Epi-Strong makes a comeback!

Page 13 of 18 First ... 1112131415 ... Last

  1. Just got my bottles of Epistrong from orbit and boy the inside of the bottle stinks of rotten corpse ass. I hope that means it's potent!!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    Just got my bottles of Epistrong from orbit and boy the inside of the bottle stinks of rotten corpse ass. I hope that means it's potent!!!
    LMAO...yeh EPI tends to have a noteable smell...lol
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Just got my bottles of Epistrong from orbit and boy the inside of the bottle stinks of rotten corpse ass. I hope that means it's potent!!!
    lmfao! hahaha...Thats normal lol

  4. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    LMAO...yeh EPI tends to have a noteable smell...lol
    Im even more intrigued now lol
    RecoverBro ELITE

  5. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    LMAO...yeh EPI tends to have a noteable smell...lol
    Hey Rick, i sent you a pm but not sure if it went through.

    My HAVOC had a very distinct toxic smell to it .. my EPI STRONG does not though. Which surprised me a little.
    •   
       


  6. Ordered two bottles and i have half a bottle in the stash :-)

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kansui

    Hey Rick, i sent you a pm but not sure if it went through.

    My HAVOC had a very distinct toxic smell to it .. my EPI STRONG does not though. Which surprised me a little.
    PM answered bro

    I've noticed the smell before and I've also had times I opened a bottle and didn't, so not sure of the explanation for that but just what I've experienced. They have all worked exactly the same though
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  8. SMELL THE POWER ......
    OF EPI STRONG!!!!!!



  9. Yea Epi-Strong smells like ass. My friends who on it now even mentioned it to me about it wreaks haha
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September

  10. Quote Originally Posted by T50
    Yea Epi-Strong smells like ass. My friends who on it now even mentioned it to me about it wreaks haha
    Haha. Damn. I still wanna run it. Epi sounds amazing.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    Haha. Damn. I still wanna run it. Epi sounds amazing.
    It is amazing! IMO the most versatile compound there is. It is very effective no matter your goal. Bulk, cut, or recomp...it excells in them all
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  12. Hehe. Maybe I'll buy a bottle to run next year
    RecoverBro ELITE

  13. I have my bottle
    ACSM-CPT

  14. I didn't seem to respond very well to epistane, but I went ahead with epi strong since its got a higher dose per cap..can't wait to get the ball rollin
    Cultivating Mass.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    It is amazing! IMO the most versatile compound there is. It is very effective no matter your goal. Bulk, cut, or recomp...it excells in them all
    this is why its such a great thing to have around you can use it for quite a few purposes

  16. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    I didn't seem to respond very well to epistane, but I went ahead with epi strong since its got a higher dose per cap..can't wait to get the ball rollin

    The higher dose per cap is a big advantage IMO. Makes the bottle last longer running the same dose or gives you the option of higher dosed decent cycles without extra bottles
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  17. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    The higher dose per cap is a big advantage IMO. Makes the bottle last longer running the same dose or gives you the option of higher dosed decent cycles without extra bottles
    hell yeah man, and i just decided to decline the offer for logging Ultradrol..god damn it!! ohwell, i just really wanna see how well this epi-strong works for me.. guess this means ill need a second bottle..hope theres some more in stock in a couple weeks

  18. I have 2 bottles. Just gotta decide how ton run it. How would you do Epi, Katana, and Transaderm?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Turbo4V
    I have 2 bottles. Just gotta decide how ton run it. How would you do Epi, Katana, and Transaderm?
    Epi-strong: 30/45/45/45/60/60
    Katana: 250/300/300/350/350/350
    Transaderm: 5 pumps each day

    That would be an incredible cycle especially for a recomp.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  20. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Epi-strong: 30/45/45/45/60/60
    Katana: 250/300/300/350/350/350
    Transaderm: 5 pumps each day

    That would be an incredible cycle especially for a recomp.
    nice work rick

  21. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    hell yeah man, and i just decided to decline the offer for logging Ultradrol..god damn it!! ohwell, i just really wanna see how well this epi-strong works for me.. guess this means ill need a second bottle..hope theres some more in stock in a couple weeks
    hmm ultadrol and epi strong stack???


    where is jasen when you need him

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    hmm ultadrol and epi strong stack???


    where is jasen when you need him
    OMFG, either that stack would be the greatest feeling and 4 weeks of your life, or your last....
    RecoverBro ELITE

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    OMFG, either that stack would be the greatest feeling and 4 weeks of your life, or your last....
    Lol yeah idunno bout stacking them..I was gonna bridge
    UD 12/12/12/12
    Epi 0/0/0/30/45/45/60
    Transaderm the whole way thru...

    I still may do this down the road, but I wanna see how epi strong does alone
    Cultivating Mass.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

    Lol yeah idunno bout stacking them..I was gonna bridge
    UD 12/12/12/12
    Epi 0/0/0/30/45/45/60
    Transaderm the whole way thru...

    I still may do this down the road, but I wanna see how epi strong does alone
    Epi-strong solo is still the best 6 weeks of my entire bodybuilding life I've had, so if it was anything like mine you will be in heaven
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  25. UPDATE:
    Roughly 2 weeks on board with an Epi stack and nearing 8lbs of mass! Staying pretty lean on this too!
    Just out of curiosity, I have been following the label at just 45mg / day, do people generally take more than this?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Comeback Kid
    By JuveCalcio in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 02:37 PM
  2. Trying to make a comeback... Again.
    By ManBeast in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 09:47 PM
  3. The Football Comeback
    By pavb10 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-22-2008, 12:30 PM
  4. Making a comeback
    By John O in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 10:15 AM
Log in
Log in