prazosin [alpha blocker]

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
this is a drug to treat high b.p but also helps the prostate and lowers the workload on the heart . i was wondering if this drug would be of benrefit on a a cycle ? because its an alpha blocker i guess it would block test from turning into dht. does anybody have a thought about this. ?

also would this be safe to use during eca/ clen cycling because it blocks the alpha receptors in the heart , wich efedrine stimulates those receptors[i think but it could be beta] and speeds up the heart and constricts blood vessels, but an alpha blocker would also act as a vasodiolator. all in all i think it could also be used for this it would just take away thje bad sides of epheddrine. im not sure on any of this i coulds use some input from the people thsat know.

Last edited:
DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
You use oxygen better on these kind of drugs, so it improves performance and controls cardio acceleration from the ECA stack and H2O retention of steroids. It's not going to influence Test --> DHT conversion. If you already have this drug on hand, then OK. But if your looking into getting this drug, I'd suggest Catapres instead (good alpha activity w/ the bonus of added GH biosynthesis and release)

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
dr., ive already got this drug on hand,id have high b.p and cycle, use clen /efedfrine and this all raises my b.p high so im trying to find out if i can use it[prazosin]to keep my b.p under control while im doig all of this.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I think it's very heart smart. People haven't really caught on to heart health and hypertension dangers while on cycle, so you might not find much info. But I can tell you, at 1 or 2mg/day you should be find. Maybe some lightheadednes the first few days, that's it. It's a pretty clean drug. Don't just quit using it at the end abruptly, pyramid the doses up and then down.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
thanks dr., i tried toget that kind of answer from my doc without spillin the beans so to speak. but all i got was a pissed off doc. telling me how im gonna kill myself.[and i just said i was useing ephedrine and workin out the rest i think is obvious.but all i want is to be the safest i can be.because im going down this road anyway so just work with me.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya loud and clear. I always try to just answer questions and reserve my opinions. It's your choice so if I've spoken truth, my job is done. I don't like people judging me either, and doc's are some of the least objective folks on the planet. But they are trained "do no harm" so most play it real safe. They won't share the tricks w/ you, you have to learn them for yourself. You are always welcome to PM me w/ any questions, I'll advise if I can. Endo is just one of my fields. BTW, you def. have the right idea on the alpha blocker.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
thanks, i think i just might be pm'n you.