HcG Question, Premixed vs Freeze-dried

I

itsgroll

Awards
When my HcG came in i thought what i had ordered was 3 vials of 5000iu......but i was sent 3 vials of 5000iu of freeze-dried with 2ml solvent. I get that i mix the two and then inject, but the label says use immediatley and the rest my be tossed. Well that would mean that the 3 bottles of 5000iu would work for only 3 injections. I only need 250iu every 3 days. That seems like a huge waste to me. is it really necessary to toss the remainder or the mix after i mix it, or can i store it in the fridge and use again?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When my HcG came in i thought what i had ordered was 3 vials of 5000iu......but i was sent 3 vials of 5000iu of freeze-dried with 2ml solvent. I get that i mix the two and then inject, but the label says use immediatley and the rest my be tossed. Well that would mean that the 3 bottles of 5000iu would work for only 3 injections. I only need 250iu every 3 days. That seems like a huge waste to me. is it really necessary to toss the remainder or the mix after i mix it, or can i store it in the fridge and use again?
stored in a fridge its good for anywhere from 30-75 days depending on temperature stored at, solvent used, and amount of solvent used (dilution level).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
klbsa Post Cycle Therapy 4
S 35 and Older 3
MadStax Anabolics 11
B Anabolics 0
J Anabolics 6