5-Andro Diol

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay, I know conventional wisdom is that this PH is relatively worthless, for the reasons of low test conversion and possibly an estrogen agonist. However, I haven't been able to find studies backing the second part up (estrogen agonist), and I have read studies that say it is an anti-catabolic. There is also some indication that it may potentiate other prohormones...and it's cheap as hell in bulk.

Anyone have input/research to add? Seems like it's be a worthy addition to a 4AD/1AD cycle, or a 19-nor cycle, of it truly potentiates and is anti-catabolic...I was considering tossing some in my transdermal, but wanted to get some feedback (since I can't find much).

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
Funny you should bring this up...

I had a long disussion last year about this very thing. I talked to as many folks as I could regarding what you are saying but no one seemed to think there was any worth to it. BUT, here is the reason I was so intrigued with the subject. My first ever "cycle" of PH's was a low dose oral cycle that included 5AD along with 4AD, 19Nor, and 4dione. I only did it for 3 weeks but I saw immediate gains and seemed to grow everyday. Then, a couple months later I tried version 2 of the product that contained higher doses of the other PH's but minus the 5AD and it didn't work nearly as well. I always suspected that the 5AD might have had something to do with it but never tried the experiment again because so many people seemed to think 5AD was worthless....but then again I never found anyone who had actually experimented with it.

I just started a 4AD only cycle to gauge how my body will react since M5AA is the only other one I've used recently. I'm going to give it 2-3 weeks to see how it goes. If I don't see some results in that period I may stop, do some PCT, and then go back and do a same dose cycle of 4AD but add in some 5AD just to see what happens. This has bugged me for a long time so maybe now I'll just go ahead and find out for sure one way or the other.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
5AD is a good addition, but it boosts the effects of other steroids in the system, so you don't want much estrogen floating around or watch out. I've used it orally w/ test and grown titty lumps in record time so be careful! But I got so hard, not talking about pumps either, just rock hard. I loved that part of it. I repeated this experiment later w/ no lumps using letro in addition. It is a very good anti-catabolic/immune booster. I was going to try it w/ my next M1T cycle to see if it might prevent 'the sickness' this time since test is low after about 3 days and then estrogen is low after about 4 days on M1T. Good luck w/ the trans though. I can't even get 1% into solution w/ this stuff. I just use it oral and it's so cheap. There is also a sound theory that indicates it may increase the economy of other diol PH's specificly. I've been using 5AD in cycles for about the last 4 or 5 years. I also take it at the first signs of a cold or infection. It's a unique and versatile compound.

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
Finally, someone with some experience. Good feedback. But, what is "letro"?

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn Dr. D, from reading recent threads, you're quite the guinea pig! Awesome feedback--thanks!

OH, Letro, as in letrozole (Femara), is a prescription drug for advanced breast cancer patients, in other words, a very powerful aromatase inhbitor.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Damn Dr. D, from reading recent threads, you're quite the guinea pig! Awesome feedback--thanks!

OH, Letro, as in letrozole (Femara), is a prescription drug for advanced breast cancer patients, in other words, a very powerful aromatase inhbitor.
I know it man, I've taken my chances. It's an act of God that I'm still alive to share the info! Anytime brodus, but if you try M4ad before me, tell me what you think of it. Some old studies show it to be quite anti-catabolic if not much else. Chrisrico, do a search on letro here cause you should find a ton of threads. Bro summed it up though. Good e-control.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Funny, I'm trying to get Sledge to sell me a bottle of the M4AD tabs (100mg. a pop). The site says they're gone. He says he has a few in stock. I really want to try it, despite all the smack people (who've never tried it) talk.

Hey--any problems with hairloss on cycle?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
No, but I'm really not prone so I'm probably the wrong one to advise you on this. I do use Nizoral a few times a week and ED when on. But I might not even need it. I would guess it's very mild because 5AD is only about 25% max the androgenicity of test. Anadrol or M1T felt like probably the closest I've ever come to hair loss, though I really didn't. What about that 90mg of M5 you were doing, any loss w/ that?

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm actually back on as of yesterday, and I'm paranoid--if I run my hand through my hair and kind of pull up with a closed fist, I get a few hairs...but when does anyone ever do that normally?!! I don't get any hair in the shower drain, on the pillow, etc. I can't really tell if it's doing anything detrimental...my gut feeling is, if it was hard on my hair, I'd know in a big way.

I'm at 50mg. today, will hit 80 by the weekend and chill there until I'm more ripped or bald...

I'm using Nizoral--but it's only 1%. I also take Saw Palmetto, but that mostly concentrates in the prostate...who knows about DHT reduction in the scalp.

There are a few who think (Pat Arnold is one) that M5AA and it's metabolites really aren't all that bad on hair at all, b/c they don't show a marked affinity for DHT receptor sites on the scalp.

I've considered buying some Spironolactone and Azelaic Acid to quell my fears, but this is probably overkill.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Anywhere from 250 to 750mg oral, depending on the purpose. I have taken more to help abort early signs of cold & flu, but not for more than a few days. The benefits are dose proportional to an extent, then the rest is just wasted. Not only that but the potential for the estrogenic sides at higher doses. It's effects build up in your system too, so you don't need a lot for maintenance.