Epi-Strong makes a comeback!

Page 13 of 15 First ... 1112131415 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Decided to go ahead and get 2 more bottles at the 39.99 price! Getting myself stocked since it wont be here much longer!
    Why don't you just buy the rest lol
    ACSM-CPT

2. Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf
    Why don't you just buy the rest lol
    I probably would if I could, but my wife is already going to freak out when she sees the credit card statement next month..lol
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I probably would if I could, but my wife is already going to freak out when she sees the credit card statement next month..lol
    Lol.. You gotta have quite the stash now big man!

4. I am officially off Epi stack and on PCT. I gained 14lbs of mass while on cycle. Using the 11 Sterone I expected to lose a bit of unwanted weight, but bf stayed about the same which for me is really good as I tend to bloat on ph's. My strength is really good and most of all I stayed healthy to complete the stack.

Overall, I couldnt have asked for anything more. Very happy with my results.

5. Quote Originally Posted by SpmnE9zero View Post
    I am officially off Epi stack and on PCT. I gained 14lbs of mass while on cycle. Using the 11 Sterone I expected to lose a bit of unwanted weight, but bf stayed about the same which for me is really good as I tend to bloat on ph's. My strength is really good and most of all I stayed healthy to complete the stack.

That's awesome bro! Good job

6. Quote Originally Posted by SpmnE9zero
    I am officially off Epi stack and on PCT. I gained 14lbs of mass while on cycle. Using the 11 Sterone I expected to lose a bit of unwanted weight, but bf stayed about the same which for me is really good as I tend to bloat on ph's. My strength is really good and most of all I stayed healthy to complete the stack.

Great results brother. Very similar to what o had on my first cycle of Epi-strong
    Recoverbro Elite

7. Yeah I am happy man. I look good, I feel good, and I just need to get this pct done properly so I am not left feeling tired like my last cycle left me after pct. Only lasted a little while but halfway through the day I could have just fallen to sleep at my desk.

Thanks guys!

8. great results there bro

9. Quote Originally Posted by SpmnE9zero
    Yeah I am happy man. I look good, I feel good, and I just need to get this pct done properly so I am not left feeling tired like my last cycle left me after pct. Only lasted a little while but halfway through the day I could have just fallen to sleep at my desk.

Thanks guys!
    N2KTS takes care of that problem for me in PCT.
    Recoverbro Elite

10. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Better be watching the mail!!
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf

Better be watching the mail!!
    Needless to say I probably wont be spending any money on supplements for a while
    Recoverbro Elite

12. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Needless to say I probably wont be spending any money on supplements for a while
    I hope your couch has a pull out

13. There is word going around that there is under 50 bottles left of Epi-strong for purchase!
    Recoverbro Elite

14. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I just had a budgeting talking with the gf (future wife) so I understand she'd go nuts if she saw I bought even more epistrong
    ACSM-CPT

15. Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf
    I just had a budgeting talking with the gf (future wife) so I understand she'd go nuts if she saw I bought even more epistrong
    I know what you mean.
    I'm at my supp limit for my next billing cycle already lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

16. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I know what you mean.
    I'm at my supp limit for my next billing cycle already lol.
    she want's a horse (not kidding) but I cant have my supplements
    ACSM-CPT

17. Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf
    she want's a horse (not kidding) but I cant have my supplements
    Tell her you guys can have both. Let you have your supplements and you will be big as a horse..
    Recoverbro Elite

18. LMAO, I am seriously going to tell her that
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Tell her you guys can have both. Let you have your supplements and you will be big as a horse..
    ACSM-CPT

19. Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    a little off topic but is this the same girl as before or a new one?

20. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    a little off topic but is this the same girl as before or a new one?
    Same one lol. We have literally been on and off close to a year now. She makes me go insane but i love her
    ACSM-CPT

21. How long after Epi Stack would you wait to run another cycle? 4-6weeks?

22. Quote Originally Posted by SpmnE9zero
    How long after Epi Stack would you wait to run another cycle? 4-6weeks?
    Its best to give yourself enough time to return all your hormone levels as well as your cholesterol and liver enzymes. A general rule of thumb most people use is time on cycle + PCT= time off before starting another cycle. So a 6 week cycle and 4 week PCT would mean 10 weeks off. I generally stick to that within a couple weeks. I may start a cycle after a mild one after only 8 weeks off and I may take 12 weeks off after a harsh one.

The real answer is bloodwork to tell when you can cycle again, but most people don't get bloodwork that often
    Recoverbro Elite

23. So I was on cycle for about 5 weeks give or take a day or so, I will be running the PCT for about 4 weeks, so that will be about 9 weeks. I am planning on running my PCT through, and then taking another 2 weeks off and then going at it again. Sufficient or no?

24. Quote Originally Posted by SpmnE9zero
    So I was on cycle for about 5 weeks give or take a day or so, I will be running the PCT for about 4 weeks, so that will be about 9 weeks. I am planning on running my PCT through, and then taking another 2 weeks off and then going at it again. Sufficient or no?
    You really need more time off than that. I would take a couple months off and then hit it hard with a 6 week cycle
    Recoverbro Elite

25. Quote Originally Posted by SpmnE9zero
    So I was on cycle for about 5 weeks give or take a day or so, I will be running the PCT for about 4 weeks, so that will be about 9 weeks. I am planning on running my PCT through, and then taking another 2 weeks off and then going at it again. Sufficient or no?
    I'm running my second cycle in a similar time frame as this. Have enough epi strong left for a 27 day cycle @ 30mg for first week then 45mg for the rest. Epi isn't readily available here in AUS so I'm gonna finish off the bottle then try h-drol probably.
    My first cycle was mild and at 4 weeks.. Will have had 4 weeks off after PCT before I start... Going to have a good 3-4 months off before another cycle after this one.

26. Excellent thanks guys!
    Now Rick, what do you suggest taking while off cycle? I need something that is going to help me gain while off cycle. I am a hard gainer so I need support or I get bored and start finding excuses to not go.

27. Quote Originally Posted by SpmnE9zero
    Excellent thanks guys!
    Now Rick, what do you suggest taking while off cycle? I need something that is going to help me gain while off cycle. I am a hard gainer so I need support or I get bored and start finding excuses to not go.
    IMO Anabeta is perfect for this situation..it will increase your appetite as well
    But seeing as this is a NTBM thread they might have some products that will suit you, I'm just not familiar with all they have to offer maybe a GH product..
    Cultivating Mass.

28. Stuff sounds like the friggen holy grail!
    I dont want to jack the thread so I will search results of it on my own.

Rick do you guys carry anything that is along these lines?

Thanks

29. If you want to make some decent gains in between cycles you have a few options out there to go with. I just wrapped up using AnaBeta for 8 weeks between cycles. A lot of people have had great luck with it, but it didn't do a lot for me. I had the big hunger increase, but after 8 weeks I was around the same weight and just a Tad leaner. IMO that is exactly what I could have done without anything.

Having said that, the best thing to run in between cycles are SARMS. I've used both Ostarine and S-4 and both have given excellent gains all the way to my next cycle. That is what I would do if I was looking for the best thing to run between cycles.
    Recoverbro Elite

30. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post

Having said that, the best thing to run in between cycles are SARMS. I've used both Ostarine and S-4 and both have given excellent gains all the way to my next cycle. That is what I would do if I was looking for the best thing to run between cycles.
    you read my mind here I was thinking the same thing.the s4 was a fun ride for me.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Comeback Kid
    By JuveCalcio in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 02:37 PM
  2. Trying to make a comeback... Again.
    By ManBeast in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 09:47 PM
  3. The Football Comeback
    By pavb10 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 21