Epi-Strong makes a comeback!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just gathering interest on who would be interested in Epi-Strong coming back for 1 more run?

Everyones favorite Epi product could come back for one final run.....so who's in for this?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i believe everyones favorite epi product was havoc. just sayin

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
655 units will be made and trust me when I say this it will be the last time anyone ever sees it again for a real long damn time.... We will not be doing it all the time or even once in a wile. Its a one time deal because we know tens of thousands of people are out there looking for some

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
655 units will be made and trust me when I say this it will be the last time anyone ever sees it again for a real long damn time.... We will not be doing it all the time or even once in a wile. Its a one time deal because we know tens of thousands of people are out there looking for some
considering its tens of thousands of people all after this one supplement i can only imagine what needto will charge/bottle. ill guess pre-order $200/bottle considering he had a pre-order of $100/bottle of a natty tbooster.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
considering its tens of thousands of people all after this one supplement i can only imagine what needto will charge/bottle. ill guess pre-order $200/bottle considering he had a pre-order of $100/bottle of a natty tbooster.
same price as it always was.....$52.99

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
If this is true, I'll stock up if price isn't crazy. EpiStrong is awesome, but there are still tons of other brands out there that accomplish the same thing.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Epi can be had for $20 a bottle... no need to bring this back

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL! You're still mad about the HCGenerate? It actually worked out pretty good for the folks who did order it when they got 2 bottles for that price, plus some extra goodies thrown in.

I understand though, pricing strategies can be bone of contention, but NTBM is also very generous with give-aways on AM. I used to take full advantage of those before becoming a rep.

It all comes down to utility though, if you receive enough utility from a product to justify the price then it's fair. If it's over priced, then you won't buy it obviously. I'd say housing prices in DC or CA are outrageous, and have varied greatly, but people still move there...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i believe everyones favorite epi product was havoc. just sayin
Or everyone's favorite Havoc product was Havoc, since it was the original IIRC! Epistane came after, and the nomenclature is epithio, but we all still know and love it by any name!

Epi-Strong is a bit different, you get 15mg epi per cap, so a bit stronger. I know I like to dose at 45-60mg...

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
LOL! You're still mad about the HCGenerate? It actually worked out pretty good for the folks who did order it when they got 2 bottles for that price, plus some extra goodies thrown in.

I understand though, pricing strategies can be bone of contention, but NTBM is also very generous with give-aways on AM. I used to take full advantage of those before becoming a rep.

It all comes down to utility though, if you receive enough utility from a product to justify the price then it's fair. If it's over priced, then you won't buy it obviously. I'd say housing prices in DC or CA are outrageous, and have varied greatly, but people still move there...
of course im not still mad over that. never was mad just thought it was distasteful. i still give hcgen props where they are do as it is a great supplement. i just cant justify spending that on a natty supp when i get real hcg for an $8 copay. whereas mb4 i didnt want to use hcg and wanted to stay with a natty supp like hcgen. its the only one that ever worked honestly(along side trt) in terms of some minor testi growth and horrendous libido spikes

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MrSupps used to freely give out a 10% discount and they always have free shipping... they were selling 1350mg of Epistane for $47.70 shipped.

Anyone who's familiar with PH/DS will automatically recognize that is a great deal.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
of course im not still mad over that. never was mad just thought it was distasteful. i still give hcgen props where they are do as it is a great supplement. i just cant justify spending that on a natty supp when i get real hcg for an $8 copay. whereas mb4 i didnt want to use hcg and wanted to stay with a natty supp like hcgen. its the only one that ever worked honestly(along side trt) in terms of some minor testi growth and horrendous libido spikes
Okay, glad we sorted it out. Horrendous libido spikes? I've heard of that with HCGen, but I've yet to try it.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Can you show me the $20 bottle Epi?
I could if sources were allowable posts... but I just grabbed 2 not long ago, still there, still in stock, still $19.99

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
I could if sources were allowable posts... but I just grabbed 2 not long ago, still there, still in stock, still $19.99
I found the epi clone also for $20.That place always have the best deals.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Found it, I order from there too lol... You guys are talking about a sale they have going which is certainly a good deal but won't last forever... regular price is about $35 shipped for 900mg/Epi.

I used to buy 1350mg of Epi for $47.70 from MrSupps which was slightly a better deal.

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
Found it, I order from there too lol... You guys are talking about a sale they have going which is certainly a good deal but won't last forever... regular price is about $35 shipped for 900mg/Epi. I used to buy 1350mg of Epi for $47.70 from MrSupps which was slightly a better deal.
Yea its on sale tho. I never had the chance to try epi-strong before and I am definately not missing out on this chance!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Regular price $28.95 and not $35 you get 1800mg for $57.90 - still a deal when not on sale.

not hating didnt know your were 15mg caps.... its a decent price.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
release with a "real" mr supps sale
if i remember correctly, it was buy any 3 products besides protein and get 1 free....the free product didn't even have to be for an equal or lesser value than any of the products purchased....pretty good sale imo....and the sale ran for about 5 days

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Regular price $28.95 and not $35 you get 1800mg for $57.90 - still a deal when not on sale.not hating didnt know your were 15mg caps.... its a decent price.
It's all good bro. I factored in cost of shipping to make it 35. Mrsupps always has free shipping.

steppinRazor

Awards
so you're projecting that tens of thousands of people really want this product? and your only producing 655? somethings off about this. did yall find some bulk laying around? gotta use it up so why not throw in a nice sales pitch i guess..

plenty of epi out there.. for less than 50 bucks too..

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Forum rules prevent this. But it is out there. And it really isn't THAT hard to find.Edit. Saw that u figured it out. :bigok: they got da deals over there.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have several EPI clones in my stash like Havoc and Epistane as well as Epi-strong, but I will be picking a couple bottles up when these become available. I do love the 15mg caps as I like higher dosed EPI runs and that makes my bottle last a lot longer than those 10mg caps on other clones. ;)

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Yes, unfortunately and fortunately there is an epi brand that just released out there for $20 per bottle. I don't even like epi but I ordered 2 just for the heck of it! Maybe down the road someone will be in need of it or something? I'm just stupid like that, always ordering all kinds of sh*t just because. You should see my closet!! :ponder:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have several EPI clones in my stash like Havoc and Epistane as well as Epi-strong, but I will be picking a couple bottles up when these become available. I do love the 15mg caps as I like higher dosed EPI runs and that makes my bottle last a lot longer than those 10mg caps on other clones. ;)
i too also like the 15mg a cap over 10mg.....plus i find some epi products to not be on par with the others...from my experiences anyway...mrsupps has never let me down with top notch quality

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
if i remember correctly, it was buy any 3 products besides protein and get 1 free....the free product didn't even have to be for an equal or lesser value than any of the products purchased....pretty good sale imo....and the sale ran for about 5 days
Well Nate posted saying it was going to be something huge "biggest/greatest sale ever" Give me Mr.Supps BOGO sale and you will have my money and respect.... that's a good deal for you guys :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well Nate posted saying it was going to be something huge "biggest/greatest sale ever" Give me Mr.Supps BOGO sale and you will have my money and respect.... that's a good deal for you guys :)
i'm sorry you didn't like the sale....hopefully Mr. Supps will run another sale again soon

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You just want BOGO Helladrol don't you? :D

Yes, unfortunately and fortunately there is an epi brand that just released out there for $20 per bottle. I don't even like epi but I ordered 2 just for the heck of it! Maybe down the road someone will be in need of it or something? I'm just stupid like that, always ordering all kinds of sh*t just because. You should see my closet!! :ponder:
Haha I hear you bro. I'm like that with teh juice... I throw down hundreds of dollars at a time buying many cycles worth of gear and just stashing it away.

I think Epi-Strong is the highest dosed Epi bottle out there... correct me if I'm wrong anyone.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
^^^^ There are quite a few 15mg EPI clones out there - Epivar, EP-Stane, Epibolin, Epitest.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^ There are quite a few 15mg EPI clones out there - Epivar, EP-Stane, Epibolin, Epitest.
They usually come with 60 caps not 90. And I know man been waiting myself to grab BOGO Hella. That's a ton of Halodrol for dirt cheap.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They usually come with 60 caps not 90. And I know man been waiting myself to grab BOGO Hella. That's a ton of Halodrol for dirt cheap.
This is true. At least the clones I've seen with the higher dosing had 60 caps vs the 90 in Epi-strong

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great news here I'm not a epi fan but I'll def be looking for this sale as I'm sure its going to be epic.I might even have to grab 1 or 2 or 3.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great news here I'm not a epi fan but I'll def be looking for this sale as I'm sure its going to be epic.I might even have to grab 1 or 2 or 3.
I'm picking up AT LEAST a couple bottles!! :sgrin:

If I had to pick just one compound to run, it would be EPI! :D

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i agree, i'm going to stay away from the harsher compounds from here on out

Epi gives a good amount of lean gains with minimal sides and sometimes even a feeling a well-being, which makes it a great compound to stock up on

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very good points here.I might have to give epi a second look and stash some away for down the road.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very good points here.I might have to give epi a second look and stash some away for down the road.

I believe you can NEVER have too much Epi!!! I already have 3 bottles of Epi-strong in my stash but I plan on adding at least a couple more bottles!! I love the stuff!!

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I believe you can NEVER have too much Epi!!! I already have 3 bottles of Epi-strong in my stash but I plan on adding at least a couple more bottles!! I love the stuff!!
I personally hate epi and the way it makes me feel, but I do have a bottle in stash and 2 more that should be arriving tomorrow. I figured I might as well have it in my closet "just in case", along with a ton of other stuff.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to stockpile enough of this stuff to be able to get a few good runs of it. Once its gone.....its gone!