What I think is a simple PH question

Soulpatch

Awards
Guys, 47 years old and in the gym off and on for 30 years. Hitting it hard for the last 2 years. Anyway, my question is, which PH would be a good choice if blood pressure is a primary concern? Mine is in check, as are my bloods and my weight, but I do take a beta blocker perscribed by my doctor. (metaprolol)

Thanks in advance

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
As far as how harsh specific PH's are on blood pressure, there are other guys here that will jump in that know more about that than me. I'm going to say though that whichever you choose, your going to want to make sure your on cycle support supps are in order.

If blood pressure is your primary concern, I would pre load for a bit before cycle with something like either hawthorn berry or celery seed extract. I'd probably use N2guard while on cycle, since I have before, and have bloodwork done to back up that it kept my values in check.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I'm your age, take metoprolol, Plavix, etc. Can't remember them all!!!

So far, when I cycled 300mg of P plex or Prostanozol, I had good lean /small gains, good pumps, and it barely touched my BP. FYI.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd honestly say none. You don't know how you will react to any given of the prosteroids till you use them, and if you are already medicated for high blood pressure you may find out the hard way. Just have your testosterone levels checked, look into hormone replacement therapy.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Soulpatch

Awards
Thanks so much for the replies guys. I understand that each person reacts differently to PHs and will take that into consideration. I have been doing my due diligence on PHs and thought I read that some of them tend to be pre disposed to BP issues and some not. Some seem to be a little harsher than others.

PRESA- I appreciate your reply and I will check that out.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im 32 and mine is borderline, especially on ph's. But there's always the simple things that help too and are sometimes overlooked like cutting way back on caffeine and sodium, and taking an occasional aspirin.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
If you take salt substitute, which is potassium, and cap it in a 00 cap, you get about 500mg per capsule. It really helps the BP (this is a trick I learned from Grunt a long time ago) But, like was mentioned above, NONE is the best answer.. but Halodrol was really easy on mine and I do have to watch my BP very carefully when i'm 'on'.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd honestly say none. You don't know how you will react to any given of the prosteroids till you use them, and if you are already medicated for high blood pressure you may find out the hard way. Just have your testosterone levels checked, look into hormone replacement therapy.
I was thinking the same thing.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I've heard of something called primo that doesn't raise your BP. But I know nothing about it.
I've been told winstrol doesn't raise it, but I personally don't know.
I would imagine that the raise in BP is from extra water retention,. and there are plenty of ways to keep it off.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's one of the only sides I usually experience while on. And I can say some are worse than others but everyone is so different that what is easier on me may be extremely harsh for you. That being said if you take plenty of celery seed and grape seed. I don't think you will have any problems. I have to take a lot of both of them though as I am prone to slightly higher blood pressure.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man at you're age I'd just go on HRT/TRT