SpmnE9zero View Post
    I am thinking about picking up some Epi.Have you guys noticed elevated bp on it?
    i never personally had blood pressue sky rocket on epi, i'm prone to blood pressure headaches on some cycles, and epi never gave me those problems....but some ppl seem to have a slightly elevated bp reading on epi
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

7. Quote Originally Posted by SpmnE9zero View Post
    I am thinking about picking up some Epi.Have you guys noticed elevated bp on it?
    Not really, but my BP is very stabil. If you pre-load with hawthorn berry or other cycle supports that contain hawthorn berry, you should be okay. It certainly isn't as bad as something like MDrol (SD).

8. I never had any BP issues on Epi-strong, or any sides at all except joint pain when I went to 60mg. The benefit vs sides can't be beat on Epi-strong IMO...
    Recoverbro Elite

9. Thanks for the responses guys.
    I noticed an elevated bp on both M and H drol when I took those cycles.
    I was taking cycle assist with them which as you know contains hawthorne berry and still showed signs of high bp.

Looking for something that will produce really lean gains.
    I blew up on both H and M drol. I got really strong and muscle growth was insane, but I also put on a LOT of water.
    I started at 200lbs even and at the end of 5 weeks on M drol I was 219 lbs! Strength was thru the roof. I got mega joint pain when taking 3 a day so I backed it back down to 2 and it went away.

How would you guys compare M to Epi?

Also I am interested in maybe a winni stack, any suggestions?

10. Quote Originally Posted by SpmnE9zero View Post
    Thanks for the responses guys.
    I noticed an elevated bp on both M and H drol when I took those cycles.
    I was taking cycle assist with them which as you know contains hawthorne berry and still showed signs of high bp.
    How long did you run the HB for? Hawhthorne berry will actually raise your bp at first before it starts to control it.

11. I ran it for two weeks prior to the ph.

CEL Cycle Assist - 2 weeks
    CEL M drol - 5 weeks
    Overlapped CEL PCT at week 5 of M drol
    Began Naty Booster upon completion of M drol and ran PCT and Naty Booster for 4 weeks.

I have been off any cycle for nearly a year now and still have signs of elevated bp from time to time. Prior to the cycle I never had high bp.

12. I got injured a while back (6 months), torn cartilage in my wrist with clean and jerks. So I have baby'd that long enough and hope to get back into this asap.
    I have spent the last few months trying to get as lean as possible and have managed to get down to 183lbs. On cycle I was 219lbs. I am looking to gain really lean mass. Epi seems to be a good regimen for that. Anyone know if you can stack wini with it? I understand wini is hella god for lean ass growth??? anyone?

13. Quote Originally Posted by SpmnE9zero View Post
    I got injured a while back (6 months), torn cartilage in my wrist with clean and jerks. So I have baby'd that long enough and hope to get back into this asap.
    I have spent the last few months trying to get as lean as possible and have managed to get down to 183lbs. On cycle I was 219lbs. I am looking to gain really lean mass. Epi seems to be a good regimen for that. Anyone know if you can stack wini with it? I understand wini is hella god for lean ass growth??? anyone?
    I'm not familiar with winny. I'll bump this question for ya bro

14. The supply of Epi-strong is running out quickly, so if you want to get some before its gone you better hurry!
    Recoverbro Elite

15. There is also a discount code I'm hearing about for this weekend only. If anyone is interested in getting your Epi-strong for 10% cheaper...PM me for a discount code
    Recoverbro Elite

16. I can not find Epi anywhere on their site.
    nm has been located

17. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    There is also a discount code I'm hearing about for this weekend only. If anyone is interested in getting your Epi-strong for 10% cheaper...PM me for a discount code
    Why PM?

Just let these guys know... LOL

labor10 !!!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast

Why PM?

Just let these guys know... LOL

labor10 !!!!!
    True that right there..wasn't sure about if we could post it because of forum rules and it being a different site...but labor10 is the code fellas!
    Recoverbro Elite

19. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    True that right there..wasn't sure about if we could post it because of forum rules and it being a different site...but labor10 is the code fellas!
    I never mentioned the site

20. I dont know about you guys but after a cycle I lose a lot of interest in hitting the gym. What are you guys taking to stay focused and continuing to hit it hard?

21. Quote Originally Posted by SpmnE9zero View Post
    I dont know about you guys but after a cycle I lose a lot of interest in hitting the gym. What are you guys taking to stay focused and continuing to hit it hard?
    after not taking stim's on cycle for a month....when pct starts, turn to something like N2KTS to up the focus and intensity in the gym once a cycle ends
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

22. Thanks man. I will look into that.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti

after not taking stim's on cycle for a month....when pct starts, turn to something like N2KTS to up the focus and intensity in the gym once a cycle ends
    Great idea. It gives you something to look forward to in PCT
    Recoverbro Elite

24. So this is what I am thinking at the moment.

CEL - Cycle Assist
    Epi-Strong
    CEL - 11-Sterone (unless you guys see a problem stacking those)
    CEL - PCT
    Erase
    N2KTS

I dont think a Nolva is necessary... no problems before what do you think?
    How does that look?

25. Looks fine, I think Epi isn't that suppressive honestly. I personally include SERMs just to recover quicker, but I'm not prone to gyno.

Another thing to consider is Bridge afterwards when you're done with your PCT, to keep the motivation and drive going.

26. what makes epi-strong so compatible with other stuff?
    so I can stack 11-sterone no problem? why is this? I just like to understand stuff before I put it in my body.

no prostate issues on epi?

27. Quote Originally Posted by SpmnE9zero View Post
    what makes epi-strong so compatible with other stuff?
    so I can stack 11-sterone no problem? why is this? I just like to understand stuff before I put it in my body.

no prostate issues on epi?
    With any PH/DS there's potential for prostate issues, MPB, BP, lipids, etc. Most are reversible through a solid PCT and time off. If you have a cycle support like Cycle Assist, you would be mostly covered, though some damage is inevitably done.

11-Sterone is adrenosterone, which inhibits the conversion cortisone to cortisol, which reduces the effect of cortisol on things like fat storage. This is great for leaning out, with mild anabolic properties. It's more mild than Epi, but works in a different/complementary way, so stacking is fine.

28. Quote Originally Posted by SpmnE9zero
    So this is what I am thinking at the moment.

CEL - Cycle Assist
    Epi-Strong
    CEL - 11-Sterone (unless you guys see a problem stacking those)
    CEL - PCT
    Erase
    N2KTS

I dont think a Nolva is necessary... no problems before what do you think?
    How does that look?
    Looks good bro. I still think a SERM should be used with EPI but that's me. A lot of people do an OTC PCT like you have laid out and recover fine.
    Recoverbro Elite

29. I understand, maybe just pick it up anyway and have it on hand. You just never know!

Last cycle, I came off with a lack of focus, memory just want there, and seemed tired all the time, very minor libido changes. Was still willing and able, but took a moment longer to grab elevation.

Last PCT was CEL PCT and L.G. Form Extreme, hence switching up to Erase over the Form Extreme. L.G. Formadrol was way better than the Form Extr....

You guys think better results with Epi-Strong over Mdrol or Hdrol or about the same?

30. Quote Originally Posted by SpmnE9zero View Post
    I understand, maybe just pick it up anyway and have it on hand. You just never know!

Last cycle, I came off with a lack of focus, memory just want there, and seemed tired all the time, very minor libido changes. Was still willing and able, but took a moment longer to grab elevation.

Last PCT was CEL PCT and L.G. Form Extreme, hence switching up to Erase over the Form Extreme. L.G. Formadrol was way better than the Form Extr....

You guys think better results with Epi-Strong over Mdrol or Hdrol or about the same?
    Results will be different, but similar. All three are "dry", but with Mdrol people tend to "blow up" a bit as I think you experienced from lots of extra glycogen. Gains on Epi will be less lbs, but it will be more LBM and quality. HDrol is similar to Epi, but Epi is "dry-er" IMO.

Your stack of Epi/11-Sterone will be better for getting cut than HDrol/Mdrol, and you can add some nice strength and lean mass.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Comeback Kid
    By JuveCalcio in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 01:37 PM
  2. Trying to make a comeback... Again.
    By ManBeast in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 08:47 PM
  3. The Football Comeback