HcG Question, Premixed vs Freeze-dried - AnabolicMinds.com

HcG Question, Premixed vs Freeze-dried

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

HcG Question, Premixed vs Freeze-dried

When my HcG came in i thought what i had ordered was 3 vials of 5000iu......but i was sent 3 vials of 5000iu of freeze-dried with 2ml solvent. I get that i mix the two and then inject, but the label says use immediatley and the rest my be tossed. Well that would mean that the 3 bottles of 5000iu would work for only 3 injections. I only need 250iu every 3 days. That seems like a huge waste to me. is it really necessary to toss the remainder or the mix after i mix it, or can i store it in the fridge and use again?

2. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by itsgroll View Post
    When my HcG came in i thought what i had ordered was 3 vials of 5000iu......but i was sent 3 vials of 5000iu of freeze-dried with 2ml solvent. I get that i mix the two and then inject, but the label says use immediatley and the rest my be tossed. Well that would mean that the 3 bottles of 5000iu would work for only 3 injections. I only need 250iu every 3 days. That seems like a huge waste to me. is it really necessary to toss the remainder or the mix after i mix it, or can i store it in the fridge and use again?
    stored in a fridge its good for anywhere from 30-75 days depending on temperature stored at, solvent used, and amount of solvent used (dilution level).
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

Similar Forum Threads

1. premixed-HCG question?
    By jamez45 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 06:25 PM
  2. Opinions on premixed IGF1lr3...
    By pistonpump in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 03:42 AM
  3. tne premixed into dmso??
    By neonarossa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7