Help Me Get this Right!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Hi just joined this site, I'm 36 been lifting for over 15 years and just not seeing the results I use too. I workout an average of 4 days a week about 45mins of lifting and 20 mins carbio. Not sure if it's the wife or the 2 kids fault?? Here is what I bought. Someone please help me figure out how to take this stuff or if I'm missing something important. Below is what I planned to do???? Any input would be very helpful.

Katana - 150/150/200/200/250/250
N2Guard - Start 1 week out and run through PCT
N2KTS - use pre-workout 1 scoop

Forma Stanz - 8-10 pumps per day during PCT
Forged Post Cycle - Per bottle
Bulk Taurine - 2 grams AM/ 2 grams pre-workout

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I would get another bottle of Katana and double your dosages. Katana is really mild and really needs to be ran at 250+ to see results. Everything else looks good though man. Good luck on your cycle!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I was thinking of upping the katana so thanks. My real concern is the PCT is the Forma stanz enough??? Also would like to avoid as may side effects as possible. Anything else I should take on or off the cycle For TEST or Estrogen support??

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of upping the katana so thanks. My real concern is the PCT is the Forma stanz enough??? Also would like to avoid as may side effects as possible. Anything else I should take on or off the cycle For TEST or Estrogen support??
Well you've got the forged post cycle so that along with the forma should be fine for a cycle of katana. To be honest you could probably run the forma on cycle for added fat loss benefits and just use the forged post cycle in PCT. I don't think you'd need much else. If you wanted to you could stack the forged post cycle with a completely different test booster but it might not even be necessary.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Thanks! i think I should have enough Forma in one bottle to run it on and off right? Any suggestions on an alternative test booster for PCT?